Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 88)

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

So what if she finds out during the sangeet ceremony? She had MANY opportunities to tell Yash the truth, yet she hid it. Aarti is equally at fault.

Nope.  Very difficult to find an opportunity when living with a mauni baba who glares and walks away with attitude in a Taj Mahal built in memory of his first wife, particularly in a joint family with people like G3 and Bua.  Don't forget this mauni baba had so little respect for her that he changed her son's school without even consulting her!

@Anonee Couldn't agree with you more on this.Approve

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986kriti07Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterAniSweetycssudhaanoneepickachu

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

@Anonee Considering someone as orthodox as Scindhiya's they will not ever accept that their DIL is a divorcee...and if she just tells the truth..she is gonna done with her second marriage also.

The Scins are NOT orthodox, they are NARROW MINDED and self-centered.  They twist things to suit their purpose.  If right now when Aarti/Dubeys explain their POV and the truth to Yash if he because of his family and upbringing does not accept her - then he does not deserve her!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99InduG64Zettercssudhapickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
@ USManeetian  

Yes U and I were on the same track...Aarti should stand by herself !!! Cheers !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterAniSweetyanoneepickachu

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by Strawbella

@SUDHA- I guess Arti herself dint know about the lie during her marriage. She got to know oly during Sangeet ceremony hopefully so i believe.

Vaishu , Yes She was not actually at fault...So Shobha and Dubey have to withstand for her at any cost !!!
Obviously

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27InduG64Zetteranonee

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Both yash and arti is at fault..they gotta hit thier head one a other...problem solved...LOL As husband and wife they have been supporting and understand  each other very well ..the fact of trust Is still lacking between both..arti have been trying to save thier marriage whereas yash has no idea what's going on..currently he can't think of anyting,as in swing mood..he can only think of arti all those happy moments with her and at the same time the problem is making him restless...its like a torture...Cry  Even if arti told about it earlier yash would have understood somehow  I'm sure..Hoepful prashant would not put on an act wanting arti and ansh back...because his gf left him...AngryAngry

Edited by Tilashini - 07 September 2012 at 5:49am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27Kittya_CullenStrawbellaInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
My Action and Reaction on Yesterday's episode along with GC-Kareena pics Tongue

Action of Gayatri (I m sorry Aarti bahu ,  Yash was kissed by kala khatta and so its his mann ka paap Cry...I will kiss him too .. errr I mean I will make u kiss my frog beta and make him human again Cry)

Reaction of Aarti (Why should I kiss him .. he gave me dhoka CryCry)

Action of Yash (Hello all ... so who will kiss me now Confused)

Reaction of Aarti (Not me for sure AngryAngry)

Action of Yash (Ok in that case I will go to my apple for the kiss Angry)

Reaction of Aarti (What the AngryAngry ... apple is dead na AngryShockedConfused)

Action of Yash (Dont u know I hv super magical powers in my sexy button badroom eyes to make the apple alive again AngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti (Ok I bow down to u and your fruitful magical powers .. go to hell now CryCry)

Double reaction of Bua and Vidhi in same pic (At least give us a chance .. we too can kiss well Cry)

Action of Yash (**Late night in Scindia mansion Yash using his magical  powers **... Appleee come to meee plsss )

Reaction of Aarti (Right now Apple must b kissing my Yashudas CryCry)

Action of Yash (Ufff why can I still see my strawberry when I close my eyes CryEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( Let me try to close my eyes and try out some magical powers to see whether the apple kisses my frog or not Ouch)

Action (**Apple arrives**)

Reaction of Aarti (Oh no did Arpita get into Kareena's body ShockedShocked...Kareena cannot b fully covered and that too in red ShockedShocked .. this is certainly Arpita OuchOuch)

Action of Yash ( Ok kiss me now Embarrassed)

Reaction of Apple (I will for sure .. but I need to first ask my Saifu too na EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Yash (Ok someone plss help  me .. did my magic go wrong and I called a wrong apple for the kiss .. OMGG ShockedShockedConfused)

Triple reaction of Apple (Damnn why did I name Saifu .. now he wont kiss me Ouch)

Action of Gayatri  ( Aarti plss go and save my beta .. dunno which all external species r exploiting him CryCry)

Reaction of Aarti (Just on one condition mommy .. this time if I kiss your frog , he should never talk about rotten apples CryOuch)

Double reaction of Gayatri (I think we should think of a punarvivah of apple and kala khatta .. what say bahu Ouch)

Triple reaction of Aarti in same pic (I just saw with my magical powers .. I think he already got kissed by this new apple .. all hopes lost mummy ji Dead)

Action of the kiss ( Tongue)

Reaction of Bua (Mere bhagwan ki kasam when will someone kisss me .. arghhh Ouch)

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986-Deepzz-bbbccc..Khushi..Pearl_27Strawbellanirmalac99smileymj10cssudhaInduG64ZetterTilashiniLoveforlifegcluvThabassum..KinSanj

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Omg jyoti..I'm gonna fall of my chair... ROFLROFL Chumeshwari post LOLHaila haila...kissy hissyEmbarrassedLOL Yash would turn into a frog and arti the princess and the frog...when arti kiss him he turns into a charming prince...LOLa perfect story for the kids...ROFL

Edited by Tilashini - 07 September 2012 at 6:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
hahahhaah that one amazing A/R...LOLLOL

Hats off Jyo!! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Zetterjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index