Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 75)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
At my desk catching up on some reading & doing some research before heading off to do my rounds.

@Indu: My pleasure Love! They need to talk and I don't see Yash saying in fron of others so why not in a confined space Wink

Yes Yash is gonna be free as a bird when he gets to know everything that Aarti's been through because of P. And my friend that's when AarYa's love story gonna kick off and we'll get a glimpse of promo #4 with Yash looking at Aarti with nothing but love in his eyes.

As u say if this is the way the CVs have chosen to reveal the lie it was brilliant cause it kept us (the viewers) on our toes plus AarYa could never have moved ahead with that dark cloud over their heads...We always wanted Yash to be the first one of the Scindia to find out and I think we got our wish ha

Can't wait 4 tonight's episode! Big smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti2301USManeetianPearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64AniSweetysaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

@ Borna: Bloodwriters and PV soulmates!!! We must be sistersHug
LOL!! I can't help myself though. Kratika does so many little things on-screen that have wrapped that show around my heart. There is just something about the way she smiles when Yash looks at her, as if she is the shy, self-conscious Aarti at every step. The volumes her interactions with Divyam as Aarti's beloved Ansh, makes me want to have sweet, naughty children (someday in the future) to tease and laugh with, and hug when I'm sad. The childishness she evokes with such ease, then releases to become an aware woman in Yash's presence. Really, how can a person give such burning gazes at poor Saddu, then suddenly become the harmless child that puts him at ease? Everything just breathes out of that screen so effortlesslyShocked.

Let me stop now. I'm beginning to sound obsessed. Yeeesh!!! Too much Punar Vivah. At this rate, the fans of the other actors are going to want to crucify me. Don't worry you guys, Gurmeet and Divyam are two of my all time favourite actors as wellLOLLOL. The rest of the cast is great, but these three steal all my attention. Though Gayatri (can't remember her name) drew me yesterday. Her screen presence was intense and powerful even while she was silent.Clap

I think we probably are!  Hug (And Kratika fanatics...)

@blue: Two words: Promo 4. Heart

Haha, I want to just ditto this entire post! I love Gurmeet and Divyam as well, but first impressions tend to stay with a person, right? And my first impression of Kratika was akin to having the breath knocked out of me. When Promo 4 came along, I remember sitting there reeling from the stunning impact of BOTH Kratika and Gurmeet together. It was lethal. And here I am...LOL

Oh, Zahida Parveen is fantastic - her confrontation scenes with Kratika are all amazing! (And gotta love her playing chess with Kratika, LOL!)

Right. I think I'll be leaving now. See you in the Kratika AT sometime...And the Yash-Aarti AT, too, I hope.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti2301Piienirmalac99Kittya_CullenEva JQInduG64Zetterlulujjjjsaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
@Red: LOL Now I'm fully awake thanks to your spicy, no holding back take Clap

Hmmm I think Yash is just scared of what Aarti's answers might be so instead of confronting her, he just pushes her away which causes more pain to them both & their children Ouch

@Borna: I'm cool as a cucumber...I have experience with serials that completely destroy the main characters and then rebuilt them 4m scratch so this isn't anything new to me Big smile

@Saf: Beautiful take Clap

@Kadeen: Fanfreakintastic analysis Sweetie ClapThumbs Up

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenEva JQkriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsInduG64lulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaarjikky_84

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
@ Borna: I try to see it this way. When I work on my FF (which is on hold due to my DC obsession), I decide who loves, who lives, and who laughs. There other forum members who also do the same, and we all enjoy the morsels they share with us. Therefore, it's only fair that we give the Cvs the same respect. I haven't seen them do too many things that could be considered random and overly unrealistic. So far, this show has remained extremely close to reality, even touching on topics that one usually does not see on Indian Television. Criticising isn't bad. It's all about how you present the criticism, whether jocular, malicious, or diplomatic in nature. Right now, I'm contented with the fact that so far, this show has not taken the route that all other serials take with over worked concepts. Even if an over worked concept is used, the outcome is always done in a way that we cannot outright predict, and I love the CVs for that. I may vent, but when it comes down to the grindstone, I fully support them. It is entertainment with a mild taste of serial logic- which the CVs usually take care ofLOL

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 06 September 2012 at 10:13pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifejikky_84

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
@Red: I might sound completely facetious to you but here is what I think. Yash is not confronting Aarti on this because that would give her the moral obligation to tell his family what the problem is, given how much Aarti has promised them. He knows how hard she worked to get into their esteem and I think he wanted to end the marriage with her honour intact, which is why he was acting so OTT crazy and why he spoke out only when her honour was questioned, which would have defeated his purpose. I am going to wait to see how precisely he found out about Prashant, before I judge his jumping to conclusions. But basically, I see it as Yash trying to end the marriage with least inconvenience to anyone, willing to take the blame of being unhinged if it means he gets rid of Aarti without causing her or her family any material damage. And it almost worked. Gayatri was willing to support Aarti's affair with another man! Only, Aarti refused to leave or give up and Yash probably didn't bargain for that.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99kriti07Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjZetterMelodiousDreamsaanyakunatjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
@Borna & Kittya: Aha...what lovely thoughts about what makes us so attached to this show.  Borna, I always leave you to get into the mood to set up this line of discussion and then sit back and enjoy the wonder you weave through your words...and now you have Kittya to give you company...Fantastic!! Just gives us readers more insight into not only the story but also everything else connected with it. As far as Kratika and GC are concerned, it's very difficult for me to articulate beyond a deep sigh and an Aha!!! Some things are better left to the experts...!!Hug

@Red: Gosh...I really love that witty brain of yours...Your take, and the way they are unfolding this mystery by checking out all the options in a list by hit and trial method while traveling back and forth in the timeline, reminded me of a very old song..."Ek sawaal main karoon, ek sawaal tum karo...Har sawaal ka sawaal hi jawaab ho..."Tongue

@Saf: Another superb pieceClap...I loved that detail you noticed that he looked at her for the first time when he said, "It's better we keep this between us"...Ah, he still trusted her to keep this pact with him..."Contradictions, contradictions, Yashbabu!!! Age age dekho hota hai kya...the soldier lady will knock the wind out of your righteous sails when you come to know exactly the kind of mettle she is made of!!" Big smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_Cullenkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99Eva JQMelodiousDreamslulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifejikky_84

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
@Sam: No, you don't (sound facetious). Besides, these are only speculations so it is OK to hypothesize with whatever information is at hand. What's the fun otherwise? But you put forth a good argument. 

OK. So what if she is morally obligated to let his family know. Why won't he support her then? He himself knows how much she has done for his family - immediate and extended. He trusts and respects her at many levels. 

My point is no matter how he found out about Prashant - just a whiff or the complete story, does he not have an obligation or a sense of fairness to bring it to Aarti or his in-laws? Is he doing this because he really can't stand her but yet wants to prove he's taking the higher road by pushing her away?  

To take this stance of pushing her away considering he doesn't know the whole truth (which is likely since the main perpetrators are still in the dark) and/or he doesn't know a whit about Aarti (which is a fact), reflects poorly. To me, it seems like Yash is washing his hands off her because she has fallen in his esteem(?), yet wants to help her retain the esteem and goodwilll she has created for herself with his family, as she leaves. 

But, that's not really happening, is it? They are all blaming Aarti anyway. And with loaded statements like man ka paap, he's not helping her much. 

It is a weird dichotomy. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 06 September 2012 at 10:57pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1aanyakunatjyoti06jikky_84ilovepyaarLoveforlife

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

Let's say, it does turn out to be the divorce lie, I have to say, Yash is one dull man. There's ZERO curiosity in him. 

He hears something from someone, somewhere, he believes it to be the gospel truth. And he's willing to turn his mind upside down. Not for one moment, he thinks to cross-check. Not for one moment he wants to know why. Not for one moment he wants to know how it came about. Not for one moment he wants to recall the moments preceding his wedding (all he wants to recall is the rain sequence). Not for one moment does he want to ask his saasu ma (they fixed their marriage, after all). Not for one moment does he think that if he came to know of it randomly, so can any other member of his family. 

No. Yet, he has made his future plans based on what he knows. And despite his 'toothpaste' endorsement, he'd be throwing Aarti to the wolves to let her deal with her own 'sins'.  In his mind, that's not so petty, I guess. 

Yash POV-
Dont marry. Love dead wife
OK marry for mom and dad, for kids and for everyone else
Me not husband u not wife
Me not tarzan u not jane
Cut to mumbai
Learns that Jane has a life before him.  He is shocked. 
Bangs his head with a club.
Calls it the hadsa/dhoka in the rainy night .
Swings from one tree to another instead of confronting the issue head on like NORMAL people do .Doesn't anyone else find this silent treatment of Yash annoying ? Tie him to the chair aarti. Get those answers out. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_CullenEva JQkriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjZetterjyoti06jikky_84ilovepyaargcluvvillager00Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index