Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 76)

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

OMG!!! Shocked DC'S are on the roll again!!! It's too early to be @pg 75...
Are we going to hit the 150 pages now?!!!
How could you do this to me??? Cry I still have lots of reading to catch for the discussions!!!

Anyway, about last night's episode, like what I've said,

"I TOTALLY, TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!" 
HeartDay Dreaming

Though Yash haven't said about anything and don't know if he will for now, at least they gave us some hint about the reason. Whether it's about LOVE(Aarti) , the TRUTH (Diary) AND the LIE (Prashant).  Whatever it may be , I'm sure, we will all love it in the end!!!

I'm still trusting CVs and never giving up waiting to know the real reason.. A piece of advice, Just be PATIENT!!!

I don't blame anyone for being harsh or impatient of knowing the truth. But hey this is just a serial, and this is what's the serial is all about.
Lucky we are, cause even if they dragged it that much, we still have lots of reason to watch it. They still give us some moments or scenes that surely we can be satisfied at. Lots of interesting stories to talk about, which made us stick to this show.

I don't care if they dragged it that much or, giving us some filler episodes. As long as we enjoyed the show and give us just a single smile from it, is okay for me. And it's all that matters.Embarrassed

Funny isn't it, that even some here, will say that  "I'm pissed off to this show", "disappointed to this character" , "I'm tired of giving some predictions etc etc, and "I will never watch the show again". But look, they are still here. And they keep coming back. LOL

This is the magic of Punar Vivah, it has a unique concept which give us lots and lots of thinking. They never give us just one answer to every problem or every question we want to ask. They keep us guessing, predicting, and giving some thoughts. But look, do we always got what we want? Not at all!!!
EXPECT the UNEXPECTED is what they always gave us.

And please, stop comparing PV to other show, this show is totally different from them...

Just wondering what would be DC look like when there's nothing to discuss of, BORING!!! Sleepy But because the show is so interesting to watch and to discuss, this thread is always active and alive..

Having two strong, gorgeous and brilliant lead stars like KRATIKA SENGAR AND GURMEET CHAUDHARY, plus a very well-written script, I don't think of any reason to skip this show.
I love, love them even more!!!

HATS OFF to THEM is what I always said...ClapClap

And I'm proud to say that I never regret being addicted to this show (even my hubby get mad at me LOL ). I'll never get tired praising Kratika and Gurmeet. They really deserves such compliments like this... 

That's all I can say for now, still need to read all your takes...

Have a nice discussions everyone!!! Embarrassed

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti0102USManeetianKittya_Cullen..Khushi..Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluvvillager00Loveforlife

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
@Mj: Awesome post Dear ClapClap...Yeah nothing can keep me away from Punar Vivaah plus GC & KS apart are amazing but together they are EXTRAORDINARY Heart EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Happy discussions everyone...I'm off to see the cutiest bald heads I've ever seen Wink Tongue LOL 

TGIF...Ciao!!! Hug

Edited by Zetter - 06 September 2012 at 10:53pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_Cullensmileymj10lulujjjjInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurogcluvvillager00LoveforlifeTilashinijikky_84

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Omg 70 over pages within 10hours Shocked I have a lot to catch up Cry

Edited by Tilashini - 06 September 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjikky_84gcluvvillager00Loveforlife

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

Yash POV-
Dont marry. Love dead wife
OK marry for mom and dad, for kids and for everyone else
Me not husband u not wife
Me not tarzan u not jane
Cut to mumbai
Learns that Jane has a life before him.  He is shocked. 
Bangs his head with a club.
Calls it the hadsa/dhoka in the rainy night .
Swings from one tree to another instead of confronting the issue head on like NORMAL people do .Doesn't anyone else find this silent treatment of Yash annoying ? Tie him to the chair aarti. Get those answers out. 

@Deepti1808: That was hilarious...

Bold: And pull out his fingernails and toenails as well.  LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjTilashinijikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Arti and aman should kidnap yash to some sorta deserted island ROFL  Tie him up the chair..plaster his mouth..and arti says bas yash ji Aaj meh bologi aap sirf  sunnogi...She starts to say about prashant and her past...and this part will be also when she confess,tears flow...yash will be in tears too...awww...Day Dreaming Then she set him free..they both share a big hugg Embarrassed  Too early for this LOL

Edited by Tilashini - 06 September 2012 at 11:02pm

deepti2301nirmalac99Kittya_CullenEva JQsaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
The fear really hits you. That's what you feel first. And then it's the anger and frustration. Part of the problem is how little we understand about the ultimate betrayal of the body when it rebels against itself.

Yash had found out the truth about Prashant and he is also in love with Aarti.

These are two very, very glaring details I got from today's fantastic episode! Every expression, dialogue and flashback from Yash cemented that idea in my head and then the precap just made it official! I have had classes all day today and it was the worst idea to show this episode today because the whole day I was thinking about Yash's words and how everything is slowly starting to fall in place!

There have been people here, who from the start of this mystery track, have kept the Prashant angle alive in their speculations, but for some reason the idea never resonated with me because I was sure that Prashant's reentry would be done with a big bang because it was the biggest trump card the CVs had! But after today's episode I cannot think of a single reason other than Prashant for Yash's anger and his treatment of Aarti. And if they do end up taking this route, I will seriously give the CVs a big virtual hug because I did not see this coming at all! The precap stunned me because I was not expecting Ansh to be involved in this whole Prashant matter at all! The kid has never seen him, hasn't known a single thing about him and now all of a sudden he knows exactly who he is? Gosh, I am so intrigued to see what the story behind this is! There has to be a reason why they are shooting at Essel World and adding another flashback to the Mumbai trip, and this makes me thinking that the whole story is going to blow wide open now!

And obviously there is Kareena's episode, which I am sure also took place in Mumbai, so there is more information headed our way and this time in Yash's POV because only GC was shooting with Kareena (like KS was the only one who shot with Ranbir). And since they shot the episode yesterday, we'll most probably get to see it unfold on Monday if not tomorrow, so the wait for Yash's million dollar POV is hopefully almost over!

God, I have so many thoughts about this episode but I am completely dead on feet and have absolutely no energy to do a breakdown of the episode like I wanted to, so I am just going to bullet a few points:

-I breathed a sigh of relief when Yash finally cleared the air about Aarti's character and left absolutely no doubt in anyone's mind about Aarti and Aman's relationship! I mean I was sure that Yash would never accuse her of infidelity but it just made me really, really happy to see him voice that and put an end to all the Aman speculation!

-Aarti, for the first time, made a backhand to her first marriage or more like the aftermath of her failed marriage, when she asked Yash why he is condemning her to a life of loneliness AGAIN without telling her what she did wrong! Aarti has avoided voicing anything about her past life and heartbreak like a plague, so the fact that she made a comment like that was another clear indicator to be that her past is right across the bend now!

-If Yash is doing everything he is doing, from pushing Aarti away to trying to become the bad guy in his family's eyes, to protect Aarti from the backlash of the divorce truth coming to light, that will redeem him greatly in my eyes, because for the first time he was being completely selfless. He is in love with Aarti, yet he is pushing her away for her sake, that's progress, major progress! But my question is, wasn't the guy just the teensiest bit curious about WHY Aarti decided to hide such a big thing from him. I get that he was furious, he felt betrayed, felt that everything that was between him and Aarti was a lie, but at the same time shouldn't he have confronted her privately about it? But I guess that's just who Yash is, he makes his own conclusions about things and then acts according to his own judgement without trying to find the other side of the story!

-Kratika was brilliant, brilliant today! Loved her in every second of the episode! She is gifted as a nuanced actor but today she blew it it out of the ball park. Her every little expression was pitch perfect and I was completely floored by her acting after Yash accused her of mann ka paap! Her desperation, anguish, hurt, confusing, everything was portrayed flawlessly! Kratika lives and breathes Aarti, has done so from the very first day, but today she just took it up another notch!

-The last song sequence was beautiful! The song was picturized perfectly, and GC and KS looked absolutely stunning! It's been so long since we have seen Yash in his night white kurta that I totally cheered when I saw him in it. He looks gorgeous in it, and today was no exception. And I really liked KS's sari as well, it's one she has never worn before and the colors were really pretty!

-Lastly, can I just gush a little about the empty walls in Yash's room? Every time I see the camera pan around the room, it gives me a feeling of such great satisfaction that I have to pause my video on that frame for a bit just so I could take in the beauty of the room without Arpita looking down at it from every corner! LOL

This obviously got much longer than it should have and I still wasn't able to say half the things that have been running in my head all day! I guess that's what happens when you get an episode like this, which raises as many questions as it answers! The sense of excitement is back and I can't wait to see what tomorrow's episode is going to bring! Now off to read all the other takes, looks like I have missed on quiet a lot today!

Edited by Allbut1 - 06 September 2012 at 11:41pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti2301redeye2012Kittya_Cullennirmalac99..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamslulujjjjInduG64Zetterjyoti06Tilashiniilovepyaarjikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
@Zetter: Thanks! You are welcome... You are right. He doesn't want to know since he believes he can handle not knowing better than knowing anything. He's a linear kinda guy. Anything which requires processing a web-like situation, he runs. 

@Indu: That's exactly how it is. The CVs do hold the reins, since they are allowed to throw in any information at will at any stage -llike the Ansh accident or the mandir visit in Mumbai. 

Since they can retroactively make anything happen, the divorce truth is a very likely possibility. And you explored this very well in your take. 

And they will leave the weekend for us to speculate further. I am a bit surprised that they even showed the pre-cap. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti2301Kittya_Cullenkriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

deepti2301 Newbie
deepti2301
deepti2301

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

Originally posted by Deepti1808

Yash POV-
Dont marry. Love dead wife
OK marry for mom and dad, for kids and for everyone else
Me not husband u not wife
Me not tarzan u not jane
Cut to mumbai
Learns that Jane has a life before him.  He is shocked. 
Bangs his head with a club.
Calls it the hadsa/dhoka in the rainy night .
Swings from one tree to another instead of confronting the issue head on like NORMAL people do .Doesn't anyone else find this silent treatment of Yash annoying ? Tie him to the chair aarti. Get those answers out. 

@Deepti1808: That was hilarious...

Bold: And pull out his fingernails and toenails as well.  LOL
Bet jyo wont like that as yash's manicured fingers have featured prominently in her A/Rs

redeye2012Kittya_Cullenkriti07InduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterAllbut1lulujjjjLoveforlifejikky_84ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index