India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK/MB scorching the screen y'all

Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Today's episode was, once again, all RK. VD owned it like a BOSS.  He was so good that he had me squeeing at the sheer effrontery of his RK, at the delight he took in his carefully crafted cruelty (henceforth CCC).  Madhubala was brilliant too. Understated and  seething. DD played it perfectly. I always assumed that she was by far the more accomplished actor  of the two leads, but by now the two are equals in every way, measure for measure.

And so boiling is their chemistry and so high their standard that when people like Roma interrupt, one sees them struggling to match the sheer magic these two bring to the screen. They seem like gross interruptions in a beautiful symphony. Only Malik was a good foil to the two protagonists.

And isn't it ironic that despite his CCC, and vendetta grande against M, RK is actually a very good husband? Waits for her and tries to get her to come home with him etc.

Madhu crying in the rain was v moving.

All in all'Squee! Oh show, how I love you!

eta:
My only gripe with today's episode were the infernal flashbacks. We saw the scenes FIVE minuted ago, people! We KNOW why Madhu is feeling upset. STOP with the fillers. It really spoils the rhythm and flow of an episode. Plus you have excellent actors. They can ACT their inner turmoil. You don't need to illustrate their thoughts for us.

Edited by Foucaults-qalam - 06 September 2012 at 12:05pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellapinku33kainturakiranSingMe2SleepV4o9mariya354stressreliefprema_ksnoaccountrajlaMFarah13kgmudesait-anoshka-manid--Rose--gennyMsree.gattufaria86swan20AyeChavannidreamyjennice_Darling_BeautyForAshesArnav90TheBlackJaguarleverneNeelum.drashti

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
trueSmile
--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Yeah true:-) love Rishbala:-):-):-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
O show i love u too...
Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hugs all around!
Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

O show i love u too...
I feel like an eleven year old girl.

leverne

MFarah13 IF-Dazzler
MFarah13
MFarah13

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
very true..loving every minute of rishbala...they truely burn the screen together.Day Dreaming..keeping everyone on the edge of their seats...loving mb to the core..great show indeed...Thumbs Up

sree.gattu

noaccount IF-Dazzler
noaccount
noaccount

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Foucaults-qalam

Today's episode was, once again, all RK. VD owned it like a BOSS.  He was so good that he had me squeeing at the sheer effrontery of his RK, at the delight he took in his carefully crafted cruelty (henceforth CCC).  Madhubala was brilliant too. Understated and  seething. DD played it perfectly. I always assumed that she was by far the more accomplished actor  of the two leads, but by now the two are equals in every way, measure for measure.

And so boiling is their chemistry and so high their standard that when people like Roma interrupt, one sees them struggling to match the sheer magic these two bring to the screen. They seem like gross interruptions in a beautiful symphony. Only Malik was a good foil to the two protagonists.

And isn't it ironic that despite his CCC, and vendetta grande against M, RK is actually a very good husband? Waits for her and tries to get her to come home with him etc.

Madhu crying in the rain was v moving.

All in all'Squee! Oh show, how I love you!

agreeThumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index