Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 89)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I felt yesterday Yash's dialog only, went against him...

He said, I am not so norrow minded and trust her with Aman..
Why, because he lived with her and knows her better than that, but then his thoughts are so twisted that he believe what someone told him and believed that never once thought of asking her...

If she is widow he is fine, but divorcee than NO, why a divorcee has no right to love and live again, How he knows she was or wasn't at fault. Just ask maybe she is faroff than any other window(ring the bell..BuaOuch)

He daid, they live like this, each on separate path and their path will never meet
Ok, if thats what you feel, then tell the truth and free her and youself off all the suffering. Why extending, he said it clearly now waiting for what..
He has made up his mind, doesn't want to hear her side of story..

Who gave him the right to decide all on his own. I thought he is more sensitive and mature than that...

Cool live this way, she said it why letting whole family suffer and he seem to be completely normal and himself, no destructive anger, no malice against her...

He never once thought of kids, all he think is her in rain at balcony. Not even her backing out part anymore...

And this Prashant, if he met him and he told him something, how could he believe him. She was with him day and night, in worse and best time, he has no faith in her but someone else who he met first time for may be just few hours...

Today SBS, segment doesn;t even mention any Prashant or anything. It said the heroine and barfi, will help them come close, so we were taken for ride for no reason againOuch

In whole drama, I liked Vidhi and her quest as that is future of this PV, will she ever get the love she dererves, I just want to know that...

Somehow, I feel nothing will be output and like Aarti said she will just move away from his life. Please do that Aarti, he doesn't deserve you tear, he is not worth it, not now atleast...

And please Mittals spare us next time, when you say we keep it real and don't show drama, for last three it was all drama. blown up drama only..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemadi1986USManeetianPearl_27InduG64Zetteranonee

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Both yash and arti is at fault..they gotta hit thier head one a other...problem solved...LOL As husband and wife they have been supporting and understand  each other very well ..the fact of trust Is still lacking between both..arti have been trying to save thier marriage whereas yash has no idea what's going on..currently he can't think of anyting,as in swing mood..he can only think of arti all those happy moments with her and at the same time the problem is making him restless...its like a torture...Cry  Even if arti told about it earlier yash would have understood somehow  I'm sure..Hoepful prashant would not put on an act wanting arti and ansh back...because his gf left him...AngryAngry

Someone said that before too, last time they hit their head they did hit back again and asked to do it again, maybe thats reasonTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27InduG64Zetteranoneepickachu

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
@Jyothi - in response to
Action of Yash (Hello all ... so who will kiss me now Confused)

My response would be BUA.  He has rightfully earned a kiss from her for being so unkind to Aarthi!

As usual great A/R!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27StrawbellaInduG64Zetterjyoti06

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
@ Jyo

Hahahahhahahahahaha 

Superb A/R !!! Loved it !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27InduG64Zetterjyoti06

Thabassum.. IF-Stunnerz
Thabassum..
Thabassum..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
buhahahahahhah thats great jyoythi

Big smiley, Laughing smiley, smiley, smiley, happy smiley, smiley

Pearl_27InduG64Zetterjyoti06

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Jyothi as usual u r so funny with pictures...

Kittya_CullenInduG64Zetterjyoti06

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
@bbbccc
If Yash is upset with the divorce truth then it is not because of Aarti's divorce status but because Aarti lied to his family. He is also trying to save Aarti from the wrath of his family by not disclosing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccKittya_CullenInduG64ZetterAniSweetyjyoti06

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Yash and Aarti are taking the kids out to Essel World today for a day of fun and masti. Tell us what is your favourite way to unwind?
FB STATUS

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11InduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index