Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 90)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

@bbbccc
If Yash is upset with the divorce truth then it is not because of Aarti's divorce status but because Aarti lied to his family. He is also trying to save Aarti from the wrath of his family by not disclosing.
By saying in front of all that there is no future for them and they have to keep quiet and live separate ways. Release her, if you don;t want her to suffer because she is suffering here..

Who is he think of, his kids , his mother, Aarti whom.. How does it save anyone. Mother want to see her son happy, kids the parent and Aarti, them together...

He seems pretty normal, and still behaving this way is beyond meConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64Zettercssudhaanoneepickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Punar VivaahYash and Aarti are taking the kids out to Essel World today for a day of fun and masti. Tell us what is your favourite way to unwind?

TongueTongueTongueTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11AniSweetyInduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifepickachu

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Punar VivaahYash and Aarti are taking the kids out to Essel World today for a day of fun and masti. Tell us what is your favourite way to unwind?

Tongue
U r lateLOL see above

Edited by Strawbella - 07 September 2012 at 6:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AniSweetyInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06Loveforlife

Thabassum.. IF-Stunnerz
Thabassum..
Thabassum..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Tongue

what is this about ??

AniSweetyInduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Originally posted by Loveforlife

@bbbccc
If Yash is upset with the divorce truth then it is not because of Aarti's divorce status but because Aarti lied to his family. He is also trying to save Aarti from the wrath of his family by not disclosing.
By saying in front of all that there is no future for them and they have to keep quiet and live separate ways. Release her, if you don;t want her to suffer because she is suffering here..

Who is he think of, his kids , his mother, Aarti whom.. How does it save anyone. Mother want to see her son happy, kids the parent and Aarti, them together...

He seems pretty normal, and still behaving this way is beyond meConfused

Veena thats why we got to wait with patience and watch the episodes na .. why he is doing it .. what does he think .. we r yet to see all that ..  lets hv patience and wait for jdj to get over .. because such confessions will need GC for 7 days to shoot and we know thats not possible ..

Another point is this is a daily soap .. not a documentary where things will b always perfect .. daily soaps mostly run on emotions even if they r flawed emotions .. because only then the phase of transformation or redemption  looks interesting ... if Yash comes out picture perfect in every sense , then what is the fun of his later transformation phase .. isn't it ??

Edited by jyoti06 - 07 September 2012 at 6:32am

InduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifegcluvpickachu

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thabs

Tongue

what is this about ??
This is actually FB Official page status. I guess its for the sake of Kids diversionWink

InduG64ZettercssudhalulujjjjLoveforlife

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thabs

Tongue

what is this about ??
Fun and Masti - to avoid drama b4 weekend ROFL

Edited by anonee - 07 September 2012 at 6:34am

InduG64ZettercssudhalulujjjjLoveforlife

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Good episode Fantastic Act by KS, GC and G3.
The fundamental nature of a human being that he is: weak, hasty, ignorant and unjust.
Gayatri speaks to aarti in a matured thought human beings are bound to error her intention is not to blame,she admits her son refrained himself from the duties of a husband,  the situation which makes aarti as a culprit  in front of their eyes, loneliness, desires are the most weakness weapon common in both man and woman.assuring her faith and comfort to speak up the truth don't  worry if  you have did it  i m there to defend you.
aarti says nothing i have done wrong why should i admit it?!! firmly  she says indirectly he is mine i will safe guard my modesty and chastity for him alone.any how this reason doesn't suffice gayatri since BUA adding (vise-verse) fire to the fuel,how pure could she be its unbelievable,Gayu gets more confused and to her rescue comes Yash,and he says yes she is true you have to trust her,what she said is 100% true.  loved this entire scene beautiful.
OK guys inshaa allah i will update the aarti yash scene and the precap.my hubby woke up from his sleep.bye love you guys.   

InduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06gcluvLoveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index