Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 60)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Just another thought- I think this track will lead to Yash adopting Ansh legally
ermm hasn't that already happened when the parents got married.
i know there is a procedure for it...you have to adopt the child. but isn't that the first thing the couple does when they get married..?

Edit: i get it...coz adoption requires the biological parent's permission if one of the spouse is a divorcee (aarti's case) I don't know if they will get into details about that

Edited by KinSanj - 06 September 2012 at 6:54pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQKittya_CullenKamliKudiZetterlulujjjjpalbharSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Just another thought- I think this track will lead to Yash adopting Ansh legally

Does he have to do it?

But I too feel that , this is what might transpire soon.

Would love to see Yash fighting for Ansh to make him be his son. Maybe at the end of it Ansh will be asked to choose. I'm stating this coz more drama that way, than a silent adoption through legal means.

Edited by AngelDark - 06 September 2012 at 6:53pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQKittya_CullenKamliKudiPearl_27SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjilovepyaarjikky_84KinSanj

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

First we were in Aarti loop,  they Aman loop, then uss raat HAADSA loop and now Prashant/Divorce loopConfused

Tomorrow most of episode we wll see Ansh and his version from which we cannot expect as too matutre, he is kid after all, and by the end scratching our heads again Prashant loop over weekend..

And then Monday Ranbeer comes, then tuesday Kareena comes and two more episodes gone...

By then they will think, we will forget all about Friday and Prashant, so this time some cousin will come inScindia family and they will start new loop using her as catalyst..

Tired of circling around, everyday we start analyzing things and when we reach some logical conclusion last one thrown out of windowAngry

Now this Prashant, its too early for him and did we forget, our last Prashant left the show. So we will hearing him only it seems and then it will be DUD too

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpEva JQKittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Does he have to do it?

But I too feel that , this is what might transpire soon.

Would love to see Yash fighting for Ansh to make him be his son. Maybe at the end of it Ansh will be asked to choose. I'm stating this coz more drama that way, than a silent adoption through legal means.
coming to that it will be an interesting track to watch. because according to not only aarti but us audience as well..Prashant doesn't even deserve to be called Ansh's father. he truly has no right over ansh because prashant doubted that ansh was his child...and aarti ended it right there by saying he is Ansh Yash Scindhia!

now if prashant comes in the future to fight for his son, perhaps prashant's gf cannot have a baby. and ansh is the first thing prashant has in mind and he comes back in order to take his child and yash realises that he hasn't adopted ansh legally can be a problem. so this will make an interesting track to see yash fight for ansh.

Edited by KinSanj - 06 September 2012 at 7:01pm

Eva JQbbbcccKittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

First we were in Aarti loop,  they Aman loop, then uss raat HAADSA loop and now Prashant/Divorce loopConfused

Tomorrow most of episode we wll see Ansh and his version from which we cannot expect as too matutre, he is kid after all, and by the end scratching our heads again Prashant loop over weekend..

And then Monday Ranbeer comes, then tuesday Kareena comes and two more episodes gone...

By then they will think, we will forget all about Friday and Prashant, so this time some cousin will come inScindia family and they will start new loop using her as catalyst..

Tired of circling around, everyday we start analyzing things and when we reach some logical conclusion last one thrown out of windowAngry

Now this Prashant, its too early for him and did we forget, our last Prashant left the show. So we will hearing him only it seems and then it will be DUD too

i think yash refers aarti's divorcee truth as a haadsa!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Can Prashnat claim his stake on Ansh, he never saw him. He never supported him anyways which court will give him any right?

But are they trying to show, that Ansh want him as dad nowConfused if he says then court proceeding could startOuch

sjnpEva JQKittya_Cullen..Khushi..ZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84KinSanj

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Can Prashnat claim his stake on Ansh, he never saw him. He never supported him anyways which court will give him any right?

But are they trying to show, that Ansh want him as dad nowConfused if he says then court proceeding could startOuch

Why would Ansh want Prashant over his hero, his superman Yash?Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjikky_84

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

true that...but we may have prashant use his tricks..that aarti has kids, but ansh is all what he has. (imagine if prashant has an accident and can't become a father LOL) then he can say that ansh is all what he has to extend his family while aarti has yash's kids and she can have kids in the future too ROFL 
i dunno stupid reasons but yeah..if prashant wants ansh desperately, not to get back on aarti but for himself since we know how selfish he is then he will probably come sup with something in order to take the custody!

Edited by KinSanj - 06 September 2012 at 7:14pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterilovepyaarjikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index