Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 78)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
@Samana: That Humpty Dumpty has already been brought to the edge by Aarti...the lady has begun her fightback, which was evident twice today: first, when she contradicted him..."Galat..." such that he had to look at her in faint surprise...she may have been saying with folded hands, but today she demanded her right...and she showed him on what level their relationship is. She conveyed bluntly that by showing his anger, he is exercising his rights as a husband...and she bloody well has her rights as a wife in demanding right back the reason. That was a revelation to Yash...that what he was doing  may seem to him as his magnanimity of giving her a safe passage...it in fact has another connotation as well. He also realized that this lady is not giving up. Very soon he will realize that he stands on very shaky grounds where his reasoning is concerned...If he swears by truth, so does Aarti; plus she is not giving up digging...and once she finds the truth, she'll be up front in dealing with it and not turn tails. Yash will then know that she truly didn't realize what angered him and that if he had come clean she would not have backed away...and that he is judging her superfluously  and according to some rigid ideas...Truth is not always black and white...sometimes the gray holds lot of  possibilities.  

The second time we know she is not giving up when she gives the answer for tota,"...the parrot said that it can't help and that you will have to fight your own battle."

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti2301redeye2012nirmalac99..Khushi..Pearl_27Kittya_Cullensaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluv

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
@Red: In addition to the traits you mentioned, Yash has a flair for the romantic and dramatic. I am sure some corner of his heart is jumping with poetic joy at the thought that he gets to suffer in silence for the rest of his life, unable to share his pain with another single soul. Just like Yash filled the vacuum that Aarti felt after letting go her obsession with Ansh, Aarti's betrayal is filling the vacuum of Arpita's loss, which he managed to come out of in Mumbai, a little too thoroughly to ever go back. Gayatri did say that he behaved just like he did when Arpita died, so this is a whole new cycle for him, where he gets to do the manic grief, the anger, the depression and his comfortable zombie existence all over again, this time for a new reason. What more could a guy ask for?

Yes! I am very excited for Yash's righteousness to take a beating as well as Aarti's denial, of which your most loathed glee-ing is a symptom, according to me. LOL Aarti will come back down to earth and be a little less overly joyful all the time, and Yash will realise that he isn't the only one who has suffered or sacrificed. Fingers crossed for good things to come!

@Maham: I am biting my nails already at the thought of this imminent cliff hanger. I should probably catch up on the DNC now that I live here, but I just can't bring myself to care about politics. Tongue

@Indu: Oh absolutely! Aarti is showing him that she is made of stronger stuff than he bargained for, and that she will not go down without a fight! I just hope Yash respects her enough to tell her what is going on, and stops trying to make these decisions for her.

And with that I bid you all a good night/afternoon. Smile

Edited by Samanalyse - 06 September 2012 at 11:48pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti2301redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27Kittya_Cullen..Khushi..InduG64saf24AngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjZetterjyoti06ilovepyaargcluvLoveforlifejikky_84

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
@Indu: That is so well put (your latest post).

That's what is so frustrating about Yash to me. He lives pretty much in his own mind where he's the lord and master of all he thinks. Naturally, but he expects everyone around him to bow before his esteemed thoughts.   

He is always surprised when Aarti comes with a different perspective. And not in this issue alone, but in many other past interactions. 

And by not bouncing his thoughts off with anyone - his father, brothers, SIL, friends etc, he is severely constrained by his own limited thinking. What he thinks is righteous and noble is simply vexing to others - his mother and wife, literally threw their hands up in defeat. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 06 September 2012 at 11:55pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
@Sam: That's funny. And that would make Aarti a big pest. Can't she just remove herself so he can go back to his preferred mode of living? 

And I hope Aarti never goes back to her gleeing mode...LOL

See you around tomorrow...G'Night

Edited by redeye2012 - 06 September 2012 at 11:56pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifejikky_84

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

...the lady has begun her fightback, which was evident twice today: first, when she contradicted him..."Galat..." such that he had to look at her in faint surprise...she may have been saying with folded hands, but today she demanded her right...and she showed him on what level their relationship is. She conveyed bluntly that by showing his anger, he is exercising his rights as a husband...and she bloody well has her rights as a wife in demanding right back the reason. That was a revelation to Yash...that what he was doing  may seem to him as his magnanimity of giving her a safe passage...it in fact has another connotation as well.

This was one of my favorite part of the episode and you elaborated on the connotation behind it perfectly! I absolutely love it when Aarti says Galat with so much authority and conviction that Yash is left with no choice but to hear her out. He is not used to anyone contradicting him or presenting a POV that is the complete opposite of his, and that's why all of Aarti's rebuttals leave him speechless! It's hard for him to grasp the idea that the other people around him might have different ideas or look at a situation differently than him because he has never been challenged that way. His family waste no second in agreeing to his every whim and demand no matter how irrational it is, so he has never learned what it means to hear the other side of the story. What he believes is right and everyone and everything that goes against is wrong - that is the mantra of Yash's life and he got even more spoilt after Arpita's death because everyone insists on walking on eggshells around him!

Aarti has brought a series of contradiction in his seemingly straight and linear life and has made him realize that there are two sides of the coin. She demanded his attention today by refusing to flinch or back down and apart for making him see the mirror as to what his actions are alluding about their relationship, she also changed the entire definition of this Punar Vivah. Up till today this Punar Vivah was done solely for the sake of the kids, but today Aarti made it about her, about them. She tells him clearly, in no uncertain terms that she did this Punar Vivah so that she could walk on the straight path as him, together. She doesn't want to walk on separate roads, she did not get married to him wanting to continue living the life of loneliness she has had for all these years before he came into her life! It's true that she might not have expected anything like this when they first got married, but just how everything changes with times, Aarti's definition of this Punar Vivah changed as well. This is no longer just about the kids for her, this has now become about her and him, about them because somewhere along the way her heart got involved and she has absolutely no intention of backing away from it anymore!

redeye2012Pearl_27..Khushi..nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06ilovepyaargcluvLoveforlifejikky_84

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Thinking, if its the divorce truth that Yash knows the it will not come out now because if Bua comes to know Aarti is Divorce not widow then she will die of heartbreak and sadma... who will say Bhagwaan ki Kasam then? if Yash knows it then it will remain only till him and not come out in front of everyone at least for the next 6 months!!

..Khushi..nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaargcluvjikky_84

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
@Maham: Aha...your words...<<< This is no longer just about the kids for her, this has now become about her and him, about them because somewhere along the way her heart got involved and she has absolutely no intention of backing away from it anymore! >>

Aarti told him exactly why she is in the marriage...not only for the kids, not only for the family...but, most importantly, for their togetherness. She was not going back to the dark hell hole of loneliness...and neither will she let him. They may have started this marriage on parallel paths...but ever since their paths converged and zipped up as a single road, the scope of crossroads was gone. Now if he wants to create parallel paths...it'll only be a futile attempt on his part. She unsettled him enough with that direct declaration in front of the family and caused him a sleepless night. See...the dunce thinks a woman can be a wife to only one person at a time...and since she has a husband alive, there is no way he can figure in her life. That's why all that "Yeh meri patni nahin hai" and "I do not want her to keep the teej vrat" drama. He has come across an information, assumed the worst, jumped to conclusion (read, applied his brains..Ermm), and now trying to sit on the high horse of "Doing the right thing." Be the evidence, be the judge, be the jury, be the accuser as well as be the victim...and pass the judgment...and expect the accused to deeply introspect and try to understand what evidence he has, why is he playing the judge and jury and the victim, and what is she punished for.Ouch

Pearl_27nirmalac99..Khushi..lulujjjjDeepti1808cssudhaMelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24AngeloScuroZetterjyoti06ilovepyaargcluvLoveforlifejikky_84

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

Originally posted by Deepti1808

Yash POV-
Dont marry. Love dead wife
OK marry for mom and dad, for kids and for everyone else
Me not husband u not wife
Me not tarzan u not jane
Cut to mumbai
Learns that Jane has a life before him.  He is shocked. 
Bangs his head with a club.
Calls it the hadsa/dhoka in the rainy night .
Swings from one tree to another instead of confronting the issue head on like NORMAL people do .Doesn't anyone else find this silent treatment of Yash annoying ? Tie him to the chair aarti. Get those answers out. 

@Deepti1808: That was hilarious...

Bold: And pull out his fingernails and toenails as well.  LOL

Better yet do water boarding and annoy the hell out of him!LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27Allbut1Zettersaf24InduG64cssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808Loveforlifegcluvjikky_84ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index