Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (06/09/2012) - the paradox (Page 16)

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by priya_86

Originally posted by veenuasr

so past dhamaaka soon going to unfold what say friend is that hate love Arshi relation and 4th promo part is coming soon ???
Actually, now I'm scared of any further Dhamaaka. February se Dhamaake pe Dhamaaka diye jaa rahein hainLOL jiska impact har roz Forum pe pataa chalta hai...for once I want it to be a Dhamaaka less normal track.Smile

hahaha even if there is no dhamaka in the episode our forum will be throwing  bombs and giving  dhamaaka and giving me heartattack like NK LOL
LOL...so true...but I earnestly hope that I can handle the next DhamaakaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dog

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="3">so past dhamaaka soon going to unfold what say friend is that hate love Arshi relation and 4th promo part is coming soon ???</font></font>

Actually, now I'm scared of any further Dhamaaka. February se Dhamaake pe Dhamaaka diye jaa rahein hainLOLjiska impact har roz Forum pe pataa chalta hai...for once I want it to be a Dhamaaka less normal track.Smile

Mrg to all u lovely ppl... So true..We r having Dhamaake pe dhamaaka but Iam more afraid of the explosives we have in the forum daily... Most of the tym I get up for a shock n am clueless abt wats going on LOL LOL LOL

fly_dog

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

so past dhamaaka soon going to unfold what say friend is that hate love Arshi relation and 4th promo part is coming soon ???
Actually, now I'm scared of any further Dhamaaka. February se Dhamaake pe Dhamaaka diye jaa rahein hainLOL jiska impact har roz Forum pe pataa chalta hai...for once I want it to be a Dhamaaka less normal track.Smile

hahaha even if there is no dhamaka in the episode our forum will be throwing  bombs and giving  dhamaaka and giving me heartattack like NK LOL

Haan yaar no more dhamaakas...not able to digest so many dhamakas already...especially the dhamaka of dadi entry...that dadi is just horrible...that old lady ...Angry
i hope the past soon get revealed and dadi says bye bye to RM and go back to ashram..as her mission is established to bring the past out

fly_dog

veewriter IF-Dazzler
veewriter
veewriter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Gd morning Rashu,Rose n all my forum friendsHug

Good morning...have a great daySmile

Good morning to all
So whats the discussion Big smile
So i guess it will be more of Anjali tantrums LOL
Basically I'm ok with Anjali tantrums, she's lost her unborn childUnhappy...but I'm upset with this DadiDisapprove

Dadi id really too much ...but itz ok coz she is cause of arhi past revelation

Basically that's why we are tolerating her.
Yesterday we got to see some beautiful Arnav-Khushi moments...amazing. Such a subtle but marvelous portrayal of emotionsSmile

yeah Embarrassed

i am really scared thinking of past revelation ...kaash mein tumse nafrat kar paate,kaaash mein tumse maohabbat kar paata ...Cry

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JennyAvni

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="3">so past dhamaaka soon going to unfold what say friend is that hate love Arshi relation and 4th promo part is coming soon ???</font></font>

Actually, now I'm scared of any further Dhamaaka. February se Dhamaake pe Dhamaaka diye jaa rahein hainLOLjiska impact har roz Forum pe pataa chalta hai...for once I want it to be a Dhamaaka less normal track.Smile

Mrg to all u lovely ppl... So true..We r having Dhamaake pe dhamaaka but Iam more afraid of the explosives we have in the forum daily... Most of the tym I get up for a shock n am clueless abt wats going on LOL LOL LOL
Honestly...whenever, I log in, I am actually scared about what is going on in the forum..."constructive criticism"...have you seen the number of posts being closed down lately? Shocked

JennyAvni

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Gd morning Rashu,Rose n all my forum friendsHug

Good morning...have a great daySmile

Good morning to all
So whats the discussion Big smile
So i guess it will be more of Anjali tantrums LOL
Basically I'm ok with Anjali tantrums, she's lost her unborn childUnhappy...but I'm upset with this DadiDisapprove

Dadi id really too much ...but itz ok coz she is cause of arhi past revelation

Basically that's why we are tolerating her.
Yesterday we got to see some beautiful Arnav-Khushi moments...amazing. Such a subtle but marvelous portrayal of emotionsSmile

yeah Embarrassed

i am really scared thinking of past revelation ...kaash mein tumse nafrat kar paate,kaaash mein tumse maohabbat kar paata ...Cry

m scared but would love to see thatWink
veewriter IF-Dazzler
veewriter
veewriter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JennyAvni

Gd morning ...hwz u long time JennySmile

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Haan yaar no more dhamaakas...not able to digest so many dhamakas already...especially the dhamaka of dadi entry...that dadi is just horrible...that old lady ...Angry
i hope the past soon get revealed and dadi says bye bye to RM and go back to ashram..as her mission is established to bring the past out

Probably the Ashram has also shooed her outLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index