Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (06/09/2012) - the paradox (Page 29)

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by priya_86

Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by rushshri

nayi soch - wat if nani decides arhi to marry secretly in simple way away frm shyam bcoz he will be in soon???? How arhi will face shyam in RM together or will arhi be stay out of RM????
They already married secretly once, why will they do that again? I think the marriage will take place but in a very simple way, only family members would be included.
They will definitely stay in the same house, but Khushi will always keep a safe distance with Shyam.

Shyam...wanna roast him alive
Arhi cant even have a proper marriage
nayi sooch haha kudo to nayi sooch
Till now I haven't seen a single Nayi soch & forget about Nayi leher!
Star plus still believes in Purani soch ki Purani leherLOL
Exactly...I'm still waiting for the nayi soch...probably Nk marrying Buaji...widow remarriage and geriatric marriage as opposed to child marriageLOL
I'll be the happiest person on this Earth if Nk Buaji get married. "Hamau Do Nandkishore"ROFL
Hai na...even I'll be so happy a tight competition in the 8pm slot "Paediatric marriage" vs "Geriatric marriage"LOL
OMG!!!ROFL
Our Arshi will lose all the fame thenLOL
Who cares...TRP's dear ...TRP's...imagine the excitement of "geriatric marriage"...beats Jaspal Bhatti's "Flop Show"Smile

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

nayi soch - wat if nani decides arhi to marry secretly in simple way away frm shyam bcoz he will be in soon???? How arhi will face shyam in RM together or will arhi be stay out of RM????
They already married secretly once, why will they do that again? I think the marriage will take place but in a very simple way, only family members would be included.
They will definitely stay in the same house, but Khushi will always keep a safe distance with Shyam.

Exactly...I'm still waiting for the nayi soch...probably Nk marrying Buaji...widow remarriage and geriatric marriage as opposed to child marriageLOL
I'll be the happiest person on this Earth if Nk Buaji get married. "Hamau Do Nandkishore"ROFL
Hai na...even I'll be so happy a tight competition in the 8pm slot "Paediatric marriage" vs "Geriatric marriage"LOL
OMG!!!ROFL
Who cares...TRP's dear ...TRP's...imagine the excitement of "geriatric marriage"...beats Jaspal Bhatti's "Flop Show"Smile

Seriously our show will top the trps..when child marrriage can be sooo hit why not geriatric marriage..tell tellWink
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

OMG!!!ROFL
TRPs ke liye kuch bhi karega.
How about Shyam getting married to Dadi??Shocked
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by mtina0207

hahaha ...gutter convo in another thread of mtina...sharing here

reserved...will be back in morning

edit -

Oh the sorrow and the love. I just loved that two minutes of Arnav and Khushi on the recliner'The boy is so lonely and he knows that only this gal can give him the peace the conmfort that he needs'.her just being around is the semblance for him. The peace, the thought that all is gonna be well as long as she is there.

awww MAT JAO !!!! that's the whole scenario for Anji too "MAT JAO, shyamji Tongue mat jaoTongue, chup chup ke milte raho, teenagers ke jaise, mat jaoTongue"

kaisa laga, bolo, tells tellsLOL

Oh Rush...Shyam...early in the morning...well when anjali says that i think she is talking more out of desperation...7 months being celebacy will surely take its toll yaar...now that no baby to stop...Itna to banta hai yaar
     what say tells tells

After reading this gutter convo i remember one old hindi song.." abhi naa jao chodkar ki dil abhi bhara nahi" Wink

and shyam says...nahin nahin abhi nahin...woh bhai tumhara na aa jayee kahin...what a SOBTI song...
Ewww...how will the picturisation be?Shocked

Priya just imagine the face of crying anjali and shyam with constipation smile..and both singing this song..LOL
Nahinnn...it's a classic song dear...Arnav and Khushi, Akash and Payal , Mamiji with invisible mamaji and even NK and Buaji are ok, but Shyam and Anjali...ewwwShocked

Yee..its a beautiful romantic song..i love it..feel better song..Smile

But comeon priya you are underestimating the great lovers..shyam anjali...have you heard the shyam crap dialogues..in tuesday episode..yuckkk ...hum aapsey bahut pyaar karthey hein rani sahiba...after hearing that i was justtAngry
Give them a better song "Ishq kameena...along with Main Kameena tu Kameeni (sorry for the language)Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mtina0207

mtina0207 Goldie
mtina0207
mtina0207

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Good Morning Rashmi Big smile you always make me smile ... but this post is a fabulous idea Clap ... here's a little Barun to say thanks ...

See you soon x

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

kalpu, reply karna zaroori hai, dekhna de na. Day Dreaming

Uff this guy,...he is the only one who forced me into the idea if infidelity...  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogrushshri

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

OMG!!!ROFL
TRPs ke liye kuch bhi karega.
How about Shyam getting married to Dadi??Shocked
That will be "rehabilitation of the Old and the Fragile" (Fragile as in Touch me not...stop that attitude)
rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

hahaha ...gutter convo in another thread of mtina...sharing here

reserved...will be back in morning

edit -

Oh the sorrow and the love. I just loved that two minutes of Arnav and Khushi on the recliner'The boy is so lonely and he knows that only this gal can give him the peace the conmfort that he needs'.her just being around is the semblance for him. The peace, the thought that all is gonna be well as long as she is there.

awww MAT JAO !!!! that's the whole scenario for Anji too "MAT JAO, shyamji Tongue mat jaoTongue, chup chup ke milte raho, teenagers ke jaise, mat jaoTongue"

kaisa laga, bolo, tells tellsLOL

Oh Rush...Shyam...early in the morning...well when anjali says that i think she is talking more out of desperation...7 months being celebacy will surely take its toll yaar...now that no baby to stop...Itna to banta hai yaar
     what say tells tells

After reading this gutter convo i remember one old hindi song.." abhi naa jao chodkar ki dil abhi bhara nahi" Wink

and shyam says...nahin nahin abhi nahin...woh bhai tumhara na aa jayee kahin...what a SOBTI song...
Ewww...how will the picturisation be?Shocked

Priya just imagine the face of crying anjali and shyam with constipation smile..and both singing this song..LOL
Nahinnn...it's a classic song dear...Arnav and Khushi, Akash and Payal , Mamiji with invisible mamaji and even NK and Buaji are ok, but Shyam and Anjali...ewwwShocked

Yee..its a beautiful romantic song..i love it..feel better song..Smile

But comeon priya you are underestimating the great lovers..shyam anjali...have you heard the shyam crap dialogues..in tuesday episode..yuckkk ...hum aapsey bahut pyaar karthey hein rani sahiba...after hearing that i was justtAngry
Give them a better song "Ishq kameena...along with Main Kameena tu Kameeni (sorry for the language)Wink

Perfect song for so called perfect couplee..LOL
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

OMG!!!ROFL

Seriously our show will top the trps..when child marrriage can be sooo hit why not geriatric marriage..tell tellWink
That is what even I want to say...Nayi soch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index