Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 71)

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by KamliKudi

LOLLOL ok i'm not a lawyer so how would i know LOL

ok adoption can wait till later but i still think Parshant won't make a appearance yet...CVs is saving that for LATER ...its too early for that idiot to come back LOLLOL

I'm not a lawyer either binde LOL I'm a primary school teacher ROFL but yeah such stuff is just pretty obvious. (Movies and google is packed with knowledge you know. hehe)

But what happens if you were drugged by someone random when the act happened and then you fall pregnant, but you have NO idea who the father is... meaning it could be anyone in the world.
then that's a simple rape case...in rape cases if a person falls pregnant and they want to abort the child it's legal. and that's an entire different story ;)
Don't like to do multiple quotes, but not every person who is raped opts to abort the child. So is the woman expected to go looking for the details of her rapist to add him to her child's birth certificate? In addition, do you know that rapists can actually file for custody of the child who is a product of the act? Law is beginning to make no sense, so I conclude that legislation around the world is a pack of nonsenseAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaarjikky_84

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
@Kadeen: I am glad your videos played on slow motion too because that was a great post! I too loved the separation scene of Aarti and Yash, but the lack of Payal is getting a little too conspicuous. Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAngeloScurojikky_84ilovepyaarLoveforlife

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
@USManeetian: Showers are apparently the best places to think! From now on, I'm taking over the bathroom until mom kicks me out

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

USManeetianInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroLoveforlifeilovepyaarjikky_84

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by KamliKudi

LOLLOL ok i'm not a lawyer so how would i know LOL

ok adoption can wait till later but i still think Parshant won't make a appearance yet...CVs is saving that for LATER ...its too early for that idiot to come back LOLLOL

I'm not a lawyer either binde LOL I'm a primary school teacher ROFL but yeah such stuff is just pretty obvious. (Movies and google is packed with knowledge you know. hehe)

But what happens if you were drugged by someone random when the act happened and then you fall pregnant, but you have NO idea who the father is... meaning it could be anyone in the world.
then that's a simple rape case...in rape cases if a person falls pregnant and they want to abort the child it's legal. and that's an entire different story ;)
Don't like to do multiple quotes, but not every person who is raped opts to abort the child. So is the woman expected to go looking for the details of her rapist to add him to her child's birth certificate? In addition, do you know that rapists can actually file for custody of the child who is a product of the act? Law is beginning to make no sense, so I conclude that legislation around the world is a pack of nonsenseAngry

Agreed Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroLoveforlifejikky_84

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Okay, good night! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroLoveforlife

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Kittya_CullenInduG64ZettercssudhaDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
@USManeetian :\ But... she wouldn't know she's pregnant... and she was wearing that sari in tomorrow's precap. Unless she finds out tomorrow that she's pregnant, it would make no sense for her to be holding her stomach due to her supposed pregnancy.

Edited by ilovepyaar - 06 September 2012 at 8:57pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

USManeetianKittya_Cullen..Khushi..Eva JQInduG64ZetterAniSweetysaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808Loveforlifejikky_84

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
@Kadeen: Ditto, my friend!

Did your admiration meter break today, then? I keep having to repair my own admiration meter after every episode. Loved everything you wrote (except I really don't care about Bua, even though her dumbstruck expressions are priceless!) because your focus on expressions and the actors living and breathing as their characters is something that I end up doing every day! That paragraph about Kratika is LOVE. Every shade and transition in feeling is clear on her face. Seamless, flawless, effortless. It's beautiful, isn't it? (You sounded like me today...)

PS - I laughed out loud at the "Who the hickory was that?" bit. Thank heavens for the hand that destiny played in bringing this show's lead actors together! Sumeet Mittal's comments about the two of them from the day of the launch is branded into my memory. He was so right about them.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index