Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (06/09/2012) - the paradox (Page 11)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

By the way guys, just tell me do you want a remarriage right now?Smile

yes...am on for it at any costEmbarrassed

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by rockingcouple

Finally am not soo late to reply..lovely post rashmi and good song ..loved it..Smile.in todays episode really loved khushi and arnav..they both were really amazing today...the way arnav collected the pieces and when she was going back..how he comforted her and the epic word for today episode " MATT JAO"..,that dialogue is enough for me to repeat watching the episode..and the forehead kisss..everything was just perfect in place...
Actually today i saw the pain in arnav eyes for his love..while seeing the mehndi and even the nextday before kissing..
Anjali i dont want to say much...and dadi i dont want  to talk about her...makes my blood boil...but have to tolerate for trps...and for our show even can watch dadiDead..
But overall loved the episodeSmile

yeah just 4 pgs lateLOL

thnx for appreciation.
 arhi rocks today with their emotion lovely scenes.

mat jao ...am dead againDay Dreaming

Anji crying baby ...anxiously watching just on one hope she will take revenge one day.

dadi gonna regret and repent big time may be with garima too.

trp maiya ki jai ho.LOL

Yess..only 4pages..so better then 1 st two threads na...
Seriousl one question i want to ask that do really trp aunties like such dadi..i mean so hatred...so harsh..like what is there to be liked..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Really well written and full of positivityBig smile
I loved the photos too, the sadness in ASR's eyes are epic. And the 2 scenes that you had mentioned were so sweet. But then I guess 'Mat Jaoo' was my favourite. Infact one of the favouritest so farBig smile
Hate Daadi a lot but then I guess she is a necessary evil to unravel the past. Moreover because of her constant harassment, Arnav's love for Khushi and vice versa is more obvious, so don't mind thatBig smile
Ritu - Thanks for the PM on the post, now have to search for old ones and read them tooWink

thnx dear for loving this post.

Their love is just blooming day by day with new memories.

@red loved the lines and completely agree with u.

old ones - its just the third post today, guess u r not so late to join.

thnx riti.

archanak

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps_92

i loved episode...it was awesome just like ur post...
ur positivity posts are making my day

thnx and keep up the positivity
fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by tenxin

By the way guys, just tell me do you want a remarriage right now?Smile
50% yes
50% No
LOL
I know I'm weirdLOL

Just like Lady Gaga and her clothes
But i love her song
Yep, I'm her complete xerox copy, from now, you people will have to tolerate me & my antics.
By the way, what's you fav Gaga song?

i love all of her song..but my favs are poker face telephone  born this way bad romance alejandro papparazi just dance LOL
and i love her nail arts and weird fashion statement Big smile
Born this way...her style statement is really weirdBig smile
I know, but I still love her, well you can understand that by looking at my username, dp, siggie, tagline,etc.LOL
She's very down to Earth.Embarrassed
haha ya but that makes her stand out in the crowd
ouch Bornthisway i forgot ur name...hehe...m old compared to ur guys haha m 24 but i still love listening to her songs..my sis ruined me LOL
but this is going out of topic Rushshri might ban us hahaha

mtina0207

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mtina0207

beautiful post again rush.,...this is the link to my post...that i had

"

Gd...what an episode...

Again the episode compelled me to write

BARUN take a bow...Sanaya...what a support khushi is for arnav

Dadi.,...U make me hate that look the horse way attitude of urs...Nine the fire extinguisher...amazing

ok...lets see what compelled me today to put things into words...

Anjali...fair to you...u need husband...i understand, like ASR needed Khushi and he said mat jao...exactly...a spouse is someone u totally belong to...and ur trust is unconditional...ur need is enormous...specially at the time when its a shared loss..."losing a child" as Anjali is not aware of Shyam's evil...she wants her hubby back...fair to you.,..

But man...we might not like this track...but do we see the kind of acting we getting out of these people

I will talk for arnav...This soul has been fighting for his sister...from everyone...why? coz he is aware of the evil of Shyam...and no one really knows what happened that night between Shyam and Arnav...where shyam confessed his desire for Khushi...he has been holding that disgust in him forever...but today he is shattered...why???? coz he is shattered and what shattered him'..the fact that his sister, who he thought had faith in him, in his decisions'.questioned his decision.

He was the one who became an elder brother to her, he was the one who took care of her, he was the one who fed the entire raizada/mallik clan, he was the one who made their pain his '..

He who smiled when she did..he could do anything for her'and he thought that his sister could see that love of his for her, but that was questioned'.The angst that he showed'.awesome Barun.

Oh the sorrow and the love. I just loved that two minutes of Arnav and Khushi on the recliner'The boy is so lonely and he knows that only this gal can give him the peace the conmfort that he needs'.her just being around is the semblance for him. The peace, the thought that all is gonna be well as long as she is there.

He is angry'wild and he throws the pot'.just in the hope that he can relieve his frustration. And then he sees his saviour'standing at the door'.as if she can hear him his pain

She knows he is in pain'she can see it'.his pathos'she understands him'knows words wont calm him'.she is hesitant coz the man who is betrayed by his own sister, whether she can pacify that ocean of sorrow'.coz for him that's the ultimate betrayal'.lil does she know the plight he would be when he will realise that this is all been plotted against him by his own.

Loved the way Arnav stood up and started collecting the remanants of broken pieces, giving khushi the indication that come what may'she is always welcome and he does not detest her presence. Loved the way he held her hadn, forgetting his sorrow and asking her if she wanted to say something to him'.

Simply fell in love with him when the alone man in him asked her not to go'.the communication of need was so beautiful.

Loved Khushi when she realised that her love needed her and knowing that she cannot stay back, she just gave him her unconditional love "

tina ur comparisons are always too gud.

Loved the way u have described arhi's love and support.

Though its very late but coming to ur post for a reserved place to be edited in morning.

Hey defenders would u all like to go and comment to her post???

mtina0207

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Finally am not soo late to reply..lovely post rashmi and good song ..loved it..Smile.in todays episode really loved khushi and arnav..they both were really amazing today...the way arnav collected the pieces and when she was going back..how he comforted her and the epic word for today episode " MATT JAO"..,that dialogue is enough for me to repeat watching the episode..and the forehead kisss..everything was just perfect in place...
Actually today i saw the pain in arnav eyes for his love..while seeing the mehndi and even the nextday before kissing..
Anjali i dont want to say much...and dadi i dont want  to talk about her...makes my blood boil...but have to tolerate for trps...and for our show even can watch dadiDead..
But overall loved the episodeSmile

yeah just 4 pgs lateLOL

thnx for appreciation.
 arhi rocks today with their emotion lovely scenes.

mat jao ...am dead againDay Dreaming

Anji crying baby ...anxiously watching just on one hope she will take revenge one day.

dadi gonna regret and repent big time may be with garima too.

trp maiya ki jai ho.LOL

Yess..only 4pages..so better then 1 st two threads na...
Seriousl one question i want to ask that do really trp aunties like such dadi..i mean so hatred...so harsh..like what is there to be liked..Confused

I tell u about my mom and bhabhi. They watch YRKKH bcoz they like the saree collection especially my bhabhi. LOL

Yeah this saas bahu techniue, kitchen politics bring trp yaar bcoz every bahu connects and evry saas wants to disconnect but interest to watch and curiosity exists.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mtina0207rockingcouple

mtina0207 Goldie
mtina0207
mtina0207

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mtina0207

beautiful post again rush.,...this is the link to my post...that i had

"

Gd...what an episode...

Again the episode compelled me to write

BARUN take a bow...Sanaya...what a support khushi is for arnav

Dadi.,...U make me hate that look the horse way attitude of urs...Nine the fire extinguisher...amazing

ok...lets see what compelled me today to put things into words...

Anjali...fair to you...u need husband...i understand, like ASR needed Khushi and he said mat jao...exactly...a spouse is someone u totally belong to...and ur trust is unconditional...ur need is enormous...specially at the time when its a shared loss..."losing a child" as Anjali is not aware of Shyam's evil...she wants her hubby back...fair to you.,..

But man...we might not like this track...but do we see the kind of acting we getting out of these people

I will talk for arnav...This soul has been fighting for his sister...from everyone...why? coz he is aware of the evil of Shyam...and no one really knows what happened that night between Shyam and Arnav...where shyam confessed his desire for Khushi...he has been holding that disgust in him forever...but today he is shattered...why???? coz he is shattered and what shattered him'..the fact that his sister, who he thought had faith in him, in his decisions'.questioned his decision.

He was the one who became an elder brother to her, he was the one who took care of her, he was the one who fed the entire raizada/mallik clan, he was the one who made their pain his '..

He who smiled when she did..he could do anything for her'and he thought that his sister could see that love of his for her, but that was questioned'.The angst that he showed'.awesome Barun.

Oh the sorrow and the love. I just loved that two minutes of Arnav and Khushi on the recliner'The boy is so lonely and he knows that only this gal can give him the peace the conmfort that he needs'.her just being around is the semblance for him. The peace, the thought that all is gonna be well as long as she is there.

He is angry'wild and he throws the pot'.just in the hope that he can relieve his frustration. And then he sees his saviour'standing at the door'.as if she can hear him his pain

She knows he is in pain'she can see it'.his pathos'she understands him'knows words wont calm him'.she is hesitant coz the man who is betrayed by his own sister, whether she can pacify that ocean of sorrow'.coz for him that's the ultimate betrayal'.lil does she know the plight he would be when he will realise that this is all been plotted against him by his own.

Loved the way Arnav stood up and started collecting the remanants of broken pieces, giving khushi the indication that come what may'she is always welcome and he does not detest her presence. Loved the way he held her hadn, forgetting his sorrow and asking her if she wanted to say something to him'.

Simply fell in love with him when the alone man in him asked her not to go'.the communication of need was so beautiful.

Loved Khushi when she realised that her love needed her and knowing that she cannot stay back, she just gave him her unconditional love "

tina ur comparisons are always too gud.

Loved the way u have described arhi's love and support.

Though its very late but coming to ur post for a reserved place to be edited in morning.

Hey defenders would u all like to go and comment to her post???

Thanks a ton deariee...I generally make a post on epis when i seriously touched by the emotions...when i feel moved... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanakrockingcouplerushshri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index