Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornThisWay thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rushshri

it's rima's...do u all want to change the track...go ahead and sign. Am not intrested. i am happy with the track and I don't think it will bring any change. Sorry, no offense. Just my pov.. 

Well I do want some changes, so signed up there, but I know its of no use๐Ÿค”
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

...do u all want to change the track...go ahead and sign. Am not intrested. i am happy with the track and I don't think it will bring any change. Sorry, no offense. Just my pov.. 

๐Ÿ˜ƒ You got it bang on... just look down list ,you will see it is pure biasness and favoritism..
Edited by riti4u - 11 years ago
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nayi soch - do u all really think the petition which we send from here really work???? I don't think so bcoz we few hundrends don't make TRP. Those who sit in their houses watching show and unable to access net bring TRP.

Again just my pov. Discussing is allowed but plz I don't want ne members name to come up. That's just out of our rule...isn't it???
BornThisWay thumbnail
Originally posted by: mtina0207

U willing to pay...   pata nahin police se kabhi paise nahin lete    

She's corrupted
rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

it's rima's...do u all want to change the track...go ahead and sign. Am not intrested. i am happy with the track and I don't think it will bring any change. Sorry, no offense. Just my pov.. 

I dint signed but just liked..anyways am completely fine with this track as am enjoying and even if they show that..i dont have any problem ...i just love to watch sarun onscreen..so anything am completely fine๐Ÿ˜Š
riti4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: BornThisWay

Well I do want some changes, so signed up there, but I know its of no use๐Ÿค”

Tell me one thing megha... do we want writers to tell our story or their story...so many people want different things ,if they start listening to every demand...what will be result... why cant this show be a different one yaar? Why you want it in your own way??
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rockingcouple

No no come back dear dont go soo far...otherwise it will be too lateee๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Ab to teer kamaan se nikal gaya ?(whats done is done)   

riti4u thumbnail

Nayi soch - do u all really think the petition which we send from here really work???? I don't think so bcoz we few hundrends don't make TRP. Those who sit in their houses watching show and unable to access net bring TRP.

Again just my pov. Discussing is allowed but plz I don't want ne members name to come up. That's just out of our rule...isn't it???

Di ,then edit your reply...๐Ÿ˜›..sowwie to bring this issue up here...was mad ...but now fine...๐Ÿ˜Š
riti4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

๐Ÿ˜ƒ You got it bang on... just look down list ,you will see it is pure biasness and favoritism..

mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BornThisWay

She's corrupted

who me  ..i am innocence personified