Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 87)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Bua desperate for one night stand...she just wanna have fun and get naughty...ROFLROFL
Just one minor correction @Tilashini - (though I think you meant it)
your sentence needs to start with EVERY DAY

So, Every day 'Bua is desperate for one night stand...she just wanna have fun and get naughty...'

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27InduG64Zetterjikky_84Tilashini

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by Strawbella

@SUDHA- I guess Arti herself dint know about the lie during her marriage. She got to know oly during Sangeet ceremony hopefully so i believe.

Vaishu , Yes She was not actually at fault...So Shobha and Dubey have to withstand for her at any cost !!!

So what if she finds out during the sangeet ceremony? She had MANY opportunities to tell Yash the truth, yet she hid it. Aarti is equally at fault.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27..Khushi..InduG64ZettercssudhaTilashinijikky_84

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
@pearl me too..I was a lil mad and frustrated that why he wasn't telling anyting about the truth and why is he that mad at arti...poor guy..I know how he feels now..so much of pain it's like he just got some happiness also because of arti but know after he got to know about the divorce..he's just heartbroken not knowing what to do...CryCry First of all I'd mr.dubey's fault..second it's arti..she keep stopping herself from telling yash about the divorce..no idea who to blame...she did not do it cuz of ansh...he has got the best dad

Edited by Tilashini - 07 September 2012 at 5:31am

cynthiagemKittya_CullenPearl_27AniSweetyInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

@pearl me too..I was a lil mad and frustrated that why he wasn't telling anyting about the truth and why is he that mad at arti...poor guy..I know how he feels now..so much of pain it's like he just got some happiness also because of arti but know after he got to know about the divorce..he's just heartbroken not knowing what to do...CryCry

To tell the truth - she is done and finished with her first marriage.  So it does not matter whether she is a divorcee - what is eating him is that he believes in one love and he is evaluating her as per his belief and 'silver spoon' life.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemadi1986Pearl_27Kittya_CullenAniSweetyInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06Tilashini

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by Strawbella

@SUDHA- I guess Arti herself dint know about the lie during her marriage. She got to know oly during Sangeet ceremony hopefully so i believe.

Vaishu , Yes She was not actually at fault...So Shobha and Dubey have to withstand for her at any cost !!!

So what if she finds out during the sangeet ceremony? She had MANY opportunities to tell Yash the truth, yet she hid it. Aarti is equally at fault.

I dont mean Aarti is right...but I appreciate her for the efforts she made to tell Yash immediately after she get to know the lie factor at sangeet ceremony...she tried to max , but Dubey's have done all the stuff...And even after she met prashanth for the last time...she actually thought to reveal...but that time too shobha stopped !!

So I dont want her to step back this time at any cost !! 

cynthiagemkriti07Pearl_27Kittya_CullenStrawbellaInduG64Zetteranonee

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemadi1986Pooja_11nirmalac99Kittya_Cullenkriti07Pearl_27bbbccc..Khushi..AniSweetycssudhaInduG64Zetterjyoti06anonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Nope.  Very difficult to find an opportunity when living with a mauni baba who glares and walks away with attitude in a Taj Mahal built in memory of his first wife, particularly in a joint family with people like G3 and Bua.  Don't forget this mauni baba had so little respect for her that he changed her son's school without even consulting her!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccKittya_Cullennirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27AniSweetyInduG64Zettercssudhapickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
@Anonee Considering someone as orthodox as Scindhiya's they will not ever accept that their DIL is a divorcee...and if she just tells the truth..she is gonna done with her second marriage also.

@Tilashini Agree with you...My all predictions were like that to some extent they were justifying Yash also...to some reason they were justifying Aarthi also.I truly felt for him..on one hand he is giving pain to Aarthi and him...and on the other he is bearing all the torture alone.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemUSManeetiannirmalac99kriti07bbbccc..Khushi..Kittya_CullenAniSweetyInduG64ZettercssudhaanoneeTilashinipickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index