Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 79)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Bina apni galti jane mein doobara yeh akelapan kyu sahu?

"Why again? she asked why should I be left alone once again? In the first marriage also I was unceremoniously chucked out with out a valid reason, and in this punar vivah too I am again being chucked out. I deserve a valid reason at least this second time around, damn I deserve a valid reason!"  

OMG I loved the expression on Yash's face when she said these words.. As if he thought...

"Was she even guilty when she was divorced by Prashant? do I need to hear the whole truth of her first marriage/ divorce and why it was hidden from us?"

But then his righteous self came into play and he cling-ed to the Mann ka Paap thought...

"You lied Aartiji you lied! Why is not the important.. only thing that matters is that you lied!!!"

Gurmeet and Kratika you both ROCK!! Clap

(I seriously hope this divorce truth is the real reason for Yash's anger.)

Edited by Loveforlife - 07 September 2012 at 12:58am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99..Khushi..MelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluv

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
At one point i thought Arti was going to say I have the right to be angry with you just the same way you are angry with me by passing judgement on an alleged paap! I was not ready to listen to her say I have every right to know as you have every right to be angry with me. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24InduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84LoveforlifeVintageWine

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
@Indu: All the flashbacks Yash had today just further cemented the idea in my head that he has found out about Prashant's existence! And if we look back to every barb he has sent her way in the last couple weeks it has all been trying to discredit Aarti as his wife. He shouts in his very first outburst that she is not his wife, that they have no relationship and thus doesn't want to see her face nor hear her name! Because every time she comes in front of his he is reminded of her betrayal, or her dhoka and he wants to run away from all of that! And I think somewhere deep down he himself has realized that this is effecting him in a much worse manner than it should which just leads to more complicated feelings! He didn't want to have any expectations from her, did not want to get close to her, but both these things happened! He got sucked into the life that she was beckoning him with, a life filled with happiness, friendship and love, and after 4 years of his self imposed solitude this was an opening for another chance! He was wary at first, treading his steps at the line that separated his past from his present, and just when he finally takes the plunge, he finds out that the ray of hope that he crossed over for was an illusion, a lie. She had betrayed him by starting their relationship with a lie, so that makes everything she has done in this marriage so far a lie as well, and that completely devastates him.

He didn't want her to fast for Teej or any other wifely duties for him because he considers their relationship as null and void after finding out about Prashant's existence! How can she be his wife when her first husband is still alive? He thinks that Aarti is still in love with Prashant courtesy of his whole love only happens once theory that he has reiterated to her on more than one occasion, and because of that he sees no future of their relationship. Like he said today, people only walk the same path in a relationship that has a destination, a manzil, and since their relationship has nowhere to go they are better off walking on parallel paths! And what's really telling about this statement of his is that he was willing, he was ready to start walking on the same path with Aarti so that they can find the manzil of their relationship together. But this one truth destroyed every bit of faith he had on her and the future of their relationship! She has dropped a lot in his esteem and it will be interesting how she builds her position back up again! I just hope that when she confronts him about the Prashant truth, she lays everything bare about her relationship with him! Let him know how much she suffered because of him, don't leave a single detail out because it is only when Yash finds out the entire truth about her first marriage that the air will be completely cleared.

The only ambiguous little detail left is the rain flashback that Yash seems to be having constantly. What is the rain connection here, why does he keep going back to that one scene where he saw Aarti in her least inhibited state?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808MelodiousDreamsZettersaf24AngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifejikky_84

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Excellent Comments by everyone...

Yash the fantastic potryal of him...No words to appreciate this guy...He is really a saviour for aarthi..

Husband and wife relationship is purely meant on basis of trust , love , affection..

Here i could see yash trust aarthi , love her and always want to protect her..

I really cant say is prashanth the only reason...Yash just not aware of aarthi POV...

I feel so much proud of yash character...So much burden and his heart is broken into pieces...He wants aarthi for his life as a wife and a best friend..But insecurities in terms of prashanth stops him for further thinking...

I can never accept and also truth is yash madly loves aarthi..He is able to sense her steps which is definetly he has developed a deep feelings...

We are going to have  a long confrontation of aarthi-yash in coming episodes...Yash will definetly be shocked to see the love towards aarthi for him...He is the one going to save her from prashanth mess if its going to be the reason

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99..Khushi..Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjDeepti1808ZetterLoveforlifejikky_84ilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

At one point i thought Arti was going to say I have the right to be angry with you just the same way you are angry with me by passing judgement on an alleged paap! I was not ready to listen to her say I have every right to know as you have every right to be angry with me. 

Arre he said Paap later na... Aarti said the dialogue before he said Paap wala dialogue...if he had said Mann Ka Paap first only then I am sure she would have said those other words..

But when he said Mann ka Paap I was seriously confused for a second.. I was like ...whaat?? first he is saying her character is spotless and now he is accusing her of "Aman ka Paap"?? for a second my jaw just dropped down to the ground!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27Zetterlulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64jikky_84ilovepyaar

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
@Samana- When  I watch the last scene of ArYa together what I got was he wants them to stay together...but it can never go beyond that...like lives as they had orginally decided...where they are living their lives seprately but still living under one roof for the kids.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27..Khushi..saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaarjikky_84

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
@Maham: That particular flashback is confusing his theory. All the rest of the flashbacks that he had can be put down to manipulation...but not that one. Aarti had her back to him...had no idea he was around...yet she was being happy...playing around, laughing, prancing...epitome of a carefree, happy person. There was a childlike innocence in her whole demeanor...Now why would that be? Why should she be so happy by herself...unless she is genuinely content and happy? That's why that image has so stuck with him...because in that image he finds the woman he fell for...that image has a purity that others don't.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808MelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifejikky_84

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Maham: That particular flashback is confusing his theory. All the rest of the flashbacks that he had can be put down to manipulation...but not that one. Aarti had her back to him...had no idea he was around...yet she was being happy...playing around, laughing, prancing...epitome of a carefree, happy person. There was a childlike innocence in her whole demeanor...Now why would that be? Why should she be so happy by herself...unless she is genuinely content and happy? That's why that image has so stuck with him...because in that image he finds the woman he fell for...that image has a purity that others don't.
Oh Boy!! Clap you analyse things sooo well

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaAllbut1lulujjjjjikky_84Loveforlifeilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index