Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: archanak

Have lost counts of the Prakash's😉 So just threw in a Ramprakash in the IPKKND sea of prakash's. But seriously man this guy needs an appreciation post at least for being the only person in the world to interrupt a Rabba ve with a straight face😉

hahaha ya so any idea about bashing wat actually happened 
BornThisWay thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanak

Have lost counts of the Prakash's😉 So just threw in a Ramprakash in the IPKKND sea of prakash's. But seriously man this guy needs an appreciation post at least for being the only person in the world to interrupt a Rabba ve with a straight face😉

How can you forget PP? he's my favorite😆
fly_dog thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushshri

res

Edit -

well dear I can see u are a newbie with just 25 posts here. I don't want to go in details but I can share hell lot of links here bashing Barun and giving harsh comments. Believe me I am here from last September and in one yr I have seen hundreds of posts like that. Being a hardcore barun fan, I don't like it at all.

For sanaya too though posts are few but they are there.

Khushboo always gvs spoilers in her own different way. They know the story line but if they will share everythg who is gonna watch the show. Mishti also gvs spoilers but she always say I will not tell u everythg and purposely leave us curious. Khushboo gvs us hints to maintain the curiosity. If khushboo is writing nethg I truly believes her and there was no point in discussing actors and characters in her spoiler post. She requested but it was taken in a wrong way in forum.

Your posts sounds very offensive for khushboo as you say u don't trust her at all. Completely ur pov, i can understand but it can be said in gentle way too.

No offense to you or anyone in forum, I am not open for further discussions. I wanted to put my pov for post. that's what I have done.

my reply to that post

NIce one Rashmi 
m sick of all bashing i cant reply
makes u 
BornThisWay thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushshri

res

Edit -

well dear I can see u are a newbie with just 25 posts here. I don't want to go in details but I can share hell lot of links here bashing Barun and giving harsh comments. Believe me I am here from last September and in one yr I have seen hundreds of posts like that. Being a hardcore barun fan, I don't like it at all.

For sanaya too though posts are few but they are there.

Khushboo always gvs spoilers in her own different way. They know the story line but if they will share everythg who is gonna watch the show. Mishti also gvs spoilers but she always say I will not tell u everythg and purposely leave us curious. Khushboo gvs us hints to maintain the curiosity. If khushboo is writing nethg I truly believes her and there was no point in discussing actors and characters in her spoiler post. She requested but it was taken in a wrong way in forum.

Your posts sounds very offensive for khushboo as you say u don't trust her at all. Completely ur pov, i can understand but it can be said in gentle way too.

No offense to you or anyone in forum, I am not open for further discussions. I wanted to put my pov for post. that's what I have done.

my reply to that post

Perfect answer Di!
fly_dog thumbnail
Originally posted by: BornThisWay

How can you forget PP? he's my favorite😆

Megha who is pp😕
BornThisWay thumbnail
Originally posted by: tenxin

Megha who is pp😕

Papa Prakash🤣
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
for march2011 post, here's reply

frankly speaking i don't have any prob with the track. If shyam is coming in it means he gonna exposed in front of evry1 this time with full proofs which were miising last time.

if dadi is here that means she is here to bring past and to bring lot of trp in form of saas bahu drama which the show needs.

Anjali is shown doing wrong bcoz one day she is gonna repent and take revenge frm shyam. She will a tough competition for Shyam when day comes.

So all in all its brooding for an interesting  track and i am on for it. I don;t want ne changes. i am patiently waiting and enjoying with arhi romance and their further growth in their relationship.

how many of u agree????

fly_dog thumbnail

Papa Prakash🤣

hahaha ðŸ˜†
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats rashu...15000 posts!!!  🥳
fly_dog thumbnail

Perfect answer Di!

OMG  Sarun should be happy that we are discussing them like family members and take it maturely and act wise and we forum members are makin them what they are today
Oh heck i didnt know me coming on IF made sarun wat they are today 
i thought it was their hardwork and acting😆