Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 82)

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by redeye2012

Anyway, for Yash, Aarti's offense turns out be 'man ka paap', not jism ka paap, as everyone had been thinking. Whatever, dude.  But atleast he proposed some action going forward, but still riddled with riddles - go separate ways.  Where does that leave the kids? Does he mean remain in the marriage but no longer sleep in the same bed, now? 

Red, I think this is what Yash meant also. Like live their seprately, but still live in the house for the kids and family.

That's the feeling I got as well after he finished talking about them going on separate paths! He is not willing to tell the truth because he thinks that if he says it their relationship will have no wujood, so I think don't think he wants to end the marriage per se, but rather he want them to go forward living as strangers under the same roof for the sake of the kids!

His words seemed contradictory because he was speaking in so many riddles, but I don't think he has any intention of giving her a divorce unless she explicitly asks him for it!

Yup another reason because I don't see this Parshant issue ending anytime in the near future. So they might just compromise and live together for the sake of kids.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhailovepyaar

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
For me i believe yash thinks how can aarthi fall in love with me..To control his emotions and feelings he is avoiding as much and also he has come to know abt her love towards him...Any take from your side Dcians?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaar

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged

good episode, thanks god yash came out an dopen his mouth and stop the nonsense immedeately. and yes now even I think tht prashant truth is also the reason for yash anger includint the rain incident occurs, But i expect uyash to tell aarti tht at least alone so tht she will came to know the reason. now she is feeling like punished for no reason. Prashant can b the reeason tht both aarti and he rin laws must not have even thought in dreams.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zettercssudhailovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by redeye2012

@kamlikudi: I suppose so, but now with different sleeping arrangements, it'd be even more interesting. Who will sleep where? Different rooms?

hope they put Aarti in Bua's room... LOLLOL what fun... LOLLOL

I am sure Bua will fight with Aarti over blankets and pillows!!! LOLLOLLOL

Red- Yash with Ansh and the girls with Aarti LOLLOLLOL

------------------

ROFLI think Aarti might just become jhansi ki rani one of the nights if she has to sleep with Buaji LOLLOLLOL

Aarti: Boa ji! Peelo...
Boa: Why should I give you my pillow? Shocked
Aarti: OuchArre Boa ji baadam milk peelo!
Boa: Confusedok ok... but since we are talking of peelo I will not give you my pillow you get your own pillow Angry
Aarti:  CryArre but Boa ji Yash is not giving me my pillow he says he needs it to build a wall.Cry
Boa: Confusedwhy? you are not sharing bed with him na then now why he needs the pillow wall? Shocked
Aarti : He said he needs the wall because Samanalyse  ji told him very soon he will become "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall and had a great fall!!"

Boa: hmm agree.. no wall no fall!! Big smile

Edited by Loveforlife - 07 September 2012 at 2:23am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..nirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhasaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zettergcluvilovepyaar

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
I think in Essal world fb some truth lies...Exactly we cant say is prashanth is the reason...CV are diverting with this

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Interesting discussions all .. ClapClapClap

@Samana : Fabulous take ClapClap ...I agree along with Prashant matter , Yash has some other issues too .. he is not able to go inside that Arpita safe cocoon and hide himself in peace ...everytime he closes his eyes to see Arpita , all he can see is Aarti in rain or Aarti saying ILU to him or something related to Aarti which is driving him insane EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... He is angry with the fact that despite knowing about Prashant chapter , he is not able to remove Aarti's flashes from his mind and heart Embarrassed... thats why he is showing all the frustration and going in this self-destruction mode ...

@Kity_Cullen and all : I still dont think they consummated or else Aarti would not feel so helpless and ask God what is her mistake .. she will know it whether she confesses or not to all ... so its either Prashant or diary issue only ... Big smile

@Zetter : Yash is very sensitive about first love ..we know how he worships Arpita ... in this case he must b wondering how can Aarti so easily forget her first love and move on and not bother to tell about it ... he does not know what kind of person Prashant is and since he has a habit of assuming things , so he assumed Prashant is a victim ... we also dunno what Prashant fed in his mind if they met in Mumbai Ouch...So Yash feels Aarti broke his trust and she is behaving as if she did no crime ... so I guess its his way of not telling anyone but suffocating in his own heart Ouch

@Sanju : Yup mayb Prashant saw Aarti and family in Essel world and secretly followed them and then finally met Yash in that birthday party where he went with kids ShockedOuch...so Aarti is not even aware of this development and Ansh is too small to understand these complex truths Ouch...

@Indu : Fabulous take ClapClap...Yash cant see Aarti getting targetted for a wrong and cheap reason .. so he defends her there ... at the same time like u said if he knows she is not a widow ,he feels cheated ... the definition of trust that he had for Aarti is all shattered at one go ... lots of questions must b running in his mind like her first love is alive ,. then how can she leave him and marry me and then forget her past so easily when for me Arpita is like eternal love .. how can she b so different from what I visualised about her ... Ouch... Then since he developed feelings for her in Mumbai ,so all this is hurting him more and he is not able to say it to anyone as he knows all will eat her up then and the relationship between Dubeys and Scindias too will end forever which will affect the kids in the end which I guess he does not want Ouch...

But what he needs to realise that by keeping it to himself , he is making things worst for him , Aarti and the kids ... he needs to confront it with Aarti in private once at least .,...

**I m reading all takes still ** LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99Pearl_27..Khushi..saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZettercssudhalulujjjjMelodiousDreamsilovepyaar

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

[

Aarti: Boa ji! Peelo...
Boa: Why should I give you my pillow? Shocked
Aarti: OuchArre Boa ji baadam milk peelo!
Boa: Confusedok ok... but since we are talking of peelo I will not give you my pillow you get your own pillow Angry
Aarti:  CryArre but Boa ji Yash is not giving me my pillow he says he needs it to build a wall.Cry
Boa: Confusedwhy? you are not sharing bed with him na then now why he needs the pillow wall? Shocked
Aarti : He said he needs the wall because Samanalyse  ji told him very soon he will become "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall and had a great fall!!"

Boa: hmm agree.. no wall no fall!! Big smile

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL peelo = pillow ... I love Buaji sometimes LOLLOLLOL

On a another note, I would love to see gayatri, bua, vidhi, aarti and pari sleeping in one room... like kids do ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986nirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhasaf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterLoveforlifejikky_84

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Did Arti go to Essel World?

If so I'd love to see Arti and Yash on these...

courtesy - www.mumbaiphotos.comEssel World at Borivali (Mumbai)

So is it like you have to visit Essel world when you go to Mumbai or than it is as if you have not visited Mumbai!

Edited by AngelDark - 07 September 2012 at 2:38am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhasaf24AniSweetyInduG64Zetterjyoti06gcluvjikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index