Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 74)

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by KinSanj

I'm not a lawyer either binde LOL I'm a primary school teacher ROFL but yeah such stuff is just pretty obvious. (Movies and google is packed with knowledge you know. hehe)

But what happens if you were drugged by someone random when the act happened and then you fall pregnant, but you have NO idea who the father is... meaning it could be anyone in the world.

ok this is what i wanted to say LOLLOLLOL

well she can write the name of that guy as Tom Dick and Harry LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaarjikky_84

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
yesterday also i wrote this post i dont think aarti is pregnant its just to confuse the viewers

All my dear friends no one is pregnant neither Aarti nor Pc in the movie. As PC is autistic in the movie RK aka Barfi is asking Aarti if he saw a small kid like adult anywhere thats all . So forget all cons and relax i dont want these cons i want a nice con after Gcs JDJ stint gets over and once Yash falls in love with Aarti big time
so stop speculating hehhehe

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullen..Khushi..InduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
@ Borna: Bloodwriters and PV soulmates!!! We must be sistersHug
LOL!! I can't help myself though. Kratika does so many little things on-screen that have wrapped that show around my heart. There is just something about the way she smiles when Yash looks at her, as if she is the shy, self-conscious Aarti at every step. The volumes her interactions with Divyam as Aarti's beloved Ansh, makes me want to have sweet, naughty children (someday in the future) to tease and laugh with, and hug when I'm sad. The childishness she evokes with such ease, then releases to become an aware woman in Yash's presence. Really, how can a person give such burning gazes at poor Saddu, then suddenly become the harmless child that puts him at ease? Everything just breathes out of that screen so effortlesslyShocked.

Let me stop now. I'm beginning to sound obsessed. Yeeesh!!! Too much Punar Vivah. At this rate, the fans of the other actors are going to want to crucify me. Don't worry you guys, Gurmeet and Divyam are two of my all time favourite actors as wellLOLLOL. The rest of the cast is great, but these three steal all my attention. Though Gayatri (can't remember her name) drew me yesterday. Her screen presence was intense and powerful even while she was silent.Clap

Piienirmalac99lulujjjjMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zetterjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifejikky_84

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
See actors come in shows to promote their movies thats all it wont be great revelations generally from the shows side as i had seen the KAhaani promotion on Uttaran and Hitler Didi it was from the movies POV and nothing much from the shows.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
@Kittya_Cullen

Oh yes you are right, I will check the JKR videos later. That will prove if it's an Aarti action or Kratika action.

Btw I love reading your takes! Cheers! Smile

Pls visit the Kratika Sengar (Aarti) lovers thread... Everyone there are ready to hear Kratika jaap all the time... Including me! Wink Embarrassed

Edited by Loveforlife - 06 September 2012 at 9:51pm

PiieKittya_CullenInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyMelodiousDreamslulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluv

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I am totally confused seeing yesterday episode...Its like yash character is regained again...But prashanth is the reason why there is a need to break arpita memories...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
@Kadeen: That has happened to me more than a few times here, honestly. I do understand that people have different sensibilities and that colors their reading of what they see, but the storytellers also have a certain way that they want to lay out their narrative, and I think it's best to let them lead the way...

Edit: I've detached from shows in the past when I've felt that the makers lost the plot (and some of those didn't even have a story arc past a few months' time, so that made for great viewing) and PV has not lost the plot. From where I'm standing, I can see layers of complexity being added and peeled back, and it's quite enthralling.

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 06 September 2012 at 9:54pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Let's say, it does turn out to be the divorce lie, I have to say, Yash is one dull man. There's ZERO curiosity in him. 

He hears something from someone, somewhere, he believes it to be the gospel truth. And he's willing to turn his mind upside down. Not for one moment, he thinks to cross-check. Not for one moment he wants to know why. Not for one moment he wants to know how it came about. Not for one moment he wants to recall the moments preceding his wedding (all he wants to recall is the rain sequence). Not for one moment does he want to ask his saasu ma (they fixed their marriage, after all). Not for one moment does he think that if he came to know of it randomly, so can any other member of his family. 

No. Yet, he has made his future plans based on what he knows. And despite his 'toothpaste' endorsement, he'd be throwing Aarti to the wolves to let her deal with her own 'sins'.  In his mind, that's not so petty, I guess. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 06 September 2012 at 10:14pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Piienirmalac99Noe123kriti07Pearl_27Kittya_Cullenakui1984InduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index