Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 77)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

@Sam: No, you don't (sound facetious). Besides, these are only speculations so it is OK to hypothesize with whatever information is at hand. What's the fun otherwise? But you put forth a good argument. 

OK. So what if she is morally obligated to let his family know. Why won't he support her then? He himself knows how much she has done for his family - immediate and extended. He trusts and respects her at many levels. 

My point is no matter how he found out about Prashant - just a whiff or the complete story, does he not have an obligation or a sense of fairness to bring it to Aarti or his in-laws? Is he doing this because he really can't stand her but yet wants to prove he's taking the higher road by pushing her away?  

To take this stance of pushing her away considering he doesn't know the whole truth (which is likely since the main perpetrators are still in the dark) and/or he doesn't know a whit about Aarti (which is a fact), reflects poorly. To me, it seems like Yash is washing his hands off her because she has fallen in his esteem(?), yet wants to help her retain the esteem and goodwilll she has created for herself with his family, as she leaves. 

But, that's not really happening, is it? They are all blaming Aarti anyway. And with loaded statements like man ka paap, he's not helping her much. 

It is a weird dichotomy. 

You nailed it. Especially with the statements in bold, you really got what I was trying to say. Thing is, I am not trying to defend Yash, just understand him and this explanation, the good and the downright stupid parts, fit his character to a tee. He has always been a black and white, all or nothing kind of guy and so when he found out that Aarti lied to him, I don't think he would have it in him to question any further. She lied, period. And for Yash, just like "love only happens once," "lies are unanimously bad." Who cares about the justification or the motive behind the lie?

The thing is that you are right, she has fallen from his esteem and he is under the impression that she can never win her old place of faith and integrity back in his view. He wants out of this relationship because he thinks he can "never" see Aarti the same way. To him there is no way around a lie, no way to fix it, because like I said "never" and "always" are Yash's too favourite words. So he can't support her should the truth come out to his family, but he is also "taking mercy" on her or heck, maybe as a thank you for all that she has done, he is sparing her the larger humiliation involved. It is a gesture that is both selfish and looks selfless and big, just like when he was insisting on sending Prateek and Pari to Mumbai, I think.

Finally to your last point. Sure, it didn't work as a short term plan, but I can't deny that it was starting to work today when Gayatri was totally on Aarti's side, even if she had slept with Aman. Yash brought his madness to a point where even Gayatri could see something was seriously wrong with him and sympathised with Aarti. He even came down from his pedestal to clear her name of badnaami. His plan did not however involve Aarti stopping him and demanding to know the reason he was angry in front of everyone, which is the only reason he let the whole "mann ka paap" thing slip. It was as though he wanted Aarti to understand why he was hiding it and get the message, but she didn't because the lie is so far from her mind right now. So I think Yash thinks he is being very righteous and taking pity on a depraved Aarti, who has always been a bit of a flake in his eyes. But there is his tendency to jump to conclusions about her. When he finds out the magnitude of what she has suffered, I think humpty dumpty will have a great fall! Wink

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti2301redeye2012Kittya_Cullennirmalac99..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27MelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjInduG64ZetterAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti2301

@Deepti1808: That was hilarious...

Bold: And pull out his fingernails and toenails as well.  LOL
Bet jyo wont like that as yash's manicured fingers have featured prominently in her A/Rs

@Deepti2301: ??? Your numbers keeps changing it seems??

Even @Jyo has got to sympathize with Aarti at this point...LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1ilovepyaarjikky_84

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
@Maham: That was quite a post for being dead on your feet! I agree with pretty much everything you said, but loved the two points you started out with: Yash loves Aarti and Yash knows about Prashant. Now it isn't hard to imagine how this explosion occurred if you think of these two things happening simultaneously and that too when Yash was at such a delicate stage of his recovery from Arpita's grief. He basically found out his lifeline was covered in bugs and had to let it go, and then he fell, with no cushion because he had moved past Arpita's memories. Sigh, I can't help but feel for the guy, though I am sad for Aarti too. Kratika was amazing, and I honestly can't wait to see her reaction when she realises that this is the big issue.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_Cullennirmalac99..Khushi..Pearl_27MelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjInduG64saf24AngeloScuroZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

deepti2301 Newbie
deepti2301
deepti2301

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

The fear really hits you. That's what you feel first. And then it's the anger and frustration. Part of the problem is how little we understand about the ultimate betrayal of the body when it rebels against itself.

Yash had found out the truth about Prashant and he is also in love with Aarti.

These are two very, very glaring details I got from today's fantastic episode! Every expression, dialogue and flashback from Yash cemented that idea in my head and then the precap just made it official! I have had classes all day today and it was the worst idea to show this episode today because the whole day I was thinking about Yash's words and how everything is slowly starting to fall in place!

There have been people here, who from the start of this mystery track, have kept the Prashant angle alive in their speculations, but for some reason the idea never resonated with me because I was sure that Prashant's reentry would be done with a big bang because it was the biggest trump card the CVs had! But after today's episode I cannot think of a single reason other than Prashant for Yash's anger and his treatment of Aarti. And if they do end up taking this route, I will seriously give the CVs a big virtual hug because I did not see this coming at all! The precap stunned me because I was not expecting Ansh to be involved in this whole Prashant matter at all! The kid has never seen him, hasn't known a single thing about him and now all of a sudden he knows exactly who he is? Gosh, I am so intrigued to see what the story behind this is! There has to be a reason why they are shooting at Essel World and adding another flashback to the Mumbai trip, and this makes me thinking that the whole story is going to blow wide open now!

And obviously there is Kareena's episode, which I am sure also took place in Mumbai, so there is more information headed our way and this time in Yash's POV because only GC was shooting with Kareena (like KS was the only one who shot with Ranbir). And since they shot the episode yesterday, we'll most probably get to see it unfold on Monday if not tomorrow, so the wait for Yash's million dollar POV is hopefully almost over! 

I CERTAINLY HOPE SO.

God, I have so many thoughts about this episode but I am completely dead on feet and have absolutely no energy to do a breakdown of the episode like I wanted to, so I am just going to bullet a few points:

-I breathed a sigh of relief when Yash finally cleared the air about Aarti's character and left absolutely no doubt in anyone's mind about Aarti and Aman's relationship! I mean I was sure that Yash would never accuse her of infidelity but it just made me really, really happy to see him voice that and put an end to all the Aman speculation!

-Aarti, for the first time, made a backhand to her first marriage or more like the aftermath of her failed marriage, when she asked Yash why he is condemning her to a life of loneliness AGAIN without telling her what she did wrong! Aarti has avoided voicing anything about her past life and heartbreak like a plague, so the fact that she made a comment like that was another clear indicator to be that her past is right across the bend now!

GREAT OBSERVATION

-If Yash is doing everything he is doing, from pushing Aarti away to trying to become the bad guy in his family's eyes, to protect Aarti from the backlash of the divorce truth coming to light, that will redeem him greatly in my eyes, because for the first time he was being completely selfless. He is in love with Aarti, yet he is pushing her away for her sake, that's progress, major progress! But my question is, wasn't the guy just the teensiest bit curious about WHY Aarti decided to hide such a big thing from him. I get that he was furious, he felt betrayed, felt that everything that was between him and Aarti was a lie, but at the same time shouldn't he have confronted her privately about it? But I guess that's who Yash is, he makes him own conclusions about things and then acts according to his own judgement!

U ASKED A QUESTION AND THEN ANSWERED IT YOURSELF BEAUTIFULLY

-Kratika was brilliant, brilliant today! Loved her in every second of the episode! She is gifted as a nuanced actor but today she blew it it out of the ball park. Her every little expression was pitch perfect and I was completely floored by her acting after Yash accused her of mann ka paap! Her desperation, anguish, hurt, confusing, everything was portrayed flawlessly! Kratika lives and breathes Aarti, has done so from the very first day, but today she just took it up another notch!

PAT ON THE BACK FRO KRATIKA

-The last song sequence was beautiful! The song was picturized perfectly, and GC and KS looked absolutely stunning! It's been so long since we have seen Yash in his night white kurta that I totally cheered when I saw him in it. He looks gorgeous in it, and today was no exception. And I really liked KS's sari as well, it's one she has never worn before and the colors were really pretty!

I HOPE ITS OK TO DROOL OVER YOUR FV CHARACTERS . I MOST CERTAINLY DO

-Lastly, can I just gush a little about the empty walls in Yash's room? Every time I see the camera pan around the room, it gives me a feeling of such great satisfaction that I have to pause my video on that frame for a bit just so I could take in the beauty of the room without Arpita looking down at it from every corner! LOL

Hallelujah 

guess that's what happens when you get an episode like this, which raises as many questions as it answers! The sense of excitement is back and I can't wait to see what tomorrow's episode is going to bring! Now off to read all the other takes, looks like I have missed on quiet a lot today!

Thank god you found the energy to post this. Very well written. My comments in red

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012kriti07Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
@Sam: Well, in turn you nailed it for me.  That's why I called out Yash's distinct lack of curiosity even in the face of such misery. Wouldn't a normal person's effort be to reduce the misery? Yash is willing to go crazy and put himself in such pain without trying to get to the bottom of it because he is not only quick to jump to conclusions, but is convinced he's right.  A character flaw it may be, but that's what makes him a dull man not a noble one. 

And his facade of righteousness will soon come a cropper. This we both agree on...

Edited by redeye2012 - 06 September 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

deepti2301 Newbie
deepti2301
deepti2301

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Sam: No, you don't (sound facetious). Besides, these are only speculations so it is OK to hypothesize with whatever information is at hand. What's the fun otherwise? But you put forth a good argument. 

OK. So what if she is morally obligated to let his family know. Why won't he support her then? He himself knows how much she has done for his family - immediate and extended. He trusts and respects her at many levels. 

My point is no matter how he found out about Prashant - just a whiff or the complete story, does he not have an obligation or a sense of fairness to bring it to Aarti or his in-laws? Is he doing this because he really can't stand her but yet wants to prove he's taking the higher road by pushing her away?  

To take this stance of pushing her away considering he doesn't know the whole truth (which is likely since the main perpetrators are still in the dark) and/or he doesn't know a whit about Aarti (which is a fact), reflects poorly. To me, it seems like Yash is washing his hands off her because she has fallen in his esteem(?), yet wants to help her retain the esteem and goodwilll she has created for herself with his family, as she leaves. 

But, that's not really happening, is it? They are all blaming Aarti anyway. And with loaded statements like man ka paap, he's not helping her much. 

It is a weird dichotomy. 

You nailed it. Especially with the statements in bold, you really got what I was trying to say. Thing is, I am not trying to defend Yash, just understand him and this explanation, the good and the downright stupid parts, fit his character to a tee. He has always been a black and white, all or nothing kind of guy and so when he found out that Aarti lied to him, I don't think he would have it in him to question any further. She lied, period. And for Yash, just like "love only happens once," "lies are unanimously bad." Who cares about the justification or the motive behind the lie?

MY SIMPLE MINDED TARZAN AT WORK HERE.

The thing is that you are right, she has fallen from his esteem and he is under the impression that she can never win her old place of faith and integrity back in his view. He wants out of this relationship because he thinks he can "never" see Aarti the same way. To him there is no way around a lie, no way to fix it, because like I said "never" and "always" are Yash's too favourite words. So he can't support her should the truth come out to his family, but he is also "taking mercy" on her or heck, maybe as a thank you for all that she has done, he is sparing her the larger humiliation involved. It is a gesture that is both selfish and looks selfless and big, just like when he was insisting on sending Prateek and Pari to Mumbai, I think.

POOR MISGUIDED YASHUDAS

. When he finds out the magnitude of what she has suffered, I think humpty dumpty will have a great fall! Wink

AND WONT WE ALL BE WAITING FOR THAT DAY TO COME,
I have a journey to think about still stuff left to pack. Angry hubby to patao and here i am reading all the views. GOD HELP ME !!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluv

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
@Samana: That's what PV does to me! I was completely uninspired by yesterday's episode, thus did not write anything about it and instead spent my time catching up on Clinton and Michelle's speeches in the DNC. But today's episode threw me for a loop because so many things happened that I did not see coming and then the Prashant vibes were so strong that I just had to get my jumbled thoughts out on paper!

And you're right, today for the first time in a while, I truly felt for Yash and his pain, he is going through a really volatile stage in life and the one person who he counted on being there with him, to be his guide through the darkness, seems to have betrayed him with her lie! And my curiosity factor about how Aarti is going to react to Ansh's little declaration is through the roof! How and when did Ansh meet Prashant? And was it just one meeting or did he try and seek Ansh out on multiple occasions? Did Ansh tell about this to Yash or did Prashant meet Ansh while he was with Yash? Will this be the final piece of the puzzle that will "awaken" Aarti to Yash's predicament? And most importantly will Aarti actually confront Yash about the Prashant matter if she finds out that he has indeed found out about him? So many questions, and the worst part is that the weekend is right around the corner. I am sure that they're going to leave us at a devastating cliff hanger and then we'll all die speculating over the weekend! The DC has been insane all week as it is, we've actually had our first 100 hatrick, and this one looks like it will cross a century as well, so somethings being done right I suppose!

P.S. I was really hoping that I would be able to post all my jumbled thoughts before you logged off for the night and I am glad I caught you even though it is quiet late on the east coast!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjZetterMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluv

deepti2301 Newbie
deepti2301
deepti2301

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deepti2301

@Deepti1808: That was hilarious...

Bold: And pull out his fingernails and toenails as well.  LOL
Bet jyo wont like that as yash's manicured fingers have featured prominently in her A/Rs

@Deepti2301: ??? Your numbers keeps changing it seems??

Even @Jyo has got to sympathize with Aarti at this point...LOL
Yeah used up all birthdays anniversary dates but the post count is just not meeting my need.
What to do???

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jikky_84ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index