Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 63)

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

@all: wasn't there an article that yash and aarti take kids to esssel world? now isn't it a possibility that prashant met ansh there. if not yash then at least he met ansh, and that's why ansh claimed to know prashant. seems like the essel world part is another aarti's FB scene! the CVs here are just trying to make us realise is that prashant is a possibility behind yash's anger!

I don't think anything bad happened...Aarti had mentioned to the ladies they had gone to see Mumbai ...so i don't think Parshant has connection with it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Originally posted by KamliKudi

Sanj & Angel- they gotta fill out paper all lol
since Parshant had already gone out of Aarti's life before Ansh's birth i don't think he is on Ansh's birth certificate...so this might not lead to a drama...like anything big

I'd love to see this kind of hindi drama on TV for onceLOL

The Mittals have always shown what hasn't happened on tv heheeheh

Sanj- are you sure? LOLLOL when if the father is unknown...then you make up a name? Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_CullenZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjanoneeilovepyaar

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: That is really interesting! I had never thought that maybe both Prashant and the diary might be involved in this whole mess. It would paint two entirely different pictures of Aarti and maybe explains Yash's sarcastically telling her not to do any more favours for his family. Anyway, I am pretty sure it is the divorce truth, considering I have had a hunch since the beginning of this whole track. If it is not, I will be very disappointed after all this hype.

@Z: Great take! I agree. Yash must only know about the lie but not about what Aarti went through with Prashant. I think when he sees Prashant's true colours, the side of him that beat up Aman for nearly touching Aarti will come out full force. I think this is why Aman was brought in. It was sort of a foreshadowing of what was going to come when Yash found out about Prashant...sort of an if he can be so jealous about a friend, how will he react to Prashant?

@Deeps: I just love the picture above just for how natural it looks and how in character the kids are. Look at the way Palak is all curled up gracefully, with her hand over a teddy bear while while Ansh's legs are sticking out at all odd angles and the teddy bear's butt is flying in the air. It is too cute! Also, isn't that Palak's teddy bear that Ansh is holding on to, the one she talks to all the time? If that is done on  purpose than my kudos to the CVs! It shows how much these two have become one unit together...AW!

@Doratalk: Yes! I was glad to see this civilised and awake Yash too. I know he is kind of a freak of nature but I can see now that he was doing the best be could with the tools he had. When I was reading your take, it actually reminded me of the pin-bum incident where Gayatri asks why Yash has a fever and Aarti is about to confess about the pin poking him. Yash cuts her off and says fevers can happen any time. Later, Aarti, not getting the hint makes Ansh confess in front of everyone and look where that landed poor Ansh? So I think basically, the point is that Yash knows his family and he knows what information to reveal and what to withhold when he is in his senses. I am guessing that is precisely what he is doing here.

@Prasadini: Beautiful poem!

@Angel: Thanks! I think that rainy night was his first step towards Aarti and that is why he keeps remembering. Maybe the storytellers are painting that moment as the point of no return?

@Binde: Oh, I hope so! Yash adopting Ansh legally would be a wonderful thing to see on the show.

@Zet: Thanks! Yes, rain and loss seem to have a strong association in Yash's head. That is why he was so uncomfortable that day, seeing Aarti interact with the rain without any fear.

@Anonee: I am talking about the flashback, ie, just what Yash is seeing now, not what we know transpired that day. And as far as I remember he has only had flashes of that one moment, not the one that followed. I could be wrong so do tell me what episode it is in, if so.

@Veena: I think I just have a much more optimistic view of Gayatri than you. I saw sincerity in her voice and her demeanour today which was starkly different from the usual cold shoulder she gives Aarti, minus those few days when she loved her. She just wanted to get to the bottom of this, but there is also no denying that she has a soft spot for Aarti and I think Aarti made the Scindias love her in a way they never expected, which is actually making them guilty about saddling her with Yash.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpbbbcccEva JQKittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjZetterAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84Tahitien-moonilovepyaarLoveforlifeanoneeKinSanj

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

gosh can we not just get a fb scene of yash thinking about what happened. like he's sitting alone in his room and thinking about aarti's mistake
that way we all will find out the truth and yash's family or aarti doesn't have to know LOL

now now...it has been over 3 weeks since us viewers plus the characters in PV excluding Yash been running around and pulling our hair thinking what REALLY happened...in the end its not gonna be this easy...LOLLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQKittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaaranoneeKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AngelDark

Sanj & Angel- they gotta fill out paper all lol
since Parshant had already gone out of Aarti's life before Ansh's birth i don't think he is on Ansh's birth certificate...so this might not lead to a drama...like anything big

I'd love to see this kind of hindi drama on TV for onceLOL

The Mittals have always shown what hasn't happened on tv heheeheh

Sanj- are you sure? LOLLOL when if the father is unknown...then you make up a name? Confused
u can't fake a name binde LOL and if that's not it a DNA test is always the option for it...it won't take long to find out who is ansh's biological father...yes yash is ansh's father in a true sense but they can't ignore the fact that prashant is ansh's father Biologically!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaar

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
My favorite Saas Bina Sasural, last episode coming, with Vivah's beautiful song (Mujhe Haq Hai..) in BGBlushing

Toasty and Tej together again forever, its so satisfying to see all smiling and happy in the end. He carried her in arms to do last pheres, as she is very sickEmbarrassed

Now "In the end" are keywords, before that we just cringe in all drama..

Edited by bbbccc - 06 September 2012 at 7:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaar

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

gosh can we not just get a fb scene of yash thinking about what happened. like he's sitting alone in his room and thinking about aarti's mistake
that way we all will find out the truth and yash's family or aarti doesn't have to know LOL

now now...it has been over 3 weeks since us viewers plus the characters in PV excluding Yash been running around and pulling our hair thinking what REALLY happened...in the end its not gonna be this easy...LOLLOLLOL
he prefers to stay alone and he thinks a lot...so why can't he just remember that and give us a FB scene from his POV! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Kittya_CullenKamliKudiEva JQZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaar

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

I thought Arti has finished her entire story from start to finish unless she had another selective amnesia on Essel World trip and forgot to mention that like she did with the fire incident, 3 am return fiasco..Could it be Ansh's FB?? Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQ..Khushi..SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index