Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 60)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Originally posted by KamliKudi

Just another thought- I think this track will lead to Yash adopting Ansh legally

Does he have to do it?

But I too feel that , this is what might transpire soon.

Would love to see Yash fighting for Ansh to make him be his son. Maybe at the end of it Ansh will be asked to choose. I'm stating this coz more drama that way, than a silent adoption through legal means.
coming to that it will be an interesting track to watch. because according to not only aarti but us audience as well..Prashant doesn't even deserve to be called Ansh's father. he truly has no right over ansh because prashant doubted that ansh was his child...and aarti ended it right there by saying he is Ansh Yash Scindhia!

now if prashant comes in the future to fight for his son, perhaps prashant's gf cannot have a baby. and ansh is the first thing prashant has in mind and he comes back in order to take his child and yash realises that he hasn't adopted ansh legally can be a problem. so this will make an interesting track to see yash fight for ansh.

Edited by KinSanj - 06 September 2012 at 7:01pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQKittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

First we were in Aarti loop,  they Aman loop, then uss raat HAADSA loop and now Prashant/Divorce loopConfused

Tomorrow most of episode we wll see Ansh and his version from which we cannot expect as too matutre, he is kid after all, and by the end scratching our heads again Prashant loop over weekend..

And then Monday Ranbeer comes, then tuesday Kareena comes and two more episodes gone...

By then they will think, we will forget all about Friday and Prashant, so this time some cousin will come inScindia family and they will start new loop using her as catalyst..

Tired of circling around, everyday we start analyzing things and when we reach some logical conclusion last one thrown out of windowAngry

Now this Prashant, its too early for him and did we forget, our last Prashant left the show. So we will hearing him only it seems and then it will be DUD too

i think yash refers aarti's divorcee truth as a haadsa!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Can Prashnat claim his stake on Ansh, he never saw him. He never supported him anyways which court will give him any right?

But are they trying to show, that Ansh want him as dad nowConfused if he says then court proceeding could startOuch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpEva JQ..Khushi..Kittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84KinSanj

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Can Prashnat claim his stake on Ansh, he never saw him. He never supported him anyways which court will give him any right?

But are they trying to show, that Ansh want him as dad nowConfused if he says then court proceeding could startOuch

Why would Ansh want Prashant over his hero, his superman Yash?Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjikky_84

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

true that...but we may have prashant use his tricks..that aarti has kids, but ansh is all what he has. (imagine if prashant has an accident and can't become a father LOL) then he can say that ansh is all what he has to extend his family while aarti has yash's kids and she can have kids in the future too ROFL 
i dunno stupid reasons but yeah..if prashant wants ansh desperately, not to get back on aarti but for himself since we know how selfish he is then he will probably come sup with something in order to take the custody!

Edited by KinSanj - 06 September 2012 at 7:14pm

nirmalac99bbbcccEva JQlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterilovepyaarjikky_84

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Sanju, he didn't see Prashant any night, he was fine the morningConfused they left Mumbai in anger. So if he saw, it has to be after they took Ansh to Drs, so there was no Uss Raat or Haadsa, they both were out whole night..

And why he just think of Aarti in rain, why not when they played in Mumbai or the hose they played. Their was more attraction from either side then, why just that scene.. She was enjoying rain and he bashed her, he has done that before..

I would expect him to think of either remembering some scene like Shradh where they first connected, or some from Mumbai when he yearns for her..

Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaarKinSanj

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Why would Ansh want Prashant over his hero, his superman Yash?Ouch
Exactly why?? I hope that never happens

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjanoneeilovepyaar

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Yawns...G'morning Lovelies...Had a great time at mom's bday party...Got about 2 hours sleep Dead Thanks goodness for coffee Sleepy

@Samana: Excellent analysis ClapClap...I totally loved that look Ansh & Palak shared before they went to sleep...And you're absolutely right, Yash & Ansh gonna miss each other like crazy. Unhappy

We know all the he!! Aarti has been through so until Yash too comes to know about it, he is going to keep doubting Aarti...I don't think he read the diary cause if he did...I would have know that P doesn't hold any place in her life.

This all goes back to Aarti going along with the lie even after Yash told Pratik he hates lies right in front of her <_<

Gayatri took a page out of SP's book today she was very mature & understanding.

P.S I wrote in one of my post at my mom bday about how Yash associates the rain with Loss as well...Gonna post it after this one Wink

@Borna: Fabulous take Dear Clap...Gayatri was amazing even though I don't think she would have supported Aarti if she did indeed said yes she & Aman did whatever she was being accused of LOL

And what can I say abt KS & GC other that they were both phenomenal in those AarYa scenes first the confrontational scene, Kratika & Gurtmeet play well off each other how can u not love those two?! Embarrassed Heart Then the montage...their emotions were off the charts.

@Jyo: Wicked Awesome analysis Hun ClapClap...It's understandable for Yash to be angry at Aarti if the reason is "Prashant" because she did make a blunder by not telling him abt it the same day after her encounter with P <_<

I'm really looking forward to Aarti finally figuring out what could have happened...I do see another AarYa confrontation come up and this time I don't see them holding back...So IMO Yash is only gonna tell Aarti when they are alone but can he please do it fast, before I get grey TongueROFL

It was beautiful to see boa getting slapped twice in one epy...that woman really thinks that she could questioned a pure woman like Aarti in front of Ganesha and she would get her heart desire...Can u say delusional much LOL

@Z: Great take Sweetie Thumbs UpThumbs Up...ITA it would never crossed Aarti's mind that Yash came to know about Prashant being alive...Why would she?! Yash hasn't given her any explanations even when she blandly asks him instead he leaves her with more ?s Ouch

I so wanted to give Aarti a BIG Hug when she promised God that she would go away from Yash's life 4ever but not before finding out the truth UnhappyCry

The montage was just heart-wrenching yet beautiful cause Yash depite getting his wish (Aarti going away from him), he wasn't at peace...He was longing for her Embarrassed

@Dora: Fantastic take! ...Yes Yash hates lies and Aarti know that better than anyone else. I just really wished she would just follow her instincts.

Edited by Zetter - 06 September 2012 at 7:14pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Kittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27bbbccclulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06KinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index