Originally posted by: BornThisWay

May be they removed the character Payal, & make Akash single again!πŸ˜†

haha so u going for him now
wat about Shyamu now πŸ˜†
fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rockingcouple

But from the starting except their marriage she was never given proper role ..so even her decision to quit is correct as she waited almost more than 1 yr for some improvement in her role..Actually nothing worked out for payal and akash..that babli thing was disaster and then the misunderstanding during shyam truth was also not properly developed..and even many disliked their scenes..quoting that they skipped payash scenes..so it was a wise decision..as even we if we dont like any job or if there is ot much growth..we tend to shift to other job..so deepali all the best😊

yup i agree with u...all the best DP..will miss u
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well written post apa! m just loving the growth in arhi's relation! 

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
What the...Deepali quit kya? waise she didnt have much role to play too.. she is good actress, have seen her in one more show... she is definately good for better roles...
fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angel_93

now tats wat we have wait n see...who can poytray a sweet loving caring role of payal jiji !!

any suggestions hehe

BornThisWay thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

What the...Deepali quit kya? waise she didnt have much role to play too.. she is good actress, have seen her in one more show... she is definately good for better roles...

Yep, she quit. 
Its still better at least she won't be bashed like Daljeet!
BornThisWay thumbnail
Originally posted by: tenxin

haha so u going for him now
wat about Shyamu now πŸ˜†

Who said I'm going for Akash?
I'm still with Shyamu!😳
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rockingcouple

But from the starting except their marriage she was never given proper role ..so even her decision to quit is correct as she waited almost more than 1 yr for some improvement in her role..Actually nothing worked out for payal and akash..that babli thing was disaster and then the misunderstanding during shyam truth was also not properly developed..and even many disliked their scenes..quoting that they skipped payash scenes..so it was a wise decision..as even we if we dont like any job or if there is ot much growth..we tend to shift to other job..so deepali all the best😊

yes ur rite she was never given a proper role...the tracks tat centered her din work out coz they actually were not interesting!
But i still remember the scene when for the first time she actually spoke n supported khushi during the shyam revelation track...how she told the truth...hope she had got some more of such role to play...but yes i guess its good she is looking out for newer opportunities...we wish her all the Best! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by angel_93 - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: BornThisWay

Yep, she quit. 
Its still better at least she won't be bashed like Daljeet!

Yeah.. I think she is on twitter ,I was following her...seems she was also getting hate msgs