Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 92)

Thabassum.. IF-Stunnerz
Thabassum..
Thabassum..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
that means together ??arya??

tank u induEmbarrassed

ohh gosh so yash and arthi will be taking kids together ..out ??
thats awsum...wud really like see the inner turmoil of arya ...how r they feeling after ...so much tandav
which happnd!!! ..

Edited by Thabs - 07 September 2012 at 7:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AniSweetyInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06Loveforlife

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
@ Jyo

So lovely points on the flashbacks !!!! I'm really waiting for Aarya's confrontation since many days...!!! To all the problems juzz a proper communication may gives a solution I feel always !!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AniSweetyInduG64Zetterjyoti06Loveforlife

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Seeing the latest article of Ranbir will be responsible of knowing yash anger reason...is so confusing friendsConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27InduG64Zetterjyoti06Loveforlife

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
helloz pplz!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AniSweetyInduG64Zetterjyoti06Loveforlife49erFan

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I m still not sure if Prashant is the reason or diary is the reason  .. we dunno what exactly is going in Yash's mind but like I said there is something where he feels betrayed ,lost and dejected because all his hopes and expectations from Aarti suddenly has come crushing down Ouch

It could b as silly as Yash coming to know Aarti is in love with him  which for him is her mann ka paap since while doing this Punarvivah itself  they both had set the ground rules of they will marry only for kids and so Yash might b questioning how can Aarti so easily fall out of love with her ex dead husband (in case he still dunno the truth of Prashant) and fall in love with me Ouch... In that case Aarti as it is will hv to tell him the truth of Prashant to conivnce him that why her love for him is not a sin or any mann ka paap LOL...

Reason is something about which Aarti has no idea for sure and this is where I m relieved as now noone will say how come Aarti does not remember LOL...I m also relieved that reason is not about Yash doubting Aarti's character and so now noone can say Yash has any choti soch LOL...So whatever is the reason now , I m ready to accept it and mayb reason it out TongueLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29Pearl_27AngeloScuroAniSweetyZettercssudhaLoveforlifegcluv49erFanKinSanj

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Hello all, so what's the latest news, prediction and what not!

I don't think Prashant is the reason, he feels dejected and maybe its the rain, he lost Arpita in the rains and Aarti was out during rain and thought he lost her by her not coming home...gosh I have no clue, not even gonna think about it!  nahin toh migraines will come back again!  For sure someone slipped somewhere and confessions were made unknowningly, I'll just stick to what I've been saying from day one!  He's dejected by Aarti saying ILU was a joke!!!! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AniSweetyZettercssudhajyoti06LoveforlifegcluvKinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Seeing the latest article of Ranbir will be responsible of knowing yash anger reason...is so confusing friendsConfused
Even if I assume Aarti is preggy and they did it  , still why will she need Ranbir to make her realise she is preggy or this is the reason .. now that will b dumb Confused

lets see .. I guess that gesture which Ranbir does has got to do with Ansh .. mayb he hints your son knows the reason Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AniSweetyZettercssudhaLoveforlifegcluv49erFanKinSanj

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by anituram

Even if I assume Aarti is preggy and they did it  , still why will she need Ranbir to make her realise she is preggy or this is the reason .. now that will b dumb Confused

lets see .. I guess that gesture which Ranbir does has got to do with Ansh .. mayb he hints your son knows the reason Tongue

But if she is preggy how can she alone can be reason..haha

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenZettercssudhaLoveforlifegcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index