Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

im loving this ! (Page 5)

nashil IF-Dazzler
nashil
nashil

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

god what an episode, sinal met Dancing

more than this , i loved the way one of kunal's colleague praised sidhi in front of kunal , beauty with brainBig smile, and kunal's reaction to this , I'm sure I'm gonna watch this episode again and again .

In coming episodes , the guy will surely try to flirt with sidhi , kunal's reaction would be worth watching !Big smileLOL
well yeah me too i liked it too ...

abhi next episode se mazza aayega ...

And also the track will be the full of sinal nok jhokes ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73arabicaAnkitaKaranKarthiN90-Rojaa-

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
hi

the new guy deepak was hilarious, and was going gag ga over siddhi. 

hope to see more of him in future episodes and kunal's recations to him talking reg siddi

norzar

Edited by norzar - 06 September 2012 at 3:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaranKarthiN90

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

hope to see more of him in future episodes and kunal's recations to him talking reg siddi

norzar

@ bold he was hilarious even thought his reaction was kinda OTT. Confused 

i want him to go ga ga over sidhi only in front of KC , otherwise he shoud stay away from sidhi Ouch i just wanna see a jalous Kunal so Deepakji pls help us LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
hi

hi

norzar

i want him to go ga ga over sidhi only in front of KC , otherwise he shoud stay away from sidhi Ouch i just wanna see a jalous Kunal so Deepakji pls help us LOL

he would already be boiling inside yaar, bec he wil re collect whatever deepak was saying was for siddhi and andar heh andar mr kc would be annoyed big time

hopefully they will show us more of deepak in coming days and less of the clown family

we have abhay there too, i wont mind siddhi-abhay showing care for one another in front of kc. haha

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaranKarthiN90

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

hi

hi

norzar

he would already be boiling inside yaar, bec he wil re collect whatever deepak was saying was for siddhi and andar heh andar mr kc would be annoyed big time

hopefully they will show us more of deepak in coming days and less of the clown family

we have abhay there too, i wont mind siddhi-abhay showing care for one another in front of kc. haha

norzar

yes he will be re collecting what deepak was saying , what kc said in the promo  is that because of that?Confused he can't digest the fact that people are flirting with his ex wife Confuseddeepak should be ready to face Kc's anger LOL

@ bold don't you think Deepak has become our favorite in one day ?LOL but we are being mean to him, we want him to help us in seeing jalous kunal at the same time we want him to be beaten up by KC for flirting with SC, bachara Deepak LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaparadigmAnkitaKaranSV_20norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
hi

hi

hi

norzar

norzar

yes he will be re collecting what deepak was saying , what kc said in the promo  is that because of that?Confused he can't digest the fact that people are flirting with his ex wife Confuseddeepak should be ready to face Kc's anger LOL

@ bold don't you think Deepak has become our favorite in one day ?LOL but we are being mean to him, we want him to help us in seeing jalous kunal at the same time we want him to be beaten up by KC for flirting with SC, bachara Deepak LOL

i am sure deepak is there for a purpose. either he will flirt with siddhi and it will annoykc, or maybe he says something about her and kunal beats him up and later on when siddhi lashes out at him, he yells at siddhi saying why he hit him etc. hahaha

maybe deepak will say something about siddhi-abhay relation too. 

reg the promo i dont know re, but we all know andar heh andar he wont be able to tolerate anyone flirting or praising siddhi

norzar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaranSV_20-Rojaa-

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
am soo happy they will be in the same frame from now on <3 its been forever!! Cant wait to seee their office romanceWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran

AnkitaKaran IF-Rockerz
AnkitaKaran
AnkitaKaran

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

god what an episode, sinal met Dancing

more than this , i loved the way one of kunal's colleague praised sidhi in front of kunal , beauty with brainBig smile, and kunal's reaction to this , I'm sure I'm gonna watch this episode again and again .

In coming episodes , the guy will surely try to flirt with sidhi , kunal's reaction would be worth watching !Big smileLOL

yup Roshani,watched the episode.AWESOME episode.Clap

Loved Sinal scene.Smile

Liked that flirty guy Deepak.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

Go to top