Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: priya_86

Hai na...even I'll be so happy a tight competition in the 8pm slot "Paediatric marriage" vs "Geriatric marriage"πŸ˜†

now thats a nayi sooch
but poor NKπŸ˜†
BornThisWay thumbnail

Hai na...even I'll be so happy a tight competition in the 8pm slot "Paediatric marriage" vs "Geriatric marriage"πŸ˜†

OMG!!!🀣
Our Arshi will lose all the fame thenπŸ˜†
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: veenuasr

so past dhamaaka soon going to unfold what say friend is that hate love Arshi relation and 4th promo part is coming soon ???

gm darling.

I think for past still there is time to unfold.
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rockingcouple

Priya just imagine the face of crying anjali and shyam with constipation smile..and both singing this song..πŸ˜†

Oh gawd...i never knew talking about Shyam and Anjali can make me laugh this big...see nayee soch and positivity...  

fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nahinnn...it's a classic song dear...Arnav and Khushi, Akash and Payal , Mamiji with invisible mamaji and even NK and Buaji are ok, but Shyam and Anjali...ewww😲

SHyam and Anjali...no way..that will be the episode i will skip ...
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Ewww...how will the picturisation be?😲

hmm lets see...poojali catching hold of his Collar...pinning him to the wall...trying to kiss...and he closes his eyes with face turned from Poojali and singing this song trying desperately to free himself...what say...does this work...hahahah
BornThisWay thumbnail
Originally posted by: tenxin

now thats a nayi sooch
but poor NKπŸ˜†

Bechara NK...well your siggie says it allπŸ˜†
rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nahinnn...it's a classic song dear...Arnav and Khushi, Akash and Payal , Mamiji with invisible mamaji and even NK and Buaji are ok, but Shyam and Anjali...ewww😲

Yee..its a beautiful romantic song..i love it..feel better song..😊

But comeon priya you are underestimating the great lovers..shyam anjali...have you heard the shyam crap dialogues..in tuesday episode..yuckkk ...hum aapsey bahut pyaar karthey hein rani sahiba...after hearing that i was justt😑
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: riti4u

πŸ˜ƒ Main aa gayi...

Very well suited title di and as for post , wonderfully written as always bringing a smile to my face ..full of positivity..that is mantra... Di ,I would just like to point my favorite moment from the episode..which is very essence of IPK for me...

Both lovers looking at their hands and remembering night ,that was moment of their love,their happiness and that was their night of celebrating their love and then in moment reality struck and what night it turned out to be eventually...😭..I loved how arnav controlled his anger and wiped off his lone tear seeing khushi ..khushi has brought so much change in this man...😳..thats called true love..

will join you soon in discussions... have to go now...πŸ€—

sulkiya rahi ho...awww

yeah that is a time when their eyes speaks only one language LOVE, their hands want only one thg, feel of other's touch and their heart burns for longing for each other.

Lo my gutterwa shuru...all credit goes to mtina. πŸ˜›
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: BornThisWay

OMG!!!🀣
Our Arshi will lose all the fame thenπŸ˜†

Who cares...TRP's dear ...TRP's...imagine the excitement of "geriatric marriage"...beats Jaspal Bhatti's "Flop Show"😊