Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Jazz- there is more than what meets the eye

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Hehe..

I'm on a roll.. Lagaatar doosra topic!LOL

So yeah... I've just seen the epi.. And the Jazz part.. Well, her screen space might be too less, but still these tiny-weeny bits are gonna have loads n loads of explanations later!LOL

So yeah.. It was all Mr.Pal's fault! Yup.. As per the epi, Jazz's father didn't even properly take care of her during her childhood.. Poor Jazz..Cry

She's a very sweet gal n what I feel is that she's been deprived of Love, right from her childhood n so she started building her own world! Hanging out wid Brits, drowning her sorrows in alcohol..Ouch

Suku was fab again in the episode! Clap
Clap
Awww when she said "You're stopping me now Pa?"

Very true.. Where was he when she was alone? He should have stopped her. warned her while she had her first peg itself.. Jazz is angry n her mixed emotions amaze me! She's definitely a star of the show..Clap

But felt bad for the poor father.. He deserved that but stillCry

And all I hope is Ranveer will be the one to understand her.. Sooth her n protect her! I wish CVs go this way n show us a descent Jazzveer lovestory..Day Dreaming

Awww can't wait *day dreams*

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01nerisha3101rockstarashuharinisriram39FaerydaeadniloverRidziPiaJazSimibookworm-ALS--Trouble.

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
ture dear i even also made a topic on it...all i can say sukku is jst fab and  perfect as jazz...she is giving a life to the show...i love to watch father daughter sequence and i enjoyed more their scene although jazzveer too...i love her dialouges...Cry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Serene.Rose-

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

ture dear i even also made a topic on it...all i can say sukku is jst fab and  perfect as jazz...she is giving a life to the show...i love to watch father daughter sequence and i enjoyed more their scene although jazzveer too...i love her dialouges...Cry 

oh ya.. Just saw ur topic n commented too! I wish we get more of Jazzveer scenes..

But this ranveer he's still planning to meet Sahiba..Angry

RidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

oh ya.. Just saw ur topic n commented too! I wish we get more of Jazzveer scenes..

But this ranveer he's still planning to meet Sahiba..Angry

yes...me too wants their more scene...but u know wat came in my mind who knows big ben pe again jazz meet him wid goons or in sum troubleLOL   remember again destinyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faerydae-Serene.Rose-

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Jazz's situation became even more clear in today's epi. Its certainly her father's fault but its still a huge punishment for a father to endure. I really want somebody to reach out to Jazz and save herOuch. I want Ranveer to stop chasing Sahiba now. I want the Ranveer Jazz track to start asapSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39-Serene.Rose-

SukritiFan2001 Senior Member

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Serene.Rose-

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
anjali.k,when ranbeer will wait for sahiba on her birthday,but sahiba is getting married or engaged wiyh daljeet on same day  when she fail to meet ranbeer ,then ranbeer become sure of  her marriage as told by his father...then ranbeer will stop chasing sahiba...& move towards jazz...

-Serene.Rose-

bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
I am still wondering about her mom. Is she dead? That would explain a lot, Mr Pal's behaviour and everything.

-Serene.Rose-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index