sorry to butt in but cudnt help

ur dp and ID name poles apart..totally opp like arhi
ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON

🀣 🀣
yea you nailed it poles apart ...
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
So who are the people whom I have not met...πŸ˜ƒ.. A big hi to them too...
BornThisWay thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

Megha and anyone else who are unhappy with few things regarding khushi , yes there are few things which writers have sidelined due to which pressure ,I have no clue but friends this is their baby...we may have regrets with what they show and for that only we rant ..isnt it..but in the end...would you like someone to interfere with your creativity in this way..that is by forcing ..you cn give feedback no issues...but telling them how to do things...this is not your job..this is their job...plus yesterday episode was full of khushi's episode for me..and I liked her a lot.. which is rare with me...πŸ˜‰

Well lets stop the discussion here, shall we? I really don't wanna argue regarding this matter.
Well, you are absolutely right that we shouldn't interfere, its their story & its up to them how they execute it, & ya even I loved Khushi yesterday, she's such a darling!😳 

Alright, now I'm feeling bad, why did I sign up there??
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rushshri

but khushboo confirmed abt remarriage

Remarriage is bound to happen...but it may not happen right now, probably after some time. I'm ok with that😊
fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: priya_86

But that's what is well known...Opposites attract😊

exactly haha
riti4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunForever

🀣 🀣
yea you nailed it poles apart ...

I so hate that man in you profile pic btw...πŸ˜†
BornThisWay thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_86

Good , no point in discussing about other posts...totally their point of view😊

Yep😳
But Di still can't get rid of Dadi's young avatar!πŸ˜†
riti4u thumbnail
So everyone what was your favorite moment in yesterday's episode- A kostein for all...?
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: riti4u

Megha and anyone else who are unhappy with few things regarding khushi , yes there are few things which writers have sidelined due to which pressure ,I have no clue but friends this is their baby...we may have regrets with what they show and for that only we rant ..isnt it..but in the end...would you like someone to interfere with your creativity in this way..that is by forcing ..you cn give feedback no issues...but telling them how to do things...this is not your job..this is their job...plus yesterday episode was full of khushi's episode for me..and I liked her a lot.. which is rare with me...πŸ˜‰

she likes khushi ...yay...one more down from my competition. πŸ˜†

But even I feel cv's will do what they have planned, SP wants trp. will get u all why i9 think so in deatail smtime later.

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushshri

but khushboo confirmed abt remarriage

Yes definitely marraiage..after khushi decision arnav will become very sad and all alone..and other side khushi will be in same condition..so looking at them may be both the families..will take some solution and get them married..