Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (06/09/2012) - the paradox (Page 20)

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JennyAvni

Originally posted by priya_86

Originally posted by veenuasr

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="3">so past dhamaaka soon going to unfold what say friend is that hate love Arshi relation and 4th promo part is coming soon ???</font></font>

Actually, now I'm scared of any further Dhamaaka. February se Dhamaake pe Dhamaaka diye jaa rahein hainLOLjiska impact har roz Forum pe pataa chalta hai...for once I want it to be a Dhamaaka less normal track.Smile

Mrg to all u lovely ppl... So true..We r having Dhamaake pe dhamaaka but Iam more afraid of the explosives we have in the forum daily... Most of the tym I get up for a shock n am clueless abt wats going on LOL LOL LOL

Honestly...whenever, I log in, I am actually scared about what is going on in the forum..."constructive criticism"...have you seen the number of posts being closed down lately?Shocked

Yeah it's not even 1 yr since I became a member n there is a drastic change in the forum...
I actually need to change the meaning for "constructive critisicm " in my dictionary.. Looks like I got it all wrong LOL LOL LOL

Waise were u on night duty?? When did u sleep n came back to work ah??? Shocked Shocked

No last night wasn't on duty, in yesterday...just had a duty for 3 hrs...My nights generally come on Monday and Tuesdays, and sometimes Wednesday...used to not sleeping, need only 3-4 hrs of sleep per dayBig smile

Wow... Hatts of girl... I cannot do with any thing less than 8 hrs and thats wat makes me a software engg ROFL Chalo guys ... Time to go... Have a good day n hopefully I get up to some positivity n no shocks... Take care
Good bye...tc...long live this discussionSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogJennyAvni

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by rockingcouple

so past dhamaaka soon going to unfold what say friend is that hate love Arshi relation and 4th promo part is coming soon ???
Actually, now I'm scared of any further Dhamaaka. February se Dhamaake pe Dhamaaka diye jaa rahein hainLOL jiska impact har roz Forum pe pataa chalta hai...for once I want it to be a Dhamaaka less normal track.Smile

hahaha even if there is no dhamaka in the episode our forum will be throwing  bombs and giving  dhamaaka and giving me heartattack like NK LOL

Haan yaar no more dhamaakas...not able to digest so many dhamakas already...especially the dhamaka of dadi entry...that dadi is just horrible...that old lady ...Angry
i hope the past soon get revealed and dadi says bye bye to RM and go back to ashram..as her mission is established to bring the past out

Probably the Ashram has also shooed her outLOL

LOLQuite possible yaar.even they must have put stop signal for entering the ashram..
Now I understand that's where she has picked up the stop sign from...when she was being shooed out of the Ashram, they must have shown her the Stop sign and it left a deep impact on her mindLOL
Can RM ppl put that stop signalLOL
Kaise? Dadi has taken the stop signal from everybody...her copyright I supposeLOL
Thats y Dadi derserves ASR attitude
I just wish in the climax(when it will come)...Shyam shoots Dadi and Anjali shoots Shyam, won't that be excellent...two Mocambos dead togetherSmile
fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Gd morning Rashu,Rose n all my forum friendsHug

Good morning...have a great daySmile

Good morning to all
So whats the discussion Big smile
So i guess it will be more of Anjali tantrums LOL
Basically I'm ok with Anjali tantrums, she's lost her unborn childUnhappy...but I'm upset with this DadiDisapprove

Dadi id really too much ...but itz ok coz she is cause of arhi past revelation

Basically that's why we are tolerating her.
Yesterday we got to see some beautiful Arnav-Khushi moments...amazing. Such a subtle but marvelous portrayal of emotionsSmile

yeah Embarrassed

i am really scared thinking of past revelation ...kaash mein tumse nafrat kar paate,kaaash mein tumse maohabbat kar paata ...Cry

m scared but would love to see thatWink
Ya me too.
But just wanted to ask you guys...Arnav-Khushi have come a long way in love...to the point of telepathic conversation. Can the past make Arnav hate/Mu Khushi? Specially since Khushi is not directly at fault. Personally I feel she'll be asked to choose between her love and mother...AgniparikshaSmile
And somehow I feel this Lady Mocambo has misconceptions...probably Garima wasn't at fault.

Even the same i felt ..like arnav will marry khushi but will ask her to choose whether to stay with him or hier mother..and khushi with no choice..and even garima may ask her to stay with arnav only..and later they will show how khushi will know the exact truth from garima..actually what happenend in the past and try to pacify the same to arnav..and meanwhile they will definitely drag this shaym issue also..Smile

Or maybe Khushi will go to Garima, that is if the marriage doesn't happen at all. She'll definitely take it on her to clear her Mother's name from the scandal. 
But please, Shyam issue has to solve before that...now it's getting on my nerves. Too much to digestUnhappy
If past reveals before marriage then this is likely to happen
Khushi u know how she is...
Then shyam will be throwing dhamakas
no i want marriage first Ouch
BarunAddictSays IF-Sizzlerz
BarunAddictSays
BarunAddictSays

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Rashmi yaar i'm all in positive squad.But watching Dadi's attitude towards Khushi i feel sometimes banging headwa on RM wallAngryapna nahi yaar Dadiji kaLOL

My mindwa & heartwa fights with each other.Shocked

Mindwa says what the.Ouch
Heartwa says 'all ijj bhel'Approvebe positiveCool

I strongly want this happen.(predictionwaWink)
1)shyamu coming back to RM.
2)Doing 'nautanki'.i love ranisahiba.blah blah.Ouch
2)continue with his nautanki & one day show his true color to Dadi.Big smile
3)Dadi's redemptionROFL
4)telling Anjali why he actually married her & Anji's realisation.Smile
5)again everybody including lakshmi kicking him outta RM.Dancing

M i too demanding???Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BornThisWay

By the way guys, just tell me do you want a remarriage right now?Smile
50% yes
50% No
LOL
I know I'm weirdLOL

Just like Lady Gaga and her clothes
But i love her song
Yep, I'm her complete xerox copy, from now, you people will have to tolerate me & my antics.
By the way, what's you fav Gaga song?

i love all of her song..but my favs are poker face telephone  born this way bad romance alejandro papparazi just dance LOL
and i love her nail arts and weird fashion statement Big smile
Born this way...her style statement is really weirdBig smile
I know, but I still love her, well you can understand that by looking at my username, dp, siggie, tagline,etc.LOL
She's very down to Earth.Embarrassed
haha ya but that makes her stand out in the crowd
ouch Bornthisway i forgot ur name...hehe...m old compared to ur guys haha m 24 but i still love listening to her songs..my sis ruined me LOL
but this is going out of topic Rushshri might ban us hahaha
hahahha your sis must be like me thenLOL
My name is MeghaEmbarrassed
yup, lets stop this topic here onlyBig smile
fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

so past dhamaaka soon going to unfold what say friend is that hate love Arshi relation and 4th promo part is coming soon ???
Actually, now I'm scared of any further Dhamaaka. February se Dhamaake pe Dhamaaka diye jaa rahein hainLOL jiska impact har roz Forum pe pataa chalta hai...for once I want it to be a Dhamaaka less normal track.Smile

hahaha even if there is no dhamaka in the episode our forum will be throwing  bombs and giving  dhamaaka and giving me heartattack like NK LOL

Haan yaar no more dhamaakas...not able to digest so many dhamakas already...especially the dhamaka of dadi entry...that dadi is just horrible...that old lady ...Angry
i hope the past soon get revealed and dadi says bye bye to RM and go back to ashram..as her mission is established to bring the past out

Probably the Ashram has also shooed her outLOL

LOLQuite possible yaar.even they must have put stop signal for entering the ashram..
Now I understand that's where she has picked up the stop sign from...when she was being shooed out of the Ashram, they must have shown her the Stop sign and it left a deep impact on her mindLOL
Can RM ppl put that stop signalLOL
Kaise? Dadi has taken the stop signal from everybody...her copyright I supposeLOL
Thats y Dadi derserves ASR attitude
I just wish in the climax(when it will come)...Shyam shoots Dadi and Anjali shoots Shyam, won't that be excellent...two Mocambos dead togetherSmile

hahaha i would love this shooting
Especially would love to see Dadi's face and Shyamu face
if ANjali shoots Shyam tat will be epic twist LOL
fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

By the way guys, just tell me do you want a remarriage right now?Smile
50% yes
50% No
LOL
I know I'm weirdLOL

Just like Lady Gaga and her clothes
But i love her song
Yep, I'm her complete xerox copy, from now, you people will have to tolerate me & my antics.
By the way, what's you fav Gaga song?

i love all of her song..but my favs are poker face telephone  born this way bad romance alejandro papparazi just dance LOL
and i love her nail arts and weird fashion statement Big smile
Born this way...her style statement is really weirdBig smile
I know, but I still love her, well you can understand that by looking at my username, dp, siggie, tagline,etc.LOL
She's very down to Earth.Embarrassed
haha ya but that makes her stand out in the crowd
ouch Bornthisway i forgot ur name...hehe...m old compared to ur guys haha m 24 but i still love listening to her songs..my sis ruined me LOL
but this is going out of topic Rushshri might ban us hahaha
hahahha your sis must be like me thenLOL
My name is MeghaEmbarrassed
yup, lets stop this topic here onlyBig smile

i got it from ur post
Megha re megha hahahaLOL
i will unres ur postTongue 
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Monkey Emoticonseveryone! sorry I left yesterday without bidding good bye.

& Good morning to everyone!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index