Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (06/09/2012) - the paradox (Page 10)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenxin

Fabulous song 
i loved the episode today.
Anjali like i said shes very weak
Nani i loved her strong woman
Akash...just as i thought..he's convinced that bringing back Shyam is gud for Anjali but Mami..i didnt expect this from her..i mean she heard and saw Shyam talking all the nonsense..but still she wants him back...
Arnav and Khushi..damn i feel so bad for both of them...i guess the only solution to this is to elope hahae
Arnav's mat jao was so heartbreaking but Khushi consoled him loved her...made me so happy that they are together..thats all i want
and yup l loved how Arnav saw Khushi tear at once and how he assured her back that everything will be normal..loved the silence 
Dadi...what yaar..
So my question is Does she believe that Shyam had affair with Khushi just like her son and she thinks that it is fault of Khushi just like Garima
m confused

Mami is just carried away watching Anjali's traumatized condition.

Arhi eloping so anti ASRLOL

mat jao...hayeDay Dreaming

loved arhi's emotional moments

Dadi is comparing the thgs without knowing the fact. i want want to see her face and what she does once truth opens on her.

song - yeah its fabulous.

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by priya_86

By the way guys, just tell me do you want a remarriage right now?Smile
50% yes
50% No
LOL
I know I'm weirdLOL

Just like Lady Gaga and her clothes
But i love her song
Yep, I'm her complete xerox copy, from now, you people will have to tolerate me & my antics.
By the way, what's you fav Gaga song?

i love all of her song..but my favs are poker face telephone  born this way bad romance alejandro papparazi just dance LOL
and i love her nail arts and weird fashion statement Big smile
Born this way...her style statement is really weirdBig smile
I know, but I still love her, well you can understand that by looking at my username, dp, siggie, tagline,etc.LOL
She's very down to Earth.Embarrassed
deeps_92 IF-Rockerz
deeps_92
deeps_92

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
i loved episode...it was awesome just like ur post...
ur positivity posts are making my day
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Finally am not soo late to reply..lovely post rashmi and good song ..loved it..Smile.in todays episode really loved khushi and arnav..they both were really amazing today...the way arnav collected the pieces and when she was going back..how he comforted her and the epic word for today episode " MATT JAO"..,that dialogue is enough for me to repeat watching the episode..and the forehead kisss..everything was just perfect in place...
Actually today i saw the pain in arnav eyes for his love..while seeing the mehndi and even the nextday before kissing..
Anjali i dont want to say much...and dadi i dont want  to talk about her...makes my blood boil...but have to tolerate for trps...and for our show even can watch dadiDead..
But overall loved the episodeSmile

yeah just 4 pgs lateLOL

thnx for appreciation.
 arhi rocks today with their emotion lovely scenes.

mat jao ...am dead againDay Dreaming

Anji crying baby ...anxiously watching just on one hope she will take revenge one day.

dadi gonna regret and repent big time may be with garima too.

trp maiya ki jai ho.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mtina0207

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by garlic

I just loved today's episode specially ARHI part...their unspoken feelings that they understand perfectly well cannot be described in wordsClapClap

My favorite video rush...amazing song shared so many time on FBLOL
that line
"ek lamhe me simat aaya hai sadio ka safar ,zindagi tez bahut tez chali ho jaise"

these line seems like realizing the journey  one went through since birthSmile

lovely line surbhi...rest later in mrng.

garlic

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annet506

butiful...well sed...Clap

thnx
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvia

love your post...great one

thnx
mtina0207 Goldie
mtina0207
mtina0207

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
beautiful post again rush.,...this is the link to my post...that i had

"

Gd...what an episode...

Again the episode compelled me to write

BARUN take a bow...Sanaya...what a support khushi is for arnav

Dadi.,...U make me hate that look the horse way attitude of urs...Nine the fire extinguisher...amazing

ok...lets see what compelled me today to put things into words...

Anjali...fair to you...u need husband...i understand, like ASR needed Khushi and he said mat jao...exactly...a spouse is someone u totally belong to...and ur trust is unconditional...ur need is enormous...specially at the time when its a shared loss..."losing a child" as Anjali is not aware of Shyam's evil...she wants her hubby back...fair to you.,..

But man...we might not like this track...but do we see the kind of acting we getting out of these people

I will talk for arnav...This soul has been fighting for his sister...from everyone...why? coz he is aware of the evil of Shyam...and no one really knows what happened that night between Shyam and Arnav...where shyam confessed his desire for Khushi...he has been holding that disgust in him forever...but today he is shattered...why???? coz he is shattered and what shattered him'..the fact that his sister, who he thought had faith in him, in his decisions'.questioned his decision.

He was the one who became an elder brother to her, he was the one who took care of her, he was the one who fed the entire raizada/mallik clan, he was the one who made their pain his '..

He who smiled when she did..he could do anything for her'and he thought that his sister could see that love of his for her, but that was questioned'.The angst that he showed'.awesome Barun.

Oh the sorrow and the love. I just loved that two minutes of Arnav and Khushi on the recliner'The boy is so lonely and he knows that only this gal can give him the peace the conmfort that he needs'.her just being around is the semblance for him. The peace, the thought that all is gonna be well as long as she is there.

He is angry'wild and he throws the pot'.just in the hope that he can relieve his frustration. And then he sees his saviour'standing at the door'.as if she can hear him his pain

She knows he is in pain'she can see it'.his pathos'she understands him'knows words wont calm him'.she is hesitant coz the man who is betrayed by his own sister, whether she can pacify that ocean of sorrow'.coz for him that's the ultimate betrayal'.lil does she know the plight he would be when he will realise that this is all been plotted against him by his own.

Loved the way Arnav stood up and started collecting the remanants of broken pieces, giving khushi the indication that come what may'she is always welcome and he does not detest her presence. Loved the way he held her hadn, forgetting his sorrow and asking her if she wanted to say something to him'.

Simply fell in love with him when the alone man in him asked her not to go'.the communication of need was so beautiful.

Loved Khushi when she realised that her love needed her and knowing that she cannot stay back, she just gave him her unconditional love " just by mere touch'.the scene was beautiful'.she could have held Arnav in her arms'but she surrendered herself to him showing her eternal faith'.Loved that scene'he is still the supreme for her.

Won't touch upon the families distrust on ASR. Not worth the mention of thankless folks.

I am simply loving the way Arnav and Khushi's love is growing. He is understanding her pain'.that small peck on her forehead showed that he will always be by her side. He now understands her'.and that is a wow'.

I just hope we get to see this amazing love grow and fight all the hurdles with aplomb. Coz trust me.,..in this entrie track which is giving us nausea'.the love of these two are the only saviour.

Edited by mtina0207 - 06 September 2012 at 12:48pm

BornThisWay

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index