Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 85)

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06jikky_84gcluv

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged

CryCry Cry I was about to enter my post, but accidentally all of them were deleted, don't know how to retrieve it, huhuhu...

Anyway, I have no choice but to repeat it. And to my dismay, I will just make it a short one.

About the episode,

I love the way Yash defended Aarti from the accusations of Bua and others. For shutting Bua's mouth on doubting Aarti's character and her purity. And with this, we're now sure that Aarti being with Aman on that night is not the main reason. In short, he is not jealous.

I also love the part where Aarti questioned Yash about the reason of his anger. (I really love Kratika's acting here). But still Yash insist not to tell it for the sake of Punar Vivah.

I guess, the only justiable, solid  reason here is about the Prashant truth. Unless there's another reason prepared by CVs, knowing them.

And about the flashback, wherein Aarti playing in the rain. I think rain signifies here the danger that is coming to Aarti. And YAsh wants to protect her from this danger the way he didn't do to Arpita.

That's why he is guilty at it. Because he can't accept the fact that he is doing this to Aarti instead of Arpita.

Maybe YAsh love to Aarti was about to bloom. He's just in the process of realization. He is still confuse about his feeling to Aarti. The reason why he behave like this. And soon we will see it completely.

All in all, I love the show..
Love Kratika and Gurmeet for their remarkable acting!!!

That's all for me now, hope it makes sense.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemnirmalac99..Khushi..kriti07Pearl_27Kittya_CullenAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Mann ka paap AngryAngryAngryAngryLOLWinkEmbarrassed

..Khushi..kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
OMG...Ouch Brainwave... has the angle of Aarti being the Mele me lost sister of Arpita angle been discussed??

Maybe both had 'Dil pe Til' ...Yash saw it and put two and two together made six... he is angry because Aarti was always the thorn in their marriage as Arpita always kept talking about how she lost a sister on a stormy evening in a Mela, who had 'Dil pe Til' like her!!! Shocked

Look here guys Ranbir revealing the 'Dil pe Til' ka sach to Aarti!!! ShockedLOL

..Khushi..Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99InduG64ZettercssudhaAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06ilovepyaar

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
So its the cousins with our Yash-Aarti. Ranbir with Aarti and Kareena with Yash. Hope with these episodes, the TRP shall reach 3 Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaar

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

OMG...Ouch Brainwave... has the angle of Aarti being the Mele me lost sister of Arpita angle been discussed??

Maybe both had 'Dil pe Til' ...Yash saw it and put two and two together made six... he is angry because Aarti was always the thorn in their marriage as Arpita always kept talking about how she lost a sister on a stormy evening in a Mela, who had 'Dil pe Til' like her!!! Shocked

Look here guys Ranbir revealing the 'Dil pe Til' ka sach to Aarti!!! ShockedLOL

Are you talking something like which happens in Deewar..

"In the climatic scene, the mother, who will inevitably be a mother and never a father, come to recognize the bad guy, she will always be staying with the good guy, by a scar, birthmark or a tatoo which will be revealed by the shirt getting torn at a critical moment in a fight between the bad guy and the good guy."

http://rummuser.com/?p=1986

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99InduG64Zetterjyoti06ilovepyaar

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Hello everyone !!! Few cents from my side...

Almost we all feel its a prashanth truth...K fine !!!! 

But few dialogues from yash like if the reason was out our relationship would not exists...we have to move along two different paths and all his words seems he feel aarti had betrayed him but actually she was a divorcee...indicates she has no more relation with her first husband...right ??? Though she lied about her married status...this doesn't mean she has connection with Prashanth !! How can yash feel she still continues her relationship with Prashanth as hez alive??And so he feels he doesn't have any right on her as a husband !!! Very first day when they were back to bhopal he says , shez not my life...we dont have any kind of relation !! So What does this mean ??? Do yash has a fear that aarti might go back to Prashanth ?? Or yash feels that he is alone and have to live like this forever without any happiness and love ?? 

Divorce in the sense...no more relationship continues among a couple according to law unless they themselves feel to unite again !!!

So without knowing aarti's POV how come Yash pass his statements !!! why dont he juzz talk to her in private and clear all the mess !!! I really want a perfect communication among Aarya !!! 

And a very big question if this is the reason...Do aarti dare to face yash ??? And I really want aarti not to get depressed or worried...Juzz stand by yourself and fight for ur true love !!!! And aarti must confront , confess her true love and prove shez right in doing a Punar Vivaah !! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99InduG64ZetterAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06ilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
@Loveforlife:  Bua is not interested in beds or peelos she wants a bedfello!  . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Zettercssudha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index