Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 61)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Sanju, he didn't see Prashant any night, he was fine the morningConfused they left Mumbai in anger. So if he saw, it has to be after they took Ansh to Drs, so there was no Uss Raat or Haadsa, they both were out whole night..

And why he just think of Aarti in rain, why not when they played in Mumbai or the hose they played. Their was more attraction from either side then, why just that scene.. She was enjoying rain and he bashed her, he has done that before..

I would expect him to think of either remembering some scene like Shradh where they first connected, or some from Mumbai when he yearns for her..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaarKinSanj

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by bbbccc

Can Prashnat claim his stake on Ansh, he never saw him. He never supported him anyways which court will give him any right?

But are they trying to show, that Ansh want him as dad nowConfused if he says then court proceeding could startOuch

Why would Ansh want Prashant over his hero, his superman Yash?Ouch
Exactly why?? I hope that never happens

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetteranoneeilovepyaar

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Yawns...G'morning Lovelies...Had a great time at mom's bday party...Got about 2 hours sleep Dead Thanks goodness for coffee Sleepy

@Samana: Excellent analysis ClapClap...I totally loved that look Ansh & Palak shared before they went to sleep...And you're absolutely right, Yash & Ansh gonna miss each other like crazy. Unhappy

We know all the he!! Aarti has been through so until Yash too comes to know about it, he is going to keep doubting Aarti...I don't think he read the diary cause if he did...I would have know that P doesn't hold any place in her life.

This all goes back to Aarti going along with the lie even after Yash told Pratik he hates lies right in front of her <_<

Gayatri took a page out of SP's book today she was very mature & understanding.

P.S I wrote in one of my post at my mom bday about how Yash associates the rain with Loss as well...Gonna post it after this one Wink

@Borna: Fabulous take Dear Clap...Gayatri was amazing even though I don't think she would have supported Aarti if she did indeed said yes she & Aman did whatever she was being accused of LOL

And what can I say abt KS & GC other that they were both phenomenal in those AarYa scenes first the confrontational scene, Kratika & Gurtmeet play well off each other how can u not love those two?! Embarrassed Heart Then the montage...their emotions were off the charts.

@Jyo: Wicked Awesome analysis Hun ClapClap...It's understandable for Yash to be angry at Aarti if the reason is "Prashant" because she did make a blunder by not telling him abt it the same day after her encounter with P <_<

I'm really looking forward to Aarti finally figuring out what could have happened...I do see another AarYa confrontation come up and this time I don't see them holding back...So IMO Yash is only gonna tell Aarti when they are alone but can he please do it fast, before I get grey TongueROFL

It was beautiful to see boa getting slapped twice in one epy...that woman really thinks that she could questioned a pure woman like Aarti in front of Ganesha and she would get her heart desire...Can u say delusional much LOL

@Z: Great take Sweetie Thumbs UpThumbs Up...ITA it would never crossed Aarti's mind that Yash came to know about Prashant being alive...Why would she?! Yash hasn't given her any explanations even when she blandly asks him instead he leaves her with more ?s Ouch

I so wanted to give Aarti a BIG Hug when she promised God that she would go away from Yash's life 4ever but not before finding out the truth UnhappyCry

The montage was just heart-wrenching yet beautiful cause Yash depite getting his wish (Aarti going away from him), he wasn't at peace...He was longing for her Embarrassed

@Dora: Fantastic take! ...Yes Yash hates lies and Aarti know that better than anyone else. I just really wished she would just follow her instincts.

Edited by Zetter - 06 September 2012 at 7:14pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Kittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27bbbccclulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06KinSanj

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by anonee

One more thought!!!

When Aarthi was telling that bed time story about Raja - rani and mentioned a talking parrot, Palak and Ansh looked at each other and smiled.

Is there a hidden clue, hidden symbolism, or something that the kids are going to disclose??

I noticed them smiling, but I thought they smiled when she mentioned a magician. Confused
I missed the magician part!  Cannot multitask when watching PV!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccKittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaar

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Yash keeps remembering Aarti in the rain...its just comes down to Aari falling in love with him and he knows about it- he read the diary or he overheard a phone convo with Gayatri/Vidhi

As far as the precap is concerned:  even if this whole thing has to do with Prashant...i don't think Yash knows everything about him being alive. The Cvs will only let a little bit out...Ansh probably just knows his name now and same with Yash. They will keep him being alive for later.

loved the song from Ra.One today in the BG Embarrassed

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06anoneeKinSanj

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
It had better be stress!!! Waaay too many things happened in Mumbai, and a consummation as another one, is just gonna be one whop of a blowOuch. By the way, was just watching the summary videos of the early Punar Vivah episodes. I almost cried seeing that woman insult Aarti at Maansi's wedding. When I looked at Aarti, it felt like for the thousandth time someone wasn't allowing her to forget about that horrid creature. To top it off, the video of Prashant leaving her is truly heartbreaking.CryCryCry I'm becoming even more sympathetic about the lie Shoba told the Scindia family. Personally, I wouldn't have agreed to it, but then again, what would it have been like to be in her shoes, having all that pressure from her saas cum maayka?

One question: If  that had happened, wouldn't it have been awkward confessing that to your saasural?Confused

kt25nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarKinSanj

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHICH HURTS THE MOST? SAYING SOMETHING AND WISHING YOU HAD NOT, OR SAYING NOTHING, AND WISHING YOU HAD?

Yash may have found out about Prashant through a third party or from the horse's mouth...If the latter is true, knowing the kind of person that P is, he might turned things around to suit his own agenda like Jyo suggested.

So my question is to Yashbabu, why doesn't he confront Aarti? Is it that is afraid of her answers, that he doesn't want his own feelings to betrayed him or that leaving her go is not an option no matter what he says...From his FB, u can get why rain affected him, first it was associated with loss but now it represent LIFE and he doesn't think he deserves to have it Unhappy

But the hopeless romantic in me says that Yash may get the answers to all his questions in the rain during a very heated confrontation between AarYa Wink

And once again FIRE & WATER will come together Tongue Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

goldakt25nirmalac99Kittya_CullenPearl_27bbbccclulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarKinSanj

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

To end, I would like to offer my interpretation of why Yash keeps remembering that scene with Aarti in the rain. To me it is purely symbolic, where Yash associates rain with loss, thanks to the way he lost Arpita on that stormy night. What he keeps seeing in his flashback is Aarti, with her back turned to him, playing with the rain. She is facing the rain, "loss," instead of him, and having fun. So I think the flashback is symbolic of Yash's fear of losing Aarti. 

@Samana fab analysis with a minor correction.  Yash's FB of Aarti playing in the rain that day not only includes the part with her back turned to him - but also the part when he walks towards her with Aarti facing him, and pulls her up for her bachpana!!!

Edited by anonee - 06 September 2012 at 7:12pm

kt25Kittya_CullenEva JQZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaarKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index