India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

now i understood that scene

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
today when arnav was looking at his mehendi and remembered that dori scene he actually took his hand like that so that he can put little mehendi from khushi's hand aww loved it when i understood it,he's so cute
and today's last scene when khushi was crying and trying to hide her pain arnav was looking at her as if he was saying how selfless you are khushi,you always hide your pain and cry for other and specially when khushi started saying di ne kuch nahi khaya app unke pass jaiye,what a difference between two most imp women in arnav's life anjali is cry baby whereas khushi is fighter

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

svasmb0602sahadazeefan 1Pedaapekshash1mangalorec3ciliamtina0207subha_rath2004devsumrini_katstar_fan1...Tanu...chotte097xAaliyaSue101

sahada Senior Member
sahada
sahada

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
me too me too Big smile tho even bfr I thought he didn want to touch her with mehndi in his hand like she hugged him with her hands away too BUT this is soo much cuter Partyhaha 
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahada

me too me too Big smile tho even bfr I thought he didn want to touch her with mehndi in his hand like she hugged him with her hands away too BUT this is soo much cuter Partyhaha 
i know it's so cute and people after that episode were making post that barun didn't do that romantic scene properly 
rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrite

i know it's so cute and people after that episode were making post that barun didn't do that romantic scene properly 

I think poor man saw those posts... so he was upset...
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

Originally posted by smrite

I think poor man saw those posts... so he was upset...
i know i mean once the forum has become bash barun or asr forum there were so many post bashing him and about everything

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top