Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 65)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kt25

Originally posted by KinSanj

gosh can we not just get a fb scene of yash thinking about what happened. like he's sitting alone in his room and thinking about aarti's mistake
that way we all will find out the truth and yash's family or aarti doesn't have to know LOL

I thought Arti has finished her entire story from start to finish unless she had another selective amnesia on Essel World trip and forgot to mention that like she did with the fire incident, 3 am return fiasco..Could it be Ansh's FB?? Confused
yeah i was thinking that it'll most probably be ansh's FB as well...but part of it could be aarti's too LOL or even yash's FB is a possibility. coz ansh being the guy who always needs to pee at the wrong time asks his papa yash to take him to the toilet and that's when prashant could have bumped into the two. i am sure prashant has seen ansh before and knows that it's his kid. if not ansh then i am sure prashant knows yash scindhia. come on guys yash is rich and a well known guy. it won't take long for prashant to find out about how yash looks like!
so maybe prashant just addresses Yash as "Mr Yash Scindhia. so you are aarti's new husband!" and the rest is history! i dunno i've given up on this mystery!Sleepy

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQnirmalac99Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Ok lets start over cuz i think i confused you LOL

This is what i I think

On Ansh's birth certificate only Aarti is the mother ... there is no name of the father as he wasn't there plus he didn't care about Ansh even before he was born. so i don't think Aarti put Parshant's name.

also, i don't think parshant is going to make a appearance anytime soon...so it will be easy adoption of Ansh for Yash because Ansh's doesn't have a FATHER ... especially since the Scindias are big deal in Bhopal...Yash won't have a problem unless Parshant comes to take revenge on Aarti and the Dubeys which is very ify ify...

hehe binde and i am saying there is no birth certificate without a father's name. no matter what and where the bilogical father is...you will not find any birth certificate without the father's name on it LOL
Aarti has to have the father's name on the certificate, she can't refuse to write the name because that's how the whole procedure is.

Edited by KinSanj - 06 September 2012 at 7:39pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetteranoneeilovepyaarjikky_84

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

yeah i was thinking that it'll most probably be ansh's FB as well...but part of it could be aarti's too LOL or even yash's FB is a possibility. coz ansh being the guy who always needs to pee at the wrong time asks his papa yash to take him to the toilet and that's when prashant could have bumped into the two. i am sure prashant has seen ansh before and knows that it's his kid. if not ansh then i am sure prashant knows yash scindhia. come on guys yash is rich and a well known guy. it won't take long for prashant to find out about how yash looks like!
so maybe prashant just addresses Yash as "Mr Yash Scindhia. so you are aarti's new husband!" and the rest is history! i dunno i've given up on this mystery!Sleepy
It could also be that Prashanth might have seen Yash at the Dubey's when he came to pick Arti up.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterDeepti1808ilovepyaarjikky_84

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
@Priya: I think that part Arti cut out because she felt it not relevant! I mean the Essel World part.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQSamanalyseInduG64Zetterilovepyaarjikky_84

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

[[/
hehe binde and i am saying there is no birth certificate without a father's name. no matter what and where the bilogical father is...you will not find any birth certificate without the father's name on it LOL
Aarti has to have the father's name on the certificate, she can't refuse to write the name because that's how the whole procedure is.

LOLLOL ok i'm not a lawyer so how would i know LOLLOLLOLLOL

ok adoption can wait till later but i still think Parshant won't make a appearance yet...CVs is saving that for LATER ...its too early for that idiot to come back LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterilovepyaarjikky_84

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

@Indu: Beautiful! Ah, so you are convinced that Yash knows about Prashant. I am too, but I think there are some people who are still considering the possibility that this is yet another red herring. I don't think so, because nothing else would merit a reaction of such magnitude from Yash, and make his silence entirely justifiable. When he was not in his senses over this lie, he wanted nothing to do with Aarti, he pushed her away violently because he couldn't even bear to look at her. And now that he has come to his senses, he realises it is better if this remains hidden, an eternal torture for him to bear alone. Aarti promised and Aarti deceived. To her, it is hard to see because the deception was forgotten and justified before the promise was made, but for Yash the deception came after the promise, and more upsettingly, after he had decided to take her up on the promise, leaving Arpita behind as a beautiful memory. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaPiiekt25Kittya_CullenKamliKudi..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99InduG64ZetterAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84ilovepyaarKinSanj

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
@Indu: Brilliant analysis as ever Pal ClapClapClap...So true Palak isn't gonna leave go so no matter what Yash says they can never follow their our paths cause like destiny and the elements have played cupids in their lives their children are gonna do the same and i wouldn't be surprised if they locked AarYa in a room so they hatched out their differences TongueLOL

Seriously going now and if i'm not back here before i leave for work...You all have a great one *muah* xoxo 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_CullenKamliKudiInduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaarjikky_84KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

LOLLOL ok i'm not a lawyer so how would i know LOL

ok adoption can wait till later but i still think Parshant won't make a appearance yet...CVs is saving that for LATER ...its too early for that idiot to come back LOLLOL

I'm not a lawyer either binde LOL I'm a primary school teacher ROFL but yeah such stuff is just pretty obvious. (Movies and google is packed with knowledge you know. hehe)

Edited by KinSanj - 06 September 2012 at 7:45pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKamliKudiInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroanoneeilovepyaarjikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index