Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: KamliKudi

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† peelo = pillow ... I love Buaji sometimes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On a another note, I would love to see gayatri, bua, vidhi, aarti and pari sleeping in one room... like kids do 🀣

hahahhaha thats a nice scenario!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† very inspiring πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hmmm πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DrSonali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with smileymj10. I am not actually tired of thinking about the Us Raat ka Raaz but still want to know it at the earliest.

I am happy that they have shown that Yash believes n respects Aarti - Aman's friendship. No drama of Agnipariksha.

From the beginning I was guessing that it is something related to Aarti which he wants to hide from the whole family to avoid her humiliation that will follow the truth. This is because he loves / falls for her.

And we all watch it even though it is dragged so much because we love PV

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Song for Bua that she needs to put up as advert.πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msRFip8vi84[/YOUTUBE]

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DrSonali

I agree with smileymj10. I am not actually tired of thinking about the Us Raat ka Raaz but still want to know it at the earliest.

I am happy that they have shown that Yash believes n respects Aarti - Aman's friendship. No drama of Agnipariksha.

From the beginning I was guessing that it is something related to Aarti which he wants to hide from the whole family to avoid her humiliation that will follow the truth. This is because he loves / falls for her.

And we all watch it even though it is dragged so much because we love PV

Dr.Sonali Loved your comment...Yash now also trying to ignore her and bash her...But still she is not going away from him and either he is not able to come out from her memories...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Punar VivaahYash keeps thinking of that moment when he saw Aarti playing in the rain.

Do you think there is a connection between his memory of this event and his anger towards Aarti?

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
GN all ... see you in the morning ... I hope the Cvs don't let hanging since its the last episode of the week ... πŸ˜›
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamliKudi

GN all ... see you in the morning ... I hope the Cvs don't let hanging since its the last episode of the week ... πŸ˜›

Definetly they ll hang us this week too...Next week only we will come to know the entire tamashaaπŸ˜†
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys!!!!

Haven't gone through the previous discussions yet!!!!

But...I can't believe that Prashant's truth is out...I hope so it is...But when I read about Mann ka paap...The first thing came to my mind was maybe he found out that Aarthi loves him...Mann ka paap can be something like first she turned it in to a joke...maybe for him its a lie...but secretly she really loves him and have desires of her own.Mann ka paap can be like falling in love falling in love for the second time...since he considers Prashant as someone who was some kind of a Devta.He broke Arpita's things because he thought that he gave her those signals to fall in love with him

And maybe at the end of the day Its the Prashant truth only.πŸ˜›

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkgCaA1zL1g[/YOUTUBE]