Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 59)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by USManeetian

Friends! Remember Ansh's broken parrot that had that poem Aarti And Yash recorded?

On a side note, I watched the sbb clip. They said in the VoiceOver that barfai revealed big truth/twist and they said Aarti ma banewale hoon. I think she is preggers but I think she won't know how to tell Yash. Maybe while Yash is spending time with the kids palak or Ansh could say mom is sick, always throwing up. Maybe that will force Yash to talk to Aarti.

I apologize for any typos. I am typing this on my phone lol
if aarti is really preggers...then wouldn't aarti remember the night all this happened? wouldn't she think that could yash ji be angry about that? and more over wouldn't she let gayatri know that stuff happened between the two?

and then why would yash mention that if the truth comes out then there will be no existence of this relationship. now if such stuff happened then this relationship obviously has an existence...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

It's not impossible though, is it? That she might be pregnant. So many things seemed to have happened in MumbaiConfused. Let's ask Diary, he knows all the secretsShocked. On a serious note, in that scene where Aarti is chasing after Yash during the marathon race, why was she light-headed that quickly? She doesn't seem lacking in endurance, and she is shown quite capable of handling stress...Were the Cvs hinting at something?ConfusedOuch

You got me thinking there. You are right..Arti did get light-headed while running after Yash and it is not that this is the first time she is running on the road chasing somebody .She had run after a thief before.. However, I am thinking it could be due to stress that she became light headed. I so don't want a child in the mix when there is already enough confusion with their relationship which is strained to an extent where lot of damage control need to be done by Yash and Arti. But you never know the Mittals, I never thought that Ansh would be involved in revelation of Prashanth as his biological father but they have involved him (per precap). So, it could very well be a possibility that they might throw a kid in the mix. I hope not but if they do then they will have a valid reason. I know at the end of the day the CVs will not disappoint us viewers and will come through.

Edited by kt25 - 06 September 2012 at 6:49pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQKittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Friends! Remember Ansh's broken parrot that had that poem Aarti And Yash recorded?

On a side note, I watched the sbb clip. They said in the VoiceOver that barfai revealed big truth/twist and they said Aarti ma banewale hoon. I think she is preggers but I think she won't know how to tell Yash. Maybe while Yash is spending time with the kids palak or Ansh could say mom is sick, always throwing up. Maybe that will force Yash to talk to Aarti.

if aarti is really preggers...then wouldn't aarti remember the night all this happened? wouldn't she think that could yash ji be angry about that? and more over wouldn't she let gayatri know that stuff happened between the two?

and then why would yash mention that if the truth comes out then there will be no existence of this relationship. now if such stuff happened then this relationship obviously has an existence...

Agree, and if people are still firm on the drunk scenario, then Aarti would know that she isn't remembering something because her mind is blank from that period of time. There's no way she would be pregnant and not remember the act or a certain amount of time where her memory is blank.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06jikky_84

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

I can sooo see this happening. And i would love to see this happen. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjilovepyaarjikky_84

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Just another thought- I think this track will lead to Yash adopting Ansh legally

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

USManeetianEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Yeah that's what I assumed. But the smile seemed kind of... mischievous, like they were upto something. What if they hired a magician after all? Tongue
personally i don't think they are up to anything. but yeah the smile they passed on each other would most probably be because they could relate themselves to the story.
I remember when my brother was 7 and i'd tell him stories about his childhood but via a story. he'd smile because he knew some of the stuff he did...then he'd be like "didi...I did that" LOL (cute moments Embarrassed)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenEva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaarjikky_84

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

You have just destroyed my beautiful world with your killer logic. Yeah i agree to all your reasoining

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaarjikky_84

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I have to admit though, I wouldn't mind if this pregnancy scenario happened. Embarrassed Although there would be no logic at all if they consummated already.

The ultimate twist guys: Aarti KNOWS what she did wrong and she's just pretending she doesn't.  Shocked

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index