Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 84)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Goodnight Binde!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AniSweetyInduG64ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06gcluvLoveforlife

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Hi guys!!!!

Haven't gone through the previous discussions yet!!!!

But...I can't believe that Prashant's truth is out...I hope so it is...But when I read about Mann ka paap...The first thing came to my mind was maybe he found out that Aarthi loves him...Mann ka paap can be something like first she turned it in to a joke...maybe for him its a lie...but secretly she really loves him and have desires of her own.Mann ka paap can be like falling in love falling in love for the second time...since he considers Prashant as someone who was some kind of a Devta.He broke Arpita's things because he thought that he gave her those signals to fall in love with him

And maybe at the end of the day Its the Prashant truth only.Tongue

Edited by Pearl_27 - 07 September 2012 at 4:11am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-nirmalac99..Khushi..lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterjyoti06Loveforlife

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06Loveforlifejikky_84

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Ok...so this uss raat...this line I tried to complete and here it is maybe Yash wanna say "uss raat Aarthi ji ne...mera bharosa toda cause I got to know divorce truth that night" ...something like that...and I don't think Yash met Prashant at the Birthday party...cause Aarthi said that he was all fine in the morning and after that jhula happened...OK now if its the Prashant truth we got know what is DHOKA...but what is HADSA nowLOL.First we knew that what was hadsa and dhoka we didn't know now its vice versa.

@Samana You take was beautiful!Just read it...and thanks for the description of the rain FB.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 07 September 2012 at 4:05am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84Loveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged

@Redeye : I love your flip and flop take LOLClap... I think Gayatri at least was more sensible here than bua and co .. she at least was trying her best to get into the matter somehow rather than going in typical saas mode and shower abuses on Aarti  Ouch...

About Yash , I think he got to know Prashant truth  only .. thats the only thing which can drive him mad since in Mumbai he kept talikng of Trust and he was almost falling for her charms Ouch .. ...and I wont b shocked if along with Prashant truth , he even read Aarti's diary .. so then there will b nothing to cross check na ... Aarti almost gave it all in diary Confused

@Kittya : Nice take ClapClap  .. Yash is actually a complicated character .. he creates all drama but then comes to protect Aarti on time and then creates another new riddle for all to solve and walks away LOL .. But at least he made sure Bua does not hv last laugh which mattered the most in the end Tongue

@Usmaneetian : Those pics suggest , she is preggy .. but it cant b magical pregnency na ... how can she not remember it if they did it Confused

@Saf ; Awesome take ... I guess Aarti yesterday was voicing viewers take on this punarvivah  when she was praying to god and questioning about it which makes me feel CVs stalk DC for sure LOL

@Borna : I so agree Clap ,,, GC , KS and all r living their characters  Embarrassed,.. we r seeing Yash's madness and Aarti's helplessness here .. thats where we feel so affected because  the actors got into the sking of their characters so well that their pain or these riddles r looking almost real now ,reason why its affecting us so much ClapClap

@Smiley :Lovely take ClapClap...I dont mind this dragging as well as long as we get some nice AarYa moments in flashback and as long as the reason is valid enough in the end .. so I m keeping my hopes on CVs intact for now Embarrassed

@Maham : Wowww what a take ClapClap...Even I cant see any other reason than Prashant plus the fact that he is falling for her and its hurts him more because just then he comes to know the biggest truth about her Ouch

Even I was relieved that Yash made sure he never had any doubts on her character ,.. pheww LOL...doubting characters for me is like ektaish twist and so I was hoping against hope its not the case .. he might feel insecure of Aman but plss no infedility case here Ouch..but I m happy there was no angle of insecurity too ..pheww LOL...

Actually CVs deliberately showed both Arpita fire incident and Aman incident to make us realise that AarYa relationship has come a long way and so Arpita or a random third guy wont affect their relationship anymore ... if something affectxs their relationship then its the age old Prashant lie which is always a big black spot in this punarvivah ...Ouch

@Deeps : Thanks for SBB video ... GC and Kareena dance is looking cute Embarrassed... Aarti should start breaking things now .. Yash ke mann mein paap hai ... I got something for my A/R TongueLOLLOL...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99smileymj10..Khushi..Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24AngeloScurolulujjjjZetterLoveforlifejikky_84ilovepyaar

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged

@ Zet: Thanks Big smile

@ Indu: Thanks. Big smileFantastic take as well.

@ Maham: Loved your take. it was beautifully written.

@ Jyo: Thanks.Big smile

Edited by saf24 - 07 September 2012 at 4:10am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27..Khushi..Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAngeloScurojyoti06Loveforlife

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Great analysis' everyone! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAngeloScurojyoti06Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index