Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 66)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

:

@Anonee: I am talking about the flashback, ie, just what Yash is seeing now, not what we know transpired that day. And as far as I remember he has only had flashes of that one moment, not the one that followed. I could be wrong so do tell me what episode it is in, if so.

The episode that Yash puts his head on G3s lap and has those FBs includes them facing each other following her play moment as well.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_CullenInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaarjikky_84

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by KamliKudi

LOLLOL ok i'm not a lawyer so how would i know LOL

ok adoption can wait till later but i still think Parshant won't make a appearance yet...CVs is saving that for LATER ...its too early for that idiot to come back LOLLOL

I'm not a lawyer either binde LOL I'm a primary school teacher ROFL but yeah such stuff is just pretty obvious. (Movies and google is packed with knowledge you know. hehe)

But what happens if you were drugged by someone random when the act happened and then you fall pregnant, but you have NO idea who the father is... meaning it could be anyone in the world.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_CullenKamliKudiInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84KinSanj

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

@Samana: Thanks. Exactly...he almost lost his senses, her sight tortured him, and when she didn't leave, he tried to remove himself...these are reactions of such magnitude that Yash can only feel them if he truly feels that Aarti betrayed him and as a result turned everything into a lie in an instant...It's like this beautiful sand castle that they built and which just crumbled away and became the sand that it was...because the lie took away the connectors, the adherents. Him knowing about her love for him or that she went along a plan to please Gayatri would not evoke such extreme reactions...he would be angry, but not violent and self-destructive. I am pretty sure he has come to know at the least that Aarti was never a widow.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99Kittya_CullenKamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Originally posted by KamliKudi

LOLLOL ok i'm not a lawyer so how would i know LOL

ok adoption can wait till later but i still think Parshant won't make a appearance yet...CVs is saving that for LATER ...its too early for that idiot to come back LOLLOL

I'm not a lawyer either binde LOL I'm a primary school teacher ROFL but yeah such stuff is just pretty obvious. (Movies and google is packed with knowledge you know. hehe)

LOLLOL is that where you got it from? Ok i go back...Yash can easily adopt Ansh without Parshant coming in AngryLOLLOL

let me live in my lalaland for this scenario until reality (tv world reality) comes slaps me LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterilovepyaarjikky_84

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
You know there were some posts about Arti might be preggers.. So, I decided to check the SBS segment again and long behold I see the sub-title that says "Kya Arti Maa Banne wali Hai". Is that supposed to be a speculation from SBS or are they hinting us that Barfi's entry is going to reveal that shocking news to us or simply intended to throw us in another crazy infinite loop like we all haven't being going through one in the past three weeks Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

USManeetianKittya_Cullennirmalac99Eva JQInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

But what happens if you were drugged by someone random when the act happened and then you fall pregnant, but you have NO idea who the father is... meaning it could be anyone in the world.

ok this is what i wanted to say LOLLOLLOL

Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterilovepyaarjikky_84

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
@Indu: Lovely analysis. Wow the little bridges over the river will not let the river and the brook separate!

So you are in agreement that Yash knows of Prashant too.

Goodnight AllBig smile

Edited by AngelDark - 06 September 2012 at 7:54pm

Kittya_CullenKamliKudiInduG64ZetterSamanalyseilovepyaarjikky_84

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Samana: Thanks. Exactly...he almost lost his senses, her sight tortured him, and when she didn't leave, he tried to remove himself...these are reactions of such magnitude that Yash can only feel them if he truly feels that Aarti betrayed him and as a result turned everything into a lie in an instant...It's like this beautiful sand castle that they built and which just crumbled away and became the sand that it was...because the lie took away the connectors, the adherents. Him knowing about her love for him or that she went along a plan to please Gayatri would not evoke such extreme reactions...he would be angry, but not violent and self-destructive. I am pretty sure he has come to know at the least that Aarti was never a widow.

Indu I think this is the only part Yash knows and nothing else

Good Night Angel

Edited by KamliKudi - 06 September 2012 at 7:55pm

Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaarjikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index