Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 69)

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Samana,

I don't get one part: Yash still wants Aarti live with him and kids or he wants her and Ansh to leave the Scindia's and live at the Dubeys ... that part i didn't get while watching the show

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84gcluvLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
@Kadeen: Aarti didn't file for divorce. Prashant made her sign the papers. But I am pretty sure he has no right to claim Ansh because he left her before the kid was even born. Papa Dubey on the other hand, does have some ability to make a case, I think and that is worrying. He was kind of too eager about the idea of marrying Aarti off and keeping Ansh with them, mostly because he thinks of him as his blood, and the last living Dubey descendent. Also, he is the one that came up with the divorce lie in the first place, or rather stopped everyone from telling the truth. He wanted to get Aarti married off that badly, partly because I am sure he loves her, but partly to open up the way for Prashant back into their lives. I mean this whole thing was squashed when P didn't give money for Ansh's ransom, but I have a feeling Dubey still has a soft spot for his khoon, if ever Prashant were to really repent.

So if Prashant comes back and claims Ansh out of sheer malice but pretends to be all noble, I worry about Pa Dubey being manipulated. Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamPearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99InduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

i wonder if we're gonna get another scene of ArYa running into each on the street just like they had before when they were temporarily separated...i really wanna see "ek doosre ke vaaste" in the bg then Blushing

Totally agree plus their encounter will create many sparks Wink more moments for us Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

In Punar Vivah reel world, how many days were spent in Mumbai, and how many have passed so far?

By the way, I'm not advocating for a pregnant Aarti, however, those two consummating is not such an inconceivable thought. Their emotions and fears are the things holding them at bay, and in a moment of uninhibited togetherness, just one touch, could have lit the whole of Mumbai on fire for those two. They are constantly drawn to each other, and they shared the same bed at the timeConfused.  The possibilities of Mumbai are currently limitlessOuch. First let me hush, and watch what the CVs decide.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamnirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZettergcluvLoveforlifejikky_84ilovepyaar

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
@ Sam: Thanks for the clarification. It wouldn't have been within her character to actually be the one to file, but I thought that maybe Shobha had the insight to convince her to let go legally.

Papa Dubey frightens me, particularly because of how quickly I have seen him shift sides. When Prashant came back, he was the one that manipulated Aarti's emotions to an extent. He was also the one who manipulated her during the wedding preparations. I believe that Shobha would have allowed Aarti to speak the truth, rather than suppress her. I think she would have seen the moral in Aarti's point before things became too tangled.

Now to top it off, why is it always Papa Dubey who seems to answer the phone when Prashant calls? Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaarjikky_84

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

I don't get one part: Yash still wants Aarti live with him and kids or he wants her and Ansh to leave the Scindia's and live at the Dubeys ... that part i didn't get while watching the show

I can only offer you my theory which is this: I think Yash wanted to make Aarti leave the marriage so that neither would her lie come out, nor would be have to deal with the torture of being reminded of it every day. So he wanted to act crazy enough that his family put the blame on him and pitied Aarti and felt bad that the marriage broke because of their wayward son. That way there is no bad blood between the two families, and the Dubeys are spared dishonour, while his family just goes back to the way it was before, with him being all depressed and remote, and the family dealing with it.

I think this is also why he wanted Bauji to get the kids, now that I think about it. He doesn't have the heart to separate them which I think he knows is inevitable. So when Aarti leaves the marriage, which he thinks will happen, his dad can go and get Palak and Payal back.

There was only one glitch: Aarti won't leave no matter how crazy he gets or how much he pushes her away, and keeps asking for what she did. He didn't predict her resilience, which is why he had to finally, albeit vaguely, articulate his thoughts today about them separating. He feels like he can't be in this marriage anymore because I think he feels he can't ever look at Aarti in the same way, but he also wants to spare her and the family a whole lot of humiliation so he is taking the burden upon himself and trying to give Aarti the easy way out.

I don't think he will be able to trust Aarti until he realises just what she has been through and the kind of person she really is. To him, she is and always has been kind of a flake, who is willing to go too far to get what she wants (like changing Ansh's speech for Palak). It is only when he realises what she has been through with Prashant that he will see the true mettle of her character as we do, and he will come around to how unquestionably AWESOME this woman is. It is at that point that I think we will see real repentance from him.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieUSManeetianKittya_CullenKamliKudiPearl_27..Khushi..nirmalac99Deepti1808AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06ilovepyaargcluvLoveforlifejikky_84

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
@Zet: Thanks, dearie...Lock the dunce duo in a room? What a delicious thought...Yap-yap-yap...that's what they need...and that can only happen if they are closeted together.LOL

You know if this is the way they wanted to expose the lie in front of Yash...I am all for it. How could they begin on a new slate, if the faded writings were still hovering? Aarti cleansed herself off Prashant and was always fine with her coexistence with Arpita...not for a second she grudged Arpita for Yash's obsession. Like I wrote yesterday...Aarti had freed herself...and that's why she could feel so free and so clear about her relationship with Yash.  But Yash is not the same...it was always difficult for him to let go of Arpita. And even if he let go...he would always have to contend with Aarti's unknown past; so there would always be a baggage there. This way it makes a lot of sense...In one stroke Yash is exposed to Aarti's past along with his letting go off Arpita. He was forced to deal with his past because of Aarti's past...and now all that is left is for him to know the complete truth about her...and that is where the Dubeys come in. Once Yash is clear about Aarti...he will be as conscience free as Aarti is now about loving him.Smile

@Angel: Thank you. Nope...in the traumatic swell of his flow, the river is overlooking the importance of the little bridges that will forever connect him to the brook. He can never shake them off. Smile

Edited by InduG64 - 06 September 2012 at 8:35pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99Deepti1808ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieKittya_CullenInduG64ZetterDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index