Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 70)

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Here I flip and there I flop. Flip-flop is the way we Scindias go.

What happened to G3 in the first place? Her lines about standing by Aarti almost had me until she threw her hands up in defeat.  She was never suited for such action-backed proclamations.

Yash totally looked like he was endorsing a brand of toothpaste as he tells them in a calm and almost amused way- hey folks, keep using this toothpaste, it is good for the gums and prevents cavities.  And then he flops - he starts talking in riddles, glares at Aarti, and walks away.

Vidhi flips from being a Aarti non-believer to an Aarti believer the moment she takes bacchon ka kasam. 

Bua looked totally aghast at her weakling relatives as they flip-flop, wondering if she was born in the wrong family.

Anyway, for Yash, Aarti's offense turns out be 'man ka paap', not jism ka paap, as everyone had been thinking. Whatever, dude.  But atleast he proposed some action going forward, but still riddled with riddles - go separate ways.  Where does that leave the kids? Does he mean remain in the marriage but no longer sleep in the same bed, now? 

Aarti with her give-me-a-project-and-a-deadline mentality assigns one to Lord Ganesha as well.  I'm sure Lord Ganesh himself thinks that these idiot Scindias can't solve their silly problems and take up a whole lot of his time.  

Shobha's puts her own prayers forward to the same Lord about the possibility of the doomsday when no punar vivah will ever occur. Is her appearance, a pointer to the divorce lie over which this punar vivah was based? (The pre-cap seemed to indicate it.) Or is it another red herring?   

Aarti's bedtime story keeps the children awake and worried till 'thotha' is mentioned and they immediately drop into sleepland.EDIT: That 'thotha' also signifies lies in this show.

Aarti's feelings, emotions, and expressions no more create a wave of sympathy as they have been recycled several times. Can we have her taking a strong stance now? I almost wish Lord Ganesha doesn't adhere to Aarti's deadline, so she can take firmer action. I want her angry, really really angry at this point.

Whither Aman? And what does Yash really want?

Episode One-Line Review:  Stuck in a rut. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 06 September 2012 at 10:47pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpPiieadi1986nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27Noe123..Khushi..Kittya_Cullenakui1984InduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84anoneegcluvLoveforlife

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Hey all!

Quick shout-outs since I'm in a time crunch...

@Sammy and Indu: You two, you two! Hugs and more hugs for your takes. Hug Hug
My PV viewing and foray in the DC is not complete unless I read your takes each day.  

@Sammy: I loved that "storytime" cap analysis that you posted a few pages back - it's all in the details, and I loved your observations! Gosh, I adore Aarti-Palak-Ansh so much. It's so beautiful when we think back to the sour start that both Aarti-Palak and Palak-Ansh had; now both children are extremely supportive of each other, share a strong bond, and dote on their mother. I love the way Palak was curled up in her mother's lap, drifting off to sleep as she listened to the story. Remember Aarti's first story and Palak's reactions to it? Aww. And LOL about the bears: I wouldn't be surprised if Divyam's bear ended up like that just because he was playing around earlier - that's like our Ansh, though, so it's all good!

@All: Stay calm and be patient...Wink 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluvLoveforlifeanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Ansh is such a cute loud mouth.  I loved the way he blabbered that he knows Prashant!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpPearl_27..Khushi..Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurogcluvLoveforlifeilovepyaarjikky_84

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by KamliKudi

LOLLOL ok i'm not a lawyer so how would i know LOL

ok adoption can wait till later but i still think Parshant won't make a appearance yet...CVs is saving that for LATER ...its too early for that idiot to come back LOLLOL

I'm not a lawyer either binde LOL I'm a primary school teacher ROFL but yeah such stuff is just pretty obvious. (Movies and google is packed with knowledge you know. hehe)

But what happens if you were drugged by someone random when the act happened and then you fall pregnant, but you have NO idea who the father is... meaning it could be anyone in the world.
then that's a simple rape case...in rape cases if a person falls pregnant and they want to abort the child it's legal. and that's an entire different story ;)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaarjikky_84

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

Here I flip and there I flop. Flip-flop is the way we Scindias go.

Bua looked totally aghast at her weakling relatives as they flip-flop, wondering if she was born in the wrong family.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

sjnpUSManeetianredeye2012Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroDeepti1808jikky_84Loveforlifeilovepyaar

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I really need my video to work! Uurrrgh!!!! Ah well, I'm going to spend this weekend thinking everything through before I make a more detailed post about the current state of affairs (no pun intended)

First of all, I must say that I was watching the videos in slow-motion. They were literally playing that slow, not stopping, just snailing along. At first I was thoroughly irritated. Then I realised something amazing, I was actually seeing the emotions of the actors slip across their faces at a slower pace. Not one of them, even for a moment, made a mistake with the emotions they should have been portraying.

Kratika was sensational. This is not me being a fanatic (though I may beWink), but every slow show across me screen showed me Aarti. Aarti, Aarti, Aarti. There was no Kratika, who the hickory was that? Only Aarti was there. Not a slip in her facial expressions at all; this wasn't a role, this was her life. When I came to her facial expression and reactions to Yash's accusation of maan ka paap, Aarti's frustration was palpable. I could feel it, see it, understand it. Thank God the video played in slow motion today. I appreciate Kratika's talents even more nowClapClapClapClapClap

Gayatri's expressions were sincere. She didn't look as if she had any hidden agenda when she uttered those words. She looked so full of empathy when she spoke, and her eyes spoke the same sentiments when she saw Aarti's revived confusion. She must have been thinking how unfair that her son take Aarti over such a rollercoaster track. Someone mentioned that they wondered if Gayatri had also once contended with a lack of love in  her own marriage. As far as I have observed, Cas and Gayu have respect for each other, but I haven't seen actual love there, so you may be heading in the right direction with those thoughts. Overall, Gayu suprised me once again, however, her character can be irrationally emotional when she gets into her Yash mode, so I will look at the videos again and slowly think about her evolution to this current stage.

I cannot believe it took Yash this long to set those idiots right. First he creates the greatest drama ever scene in the whole of Bhopal, then turns around and calmly speaks words of clarity and decency. He quickly undoes the moment of relief by now heaping phrases darkly tinted with double meaning infront of the family. That was not an intelligent idea in hindsight Yash. Why could you not have asked Aarti to come with you and then utter those words? Sigh... The mind of Yash Scindia is beyond my meagre reckoning.

The scene in which Aarti and Yash are both yearning for each other, were sublimely executed. I loved the fact that they edited it with such perfect timing. Aarti tells the children the story, further expressing her pain (when will I get to stop saying pain whenever I refer to Yash and AartiCry). She looked so tired and defeated, possibly weighted down by the very real fact that her vow before Ganpati would have to be fulfilled. Her misery and hurt are even further showcased with a flashback to the moment when Yash declared that she wasn't his wife. I am so fed up of the way her two husbands have treated her, how can she stand this?!! It's no wonder she made such a loaded vow before the murti.Confused

For the last time...where is Payal?? I miss herCryCry

Bhua looked disappointed. Then when Yash spoke about the "maan ka paap" even she was confused.Confused Meri Bhagwan ki Kasam! (somehow, nowadays no analysis feels complete without mention of that phraseConfused)

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 06 September 2012 at 8:58pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012USManeetiannirmalac99..Khushi..MelodiousDreamsSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluvLoveforlifeanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

AarYa were for such a short time in Mumbai but that trip has created more DOUBLE DHAMAAL than their entire stay in Bhopal

USManeetian..Khushi..Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterDeepti1808AniSweetySamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
@Indu: I am quite impressed by this whole thing too, if this is how they are choosing to reveal the Prashant truth. I mean they totally threw us for a toss because here we were wondering how Yash would react when the Prashant truth came out, and what do they do but show the reaction before the truth? It is quite a brilliant strategy actually because if they had shown the truth coming out straight, then people would have stopped watching because they knew what was coming. BUT now, we were all drawn in to the big reaction because of the suspense and by the time we figure out why Yash is angry, the worst of the Prashant truth is over in any case. I gotta say, quite impressed.

@Red: Hilarious. This was my favourite line:

"Aarti with her give-me-a-project-and-a-deadline mentality assigns one to Lord Ganesha as well. "

So very Aarti.

@Borna: Thanks! As you know I have a particular love for this relationship between Palak and Ansh, and their respective characterisations. I just love the degree of detail to which these things are executed. Palak is ever the lady, and so gracefully sleeping, while Ansh is just all over the place, chaotic even in sleep. It reminds me of the first episodes when he kicked the poor girls out of their own bed, and I am amazed at the continuity in their characters and the attention to detail, like you mentioned! I am so with you on that pearl of wisdom. Wink

Edited by Samanalyse - 06 September 2012 at 8:49pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_Cullennirmalac99AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index