Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (06/09/2012) - the paradox (Page 13)

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Good Morning Rashmi Big smile you always make me smile ... but this post is a fabulous idea Clap ... here's a little Barun to say thanks ...

See you soon x

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
i really loved the episode today...ASR - Dadi part , dadi deserves no less than an Arrogant yet stubborn ASR, Arnav n  khushi's love n relationship getting even deeper and last but never the least NANIJI...
A big hug to herHug
riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Really don't throw tomatoes and eggs  really I can afford snake and dadi but not Anjali and her antics.If she believes her hubby then ask her brother to let her live with him.Why she is persuading him to bring snake in RM back when her bro never trust or believe him even behave very badly...

Episode was really awesome.Arshi chemistry is really great.Their understanding each other, supports and their consoling each other .

Akash really man never thinks deeply never try to go for roots...Two incidents both Seth bros and Arnav kidnapping reveals it.First one he stuck with magic figures and forget to check background second one he swallowed what Arnav said while Khushi called Aman at midnight to make sure he didn't have any clue ,,,, Thats the difference.Now I am really confused about Payash bond too.Anjali once told that Payash bond is guaranteed like her with snake.

Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Very well balanced epi
I wish dadi leaves before she meet garima so the wedding can take place or even before shyam find out abt garima
But loving the way story is moving n again barun n sanaya brilliant
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Gud mrng...will be back with my replies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vkp1989

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Well written post rush. Loved the silent convo b/w arhi.
UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
oye hoye kya adda banaya hai,,,,,,Rashmi,,,mere liye it can work like a rehab,,,,coz I ma bore with the track! LOL

Will try to be here ,,,!!! meanwhile wonderful idea...!!!! luv ya!

waise when u hav koi faryad available on Arhi,,,to tum bin ka video kyun lena! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vkp1989

mtina0207 Goldie
mtina0207
mtina0207

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
good morning all... have a great day

Edited by mtina0207 - 06 September 2012 at 8:19pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index