Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

san_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome episode it was!!..Just loved Kunal's expressions over the employee's comments on Siddhi.πŸ˜†That scene was too hilarious..Unka tho band bajnewaali hai..πŸ˜† 
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aliya_begh

Just imagine kunal's expression when somebody openly flirting with siddhi infront of him 'aae le uski toh dhodi ghat ki tarha dhulayi' karega kunal..lol

Thats what we wanted to see naa😊we will get to watch it 
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yaa loved that scene where that person tell abt his new boss...  πŸ˜‰ i m sure kunal will not leave that person...  πŸ˜† but if this person flirt with siddhi in future... so ...sorry ... this guy looks so so bad.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ how can he think of flirt with siddhi... 😲
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

not seen the episode yet

woww so a colleague praised siddhi. i really hope we get to see scenes in future where the guy praises and tries to flirt with siddhi and  kunal is present. haha

norzar

Noreen colleagues not only praised sidhi also drooled over her like anything πŸ˜†
Watch the episode , you'll like it πŸ˜Š
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajash

OUTSTANDING EPISODE πŸ‘
M STILL PINCHING MYSELF, DID THAT REALLY HAPPENED ??? DID THEY REALLY MEET OR
I WAS DREAMING???😲 OH!!! TOTALLY UNEXPECTED NOT TODAY AT LEAST...
SUCH A   SURPRISE...πŸ‘

Rajesh , even i can't believe , as is this the same parichay that we used to complain about πŸ˜›superb episode and fab acting by SS and Keerti 
Raksha13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Han yar, aur mai to jealous Kunal soch soch kar hi khush hui ja rahi hun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: riachopra

hahah bt this guy is gona hv it worse than thakral bcoz he just insulted her bt this poor guy has dared to find siddhi hot n might also flirt with her...so god only knws where hel b found once he actually flirts with siddhi...thakral has a patta around his neck bt this guy will hv to be plastered all over if he happens to misbehave with siddhi!!πŸ˜‰

thats true , Thakral only insulted sidhi , here this man dared to flirt with her , drool over her in front of kunal , ha ha i feel bad for this man πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: san_aish

Awesome episode it was!!..Just loved Kunal's expressions over the employee's comments on Siddhi.πŸ˜†That scene was too hilarious..Unka tho band bajnewaali hai..πŸ˜† 

that will surly happenπŸ˜† but ill take time , he ( KC ) will take time to band bajao that guy πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: su0612

yaa loved that scene where that person tell abt his new boss...  πŸ˜‰ i m sure kunal will not leave that person...  πŸ˜† but if this person flirt with siddhi in future... so ...sorry ... this guy looks so so bad.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ how can he think of flirt with siddhi... 😲

yeah that guy look so bad , i think they did it on purpose as they don't want some young one to play this role , that guy said he is married , but he flirts with sidhi like this πŸ€”and praise her in front of her ( Ex ) husband πŸ˜†chodo naa kunal will take care of him πŸ˜³
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raksha13

Han yar, aur mai to jealous Kunal soch soch kar hi khush hui ja rahi hun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm still smiling and watching the episode πŸ˜ƒ