Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 62)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Sanju, he didn't see Prashant any night, he was fine the morningConfused they left Mumbai in anger. So if he saw, it has to be after they took Ansh to Drs, so there was no Uss Raat or Haadsa, they both were out whole night..

And why he just think of Aarti in rain, why not when they played in Mumbai or the hose they played. Their was more attraction from either side then, why just that scene.. She was enjoying rain and he bashed her, he has done that before..

I would expect him to think of either remembering some scene like Shradh where they first connected, or some from Mumbai when he yearns for her..
now honestly that's one part i am really confused with as well! why does he remember that night where aarti is playing with the rain.
now could it be that yash's inner feelings are controlling his mind and he has no control. a feeling of wanting aarti...now he hasn't bashed her, as bashing is a strong word. you can just say he scolded her for being childish.
i remember the way yash looked at aarti playing in the rain, he was fine with it until he looked at the rain and remembered arpita!

with this flashback i guess it's because the actual scene hasn't been shot to why yash remembers aarti.

now aarti playing in the rain, yash coming near her and aarti slowly backing away. i guess we'll see a very much similar scene in a flashback. they just haven't shot the scene

@all: wasn't there an article that yash and aarti take kids to esssel world? now isn't it a possibility that prashant met ansh there. if not yash then at least he met ansh, and that's why ansh claimed to know prashant. seems like the essel world part is another aarti's FB scene! the CVs here are just trying to make us realise is that prashant is a possibility behind yash's anger!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQKittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84anonee

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

I have a feeling that Arti and Shobha is going to mess up with the questioning of Ansh and how he came to know that Prashant is his father. Maybe they will try to negate him by saying Prashant is not your father and end up making Arti cry.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQbbbcccnirmalac99Kittya_CullenKamliKudiZetterlulujjjjSamanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Originally posted by KamliKudi

loved the song from Ra.One today in the BG Embarrassed

i was actually making a vm on AarYa using that song LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKamliKudiZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaarjikky_84

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

@Samana nice take..

I have my hopes on kids only, Aarti is too tired and don't want another version from her. She cannot get through Yash so that leaves only them..

I don't think Gayatri was trying to be any savior to Aarti, in the end I felt, she was using trick to make Aarti say yes, so she could throw her out without guilt. Since she was like, no you did something just say it in the end... She wanted to put blame on someone and feel relaxed and now tired when none of them accepting any wrong doing...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_CullenZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjanoneeilovepyaarjikky_84

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Sanj & Angel- they gotta fill out paper all lol
since Parshant had already gone out of Aarti's life before Ansh's birth i don't think he is on Ansh's birth certificate...so this might not lead to a drama...like anything big

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaar

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

since Parshant had already gone out of Aarti's life before Ansh's birth i don't think he is on Ansh's birth certificate...so this might not lead to a drama...like anything big
well a father's name has to be on the birth certificate no matter what. you will certainly find no birth certificate without the father's name on it, no matter what the mother has gone through, a father's name has to be there on the birth certificate, you have no option for that!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKamliKudiZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaar

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

I'd love to see this kind of hindi drama on TV for onceLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKamliKudiZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseilovepyaar

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
gosh can we not just get a fb scene of yash thinking about what happened. like he's sitting alone in his room and thinking about aarti's mistake
that way we all will find out the truth and yash's family or aarti doesn't have to know LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpkt25Eva JQKittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index