Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 81)

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
my goodness 81pages and  DC is on fire guys very busy insha allah ill be back soon we might cross 150 plus masha allah.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaAllbut1ilovepyaarLoveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
What the ShockedShocked

Whats going on for 81 pages ?? ShockedShocked...predicting different Mann ka paaps kya ?? ConfusedLOLLOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11..Khushi..kriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZettercssudhaDeepti1808MelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaar

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 16021983

Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

more caps 

k even Kareena seems to b annoyed with Yash she shud get one of her guards to beat him up and if they don't then I will TongueROFL

I feel much that she can't look into his eyes as she can't swim, his eyes are much like deep ocean Blushing

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1cssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifegcluv

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Guys, I am interviewing Dishank aka Prateek this time IN SHAA ALLAH, If u have any question to him, Do PM it to me Smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11..Khushi..kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1cssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifegcluvpickachu

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Guys, I am interviewing Dishank (Prateek) this time IN SHAA ALLAH, If u have any question to him, Do PM it to me...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaargcluvLoveforlifepickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by redeye2012

Anyway, for Yash, Aarti's offense turns out be 'man ka paap', not jism ka paap, as everyone had been thinking. Whatever, dude.  But atleast he proposed some action going forward, but still riddled with riddles - go separate ways.  Where does that leave the kids? Does he mean remain in the marriage but no longer sleep in the same bed, now? 

Red, I think this is what Yash meant also. Like live their seprately, but still live in the house for the kids and family.

That's the feeling I got as well after he finished talking about them going on separate paths! He is not willing to tell the truth because he thinks that if he says it their relationship will have no wujood, so I think don't think he wants to end the marriage per se, but rather he want them to go forward living as strangers under the same roof for the sake of the kids!

His words seemed contradictory because he was speaking in so many riddles, but I don't think he has any intention of giving her a divorce unless she explicitly asks him for it!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZettercssudhalulujjjjMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlife

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
If sleeping in diff room but living in same house in the sense prashanth is not the problem here...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by redeye2012

@kamlikudi: I suppose so, but now with different sleeping arrangements, it'd be even more interesting. Who will sleep where? Different rooms?

hope they put Aarti in Bua's room... LOLLOL what fun... LOLLOL

I am sure Bua will fight with Aarti over blankets and pillows!!! LOLLOLLOL

Red- Yash with Ansh and the girls with Aarti LOLLOLLOL

------------------

ROFLI think Aarti might just become jhansi ki rani one of the nights if she has to sleep with Buaji LOLLOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99kriti07saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZettercssudhalulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index