Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 64)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Veena: I think I just have a much more optimistic view of Gayatri than you. I saw sincerity in her voice and her demeanour today which was starkly different from the usual cold shoulder she gives Aarti, minus those few days when she loved her. She just wanted to get to the bottom of this, but there is also no denying that she has a soft spot for Aarti and I think Aarti made the Scindias love her in a way they never expected, which is actually making them guilty about saddling her with Yash.
And I respect that view tooTongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetteranoneeilovepyaar

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
haha i know i am getting off the discussion here but how sexy does gurmeet look here LOL

look at the way kareena and gurmeet are looking at each other...now vidhi should see this and start assuming that yash has an affair with the heroine! LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQnirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808MelodiousDreamsjyoti06gcluvanoneeilovepyaar

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Ok, guy I have to go.. Schools started today so make my daughetr sleep on time now...

Thanks for all the patience, I was not in good mood today and not hidden fact evenWink Hope we see some end to this **** tomorrow..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQlulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06anoneeilovepyaarKinSanj

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

@Samana: You're very welcome  Heart...Like i said in a previous thread Yash is gonna learn to love the rain but first he'll have to let go of that immense fear of losing anyone he lets into his heart Ouch

Off to get ready for work...BRB!!!

Eva JQlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64anoneeilovepyaarKinSanj

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Originally posted by KinSanj

[
u can't fake a name binde LOL and if that's not it a DNA test is always the option for it...it won't take long to find out who is ansh's biological father...yes yash is ansh's father in a true sense but they can't ignore the fact that prashant is ansh's father Biologically!

Ok lets start over cuz i think i confused you LOL

This is what i I think

On Ansh's birth certificate only Aarti is the mother ... there is no name of the father as he wasn't there plus he didn't care about Ansh even before he was born. so i don't think Aarti put Parshant's name.

also, i don't think parshant is going to make a appearance anytime soon...so it will be easy adoption of Ansh for Yash because Ansh's doesn't have a FATHER ... especially since the Scindias are big deal in Bhopal...Yash won't have a problem unless Parshant comes to take revenge on Aarti and the Dubeys which is very ify ify...

SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjanoneeilovepyaarjikky_84

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

I do not have much time today...so will only say my piece on Yash and Aarti in short. I do want to mention that I loved the episode...and I liked whatever little progress they have showed in Gayatri's thinking. To think as a woman for your bahu and to try to understand what her so-called indiscretion might have stemmed from and also to ultimately be able to see and acknowledge your son's shortcomings...Gayatri has come a long way. Today she proved herself to be a worthy spouse to her husband and the first lady of the family.

I don 't know what they are called, the spaces between seconds...but I think of you always in those intervals.

Yash knows about Prashant, or at least he knows Aarti was never a widow to start with...and he knows he is in love with Aarti. Of course, the latter he suspected first and was comfortable with whatever path it was taking...till he hit upon the biggest truth regarding Aarti. Yash defended her dignity today...he wouldn't be Yash if he hadn't. He has loved her...and he has hated her...but he would never subject her to the indignity of such a low thinking that will cast aspersions on her character. Yet Yash couldn't mouth the words in front of everyone that would implicate her and her family. He is a disappointed, broken man today..."It's best that this remains between us...because if this comes out, this relationship will have no existence (wajood)...so better it remains as is and runs the parallel course that was meant to be. You and I cannot have a common destination"...and then "Ask yourself...what sin you are hiding within you." These are strong words...and very pointing.  Yash will put the existence of this relationship under scanner only if he knows for sure that Aarti betrayed him... And if he comes to know about Prashant...she did, didn't she? He doesn't have to know all the details...all he has to know is that Prashant...her once-upon-a-time husband and Ansh's father...is alive...and that would be enough to push him over the edge in the vulnerable, fragile transitional condition that he was in. That would mean the very foundation of this marriage was based on a lie...right from her performing that puja as a widow during the marriage to her admission of love for him. He trusted Aarti...believed in her...held her hand when she pulled him out of the darkness...and followed the path lit by brilliance by her. Now even if he wants to he cannot turn around and walk back into that abyss...she ensured that. That's why he cannot take refuge in Arpita's memories anymore. He is well and truly out of that frame and standing where Aarti is...only her lie stops him from entering the new frame with her. According to him...they are destined to stand at both ends but never walk in together to complete the picture. Now one knows why he suffered that extreme agony that almost took away his senses...Aarti gave him life and snuffed it away the very next instant...leaving him standing in a living hell. He keeps seeing her back playing in rains through a mist of longing...He had realized his creeping-in feelings then, but then he lost her to those very rains...because that vision has now become a lie. Who knows how much Yash knows...but this so-called deception has put Yash in such a quagmire from which he cannot get out of. 

Ansh is once again the catalyst..."Papa, are you angry with me also?"...was what he had asked after he had tried to uplift Yash's mood the day they came back. Did Ansh think he said something after which his papa's mood changed? And now...it seems he knows about Prashant. Whatever it is, if his and Palak's reactions are anything to go by, Yash is making a big mistake by thinking that he and Aarti can walk parallel paths...Palak won't let Aarti go...and Ansh won't let Yash go...and these little bridges will ensure that their parents stay connected...always...forever!!!

That's it friends...Whatever is in Yash's mind, we'll know soon enough... Que sera, sera...whatever will be, will be. See ya later...happy discussing.

Have a nice day.Smile

Edited by InduG64 - 06 September 2012 at 8:18pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaKs_143Piieredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27ZetterMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84ilovepyaargcluvanoneeKinSanj

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
@Veena: Goodnight Dear and good luck to your daughter on her first at school Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ilovepyaar

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kt25

Originally posted by KinSanj

gosh can we not just get a fb scene of yash thinking about what happened. like he's sitting alone in his room and thinking about aarti's mistake
that way we all will find out the truth and yash's family or aarti doesn't have to know LOL

I thought Arti has finished her entire story from start to finish unless she had another selective amnesia on Essel World trip and forgot to mention that like she did with the fire incident, 3 am return fiasco..Could it be Ansh's FB?? Confused

Aarti didn't forget this...she did mention that ArYa plus the kids went on a outing in Mumbai...i have a feeling this flashbacks will Yash's POV...of missing Aarti and Kids since they are at the Dubeys

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25..Khushi..Eva JQKittya_Cullennirmalac99InduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaaranoneeKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index