Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 58)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
@Kadeen: So a la Agatha Chritsie , Arti has been shown as an unreliable narrator. I'm now just wondering if Ansh will be another unreliable narrator to throw us off what happened 'uss raat'

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Eva JQSamanalyseZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

One more thought!!!

When Aarthi was telling that bed time story about Raja - rani and mentioned a talking parrot, Palak and Ansh looked at each other and smiled.

Is there a hidden clue, hidden symbolism, or something that the kids are going to disclose??

I noticed them smiling, but I thought they smiled when she mentioned a magician. Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjikky_84anonee

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Okay so i watched the episode...and now with all these  clues yash ji has laid within the episode...somewhere prashant fits in.
now it's a possibility that prashant may have met yash at that party where he went that night. and prashant may have told yash that he was aarti's ex husband and he tells everything about him

now that's the dhoka part i can understand. today he mentioned mann ka paap, now that's acceptable because this is one truth she has hidden from him, infact the only truth.

talking about wajood, he knows if his family finds out about aarti being a divorcee thing the entire family will lose they have on her.

talking about manzilein alag alag...Yash is clearly in love with her, but he's hurt by this act of hers. why did she not tell him about it. the rain and aarti i guess we get that flashback because yash found out this huse truth on a rainy night and it was about aarti (stupid linking but it's a possibility) :P

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99KamliKudiZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

One more thought!!!

When Aarthi was telling that bed time story about Raja - rani and mentioned a talking parrot, Palak and Ansh looked at each other and smiled.

Is there a hidden clue, hidden symbolism, or something that the kids are going to disclose??

I noticed them smiling, but I thought they smiled when she mentioned a magician. Confused
remember the kids stole the money to give a magician to cure yash? so indirectly she told them that even a magician can't fix this problem. that's why the kids were smiling because they too went to a magician to cure their dad

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Episode Analysis

So I think it is pretty clear from the episode that the divorce lie in some form or another has come back to bite Aarti and the Dubeys in the bee-hind. How Yash found out about this is still a mystery, but we now know what it takes to get him out of his funk: accuse him of being petty enough to suspect Aarti cheating on him. I think today made it clear enough that in his own twisted and messed up way, Yash is trying to protect Aarti and their relationship, for what it's worth, from the wrath of his family, if they were to find out.

Simultaneously he has been dealing with some pretty volatile feelings of his own on the whole matter, and I do believe that what I said about his connection to Arpita's stuff still stands. He lost that ability to travel back in time and live inside the frame when he stepped into the sunlight with Aarti. It reminds me of Plato's cave thing: where people are supposed to be prisoners who are chained in a cave with their backs facing the light. They see shadows and perceive that to be reality. But when you see the light, after being guided out of the cave, you can no longer perceive the shadows as reality they way you once did. Yash was chained by his principles to that wall, where he had turned his back to the light. Reality passed by him like shadows, and so that which was real in the present was only as real as Arpita's memories. Now Aarti gave him a reason to unshackle himself and face the light, and the shadows just won't do anymore.

At the same time, however, he has realised that the Aarti he has gotten to know, gotten so intimate with, emotionally, is supposedly an entirely different person than he thought. We as viewers who are intimate with the ins and outs of Aarti know that being a divorcee or a widower don't make much difference to her personality, but for someone like Yash, it could colour their entire perception with the sheer vastness of possibilities. All this time he was so sure Aarti too had lost a spouse whom she loved dearly and could not forget. The idea that her erstwhile spouse is still alive opens up so many new options. He doesn't know if she left her husband, he left her or it was mutual, the possibility that Aarti still loves him takes on an entirely new meaning and more important than all that, he thought Aarti was an honest and forthright person with lots of integrity, and that kinda came crashing down when he realised that the foundation of their relationship was a lie. It must really take a lot of self control to see Aarti shouting at him and not say anything, knowing that if he were to reveal what he knows, those standing in her support would back away for ever. So going by past experience with this PH, I would say that Yash was trying to make himself look crazy (and he did go a little crazy anyway, so that helped) so that Aarti would not get blamed for leaving and moving on...which if you think about it worked. Gayatri, anyone?

To end, I would like to offer my interpretation of why Yash keeps remembering that scene with Aarti in the rain. To me it is purely symbolic, where Yash associates rain with loss, thanks to the way he lost Arpita on that stormy night. What he keeps seeing in his flashback is Aarti, with her back turned to him, playing with the rain. She is facing the rain, "loss," instead of him, and having fun. So I think the flashback is symbolic of Yash's fear of losing Aarti. 

I have highlighted the words i loved . Just beautiful. Couldnt have expressed it better,

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84ilovepyaar

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
@Sam: Lovely episode analysis. You did express your views across this thread but you have brought all of it together beautifully in the one super analysis. I loved the way how you have connected the rain flashback of Yash as his fear of loosing Arti. Is this the first step towards inclinations of love towards Arti? I hope so.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25nirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27lulujjjjSamanalyseZetterjyoti06jikky_84ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

One more thought!!!

remember the kids stole the money to give a magician to cure yash? so indirectly she told them that even a magician can't fix this problem. that's why the kids were smiling because they too went to a magician to cure their dad

Yeah that's what I assumed. But the smile seemed kind of... mischievous, like they were upto something. What if they hired a magician after all? Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index