Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 73)

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
@ Borna: LOL! I don't have an admiration meter! It would be too expensive to replace it every dayLOL. So instead, I just walk around all day discussing how fantastic her acting is in my head. Beginning to think PV has actually taken my sanityGeek Sigh, why did Kratika have to make Aarti so convincing? Still want to cry remembering Prashant leaving her in that summary video I saw todayCry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsjikky_84Loveforlifeilovepyaar

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I guess I look at this show with both a panoramic/aerial lens and a microscopic lens...

While the vast majority appears to be lamenting and cribbing about various things from time to time, I find that I'm constantly amazed at the detailing/microdetailing and the execution of those nuances by the actors. When an actor truly starts living a character's life, the continuity of details is sometimes a result of depth of understanding of the characterization - the mannerisms become second nature, like a second skin. That amazes me when I watch PV because I've never once felt that I'm watching actors attempting to show us what has been written on a page. Instead, it's like watching a life story develop step-by-step in front of my eyes. It's like the actors are all on the same wavelength and they're truly weaving this story together, painting on a canvas with different, complex strokes that are all complementary.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

USManeetianKittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by USManeetian

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

@USManeetian :\ But... she wouldn't know she's pregnant... and she was wearing that sari in tomorrow's precap. Unless she finds out tomorrow that she's pregnant, it would make no sense for her to be holding her stomach due to her supposed pregnancy.

@ilovepyaar: agreed. i think that tomorrow aarti will go to the doctor because she is not feeling well and the doctor will tell her that she is pregnant and then monday we get barfai?

maybe i am just looking to hard for something that doesn't exist (almost like aarti trying to figure out what is upsetting yash LOL)

No my friend barfi bit airs on 12th so too long a gap for such a revelation dont you think.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

USManeetianInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaarjikky_84

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

I guess I look at this show with both a panoramic/aerial lens and a microscopic lens...

While the vast majority appears to be lamenting and cribbing about various things from time to time, I find that I'm constantly amazed at the detailing/microdetailing and the execution of those nuances by the actors. When an actor truly starts living a character's life, the continuity of details is sometimes a result of depth of understanding of the characterization - the mannerisms become second nature, like a second skin. That amazes me when I watch PV because I've never once felt that I'm watching actors attempting to show us what has been written on a page. Instead, it's like watching a life story develop step-by-step in front of my eyes. It's like the actors are all on the same wavelength and they're truly weaving this story together, painting on a canvas with different, complex strokes that are all complementary.
Big round of applause for the PV team

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

USManeetianKittya_CullenInduG64ZetterlulujjjjMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
The stomach holding action is that of Kratika the actress and not Aarti .. If you see any of her scenes where she wearing a sari and is sitting, you will find that her one hand is always on the stomach.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjikky_84ilovepyaar

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
@Kadeen: You're another one of my PV soulmates for sure, at least as far as Aarti is concerned. I feel exactly the same way about Kratika! I blame her for getting me into this mess. It's her fault for being SO brilliant that I fell in love with her and her acting prowess in 30 seconds flat, before I even knew her name! Okay, I'm going to shut up now. Everyone else is probably rolling their eyes and saying, "Oh, there she goes again with the fanaticism and endless praising..."

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Piienirmalac99Kittya_CullenInduG64Zetterlulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
@ Borna: So true! I have to admit, on a few occasions I have lost my temper because people were too busy bashing and criticising to take note of and enjoy the little details. I feel that the CVs and the actors of the show make an effort to collaborate and communicate, ensuring that the lives unfolding before us move legato-like upon their chosen instrument. So kudoos to Kratika and whole PV team!

@Loveforlife: I think your name is Raveena? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

I think she was doing it even while in the anarkali suits 

nirmalac99lulujjjjMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifejikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index