Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 57)

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by anonee

What if Aman shares a stronger bond with Prashant rather than Aarthi?

He may have know them both in college.  Since he was away for 10 years he may not have know about their marriage and subsequent divorce.  But on returning from Denmark he meets Prashant first and then Aarthi in Mumbai.

Maybe Ouch And then Prashant brainwashed him or something to ruin Aarti's life.

I don't think Aman is negative...that is so typical for indian telly/films

so the Mittals have been away from this...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
One more thought!!!

When Aarthi was telling that bed time story about Raja - rani and mentioned a talking parrot, Palak and Ansh looked at each other and smiled.

Is there a hidden clue, hidden symbolism, or something that the kids are going to disclose??

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccc..Khushi..Eva JQKittya_CullenPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808ilovepyaar

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

It's not impossible though, is it? That she might be pregnant. So many things seemed to have happened in MumbaiConfused. Let's ask Diary, he knows all the secretsShocked. On a serious note, in that scene where Aarti is chasing after Yash during the marathon race, why was she light-headed that quickly? She doesn't seem lacking in endurance, and she is shown quite capable of handling stress...Were the Cvs hinting at something?ConfusedOuch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808anoneeilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

@Kitya_Cullen

If Aarthi is pregnant with Yash's kid - Yash better say bye to a separate manzil!!!

SP and G3 will want their POTA in front of their eyes.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQKittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaar

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Now aarti will go on a guilt trip .
 "
Shit why did i not tell yash about the divorse. I wanted to and tried many times but it did not work out. Maybe i should have tried harder. 
But then i only decided that Prashanth is as good as dead for me and so no point in talking about him
But his was a big skeleton in my closet. It had to come out some time or the other."
Also i feel we are heading towards another tear jerking , soul shattering lecture about how great Aarti is and how cruel,heartless and beastly Prashanth is by OUR HEAD MISTRESS SHOBHA AUNTYJI  But we could have a baby in the mix that might forcefully bring the two parties together to resolve their differences. How long can yash expect things to continue like this anyway. Why couldnt he confront shobhaji atleast outside the house. All this assuming that Prashanth is the reason. The mittals might still surprise us you never know

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06anonee

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

One more thought!!!

When Aarthi was telling that bed time story about Raja - rani and mentioned a talking parrot, Palak and Ansh looked at each other and smiled.

Is there a hidden clue, hidden symbolism, or something that the kids are going to disclose??
I thought my eyes had deceived me at that moment, so they did smile. It seemed strange in relation to the story that she was telling. So I wonder, is there something that they also know?Confused Is it related to Ansh knowing about Prashant?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjanoneeilovepyaar

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
To be honest, when they declared Prashant dead to the Dubey family, I considered him dead. In my eyes she had become a widow the day he walked out of the house, leaving his pregnant wife behind for another woman. I agree, she should have told Yash, since secrets are not good in any relationship. However, considering how terribly he treated her, who would want to bring that matter up again, especially after being emotionally blackmailed too keep silent by the only people who had supported you during that time?Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06anonee

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Episode Analysis

So I think it is pretty clear from the episode that the divorce lie in some form or another has come back to bite Aarti and the Dubeys in the bee-hind. How Yash found out about this is still a mystery, but we now know what it takes to get him out of his funk: accuse him of being petty enough to suspect Aarti cheating on him. I think today made it clear enough that in his own twisted and messed up way, Yash is trying to protect Aarti and their relationship, for what it's worth, from the wrath of his family, if they were to find out.

Simultaneously he has been dealing with some pretty volatile feelings of his own on the whole matter, and I do believe that what I said about his connection to Arpita's stuff still stands. He lost that ability to travel back in time and live inside the frame when he stepped into the sunlight with Aarti. It reminds me of Plato's cave thing: where people are supposed to be prisoners who are chained in a cave with their backs facing the light. They see shadows and perceive that to be reality. But when you see the light, after being guided out of the cave, you can no longer perceive the shadows as reality they way you once did. Yash was chained by his principles to that wall, where he had turned his back to the light. Reality passed by him like shadows, and so that which was real in the present was only as real as Arpita's memories. Now Aarti gave him a reason to unshackle himself and face the light, and the shadows just won't do anymore.

At the same time, however, he has realised that the Aarti he has gotten to know, gotten so intimate with, emotionally, is supposedly an entirely different person than he thought. We as viewers who are intimate with the ins and outs of Aarti know that being a divorcee or a widower don't make much difference to her personality, but for someone like Yash, it could colour their entire perception with the sheer vastness of possibilities. All this time he was so sure Aarti too had lost a spouse whom she loved dearly and could not forget. The idea that her erstwhile spouse is still alive opens up so many new options. He doesn't know if she left her husband, he left her or it was mutual, the possibility that Aarti still loves him takes on an entirely new meaning and more important than all that, he thought Aarti was an honest and forthright person with lots of integrity, and that kinda came crashing down when he realised that the foundation of their relationship was a lie. It must really take a lot of self control to see Aarti shouting at him and not say anything, knowing that if he were to reveal what he knows, those standing in her support would back away for ever. So going by past experience with this PH, I would say that Yash was trying to make himself look crazy (and he did go a little crazy anyway, so that helped) so that Aarti would not get blamed for leaving and moving on...which if you think about it worked. Gayatri, anyone?

What a surprise package she was! I am still trying to understand just why she reacted the way she did, and I think the truth is that Bua's words really hit home for her.  I some how think she had an epiphany about how unfair she is being, and how unreasonable Yash is, and yet, juxtaposed with this is her need for him to validate Aarti's character. It is so odd that they take Yash's word as gospel even as they are admitting that he has never been able to give Aarti any happiness. Also, I think Gayatri's reasoning involved the fact that if Aarti did something with Aman and confessed it, she could think of ways to protect her, but if she didn't confess, then people like Bua could always point fingers. So even if Gayatri wanted to trust Aarti, how could she without doubt, absolve her of guilt?

Finally, I think my favourite scene of the day was the one with Aarti telling the kids a bed time story. They all looked so darn comfy, and I love the way it was directed. While Aarti was telling the part of the story about the king and the queen, the kids were anxious and all ears, but as soon as they heard that there was a magic tota, they gave each other one look of affirmation and went soundly to sleep. The last statement, that even the parrot could not solve the problem for the queen was for Aarti's ears alone. That is all it took for the kids, one hint that their mother would find a way. I think they are going to be the deciders in this whole situation, because even if Yash wants to walk on parallel paths, the kids have already gone and set up house in no man's land. Palak will not be happy without Aarti now and if they are separated, may behave the way she did when Arpita died, which is maybe why Vidhi mentioned it so long ago. And I daresay Yash and Ansh are going to pine for each other, with the really deep bond they have forged, the first of this PV.

To end, I would like to offer my interpretation of why Yash keeps remembering that scene with Aarti in the rain. To me it is purely symbolic, where Yash associates rain with loss, thanks to the way he lost Arpita on that stormy night. What he keeps seeing in his flashback is Aarti, with her back turned to him, playing with the rain. She is facing the rain, "loss," instead of him, and having fun. So I think the flashback is symbolic of Yash's fear of losing Aarti. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Skt25Pearl_27..Khushi..Eva JQKamliKudinirmalac99smileymj10bbbccclulujjjjZetterAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluvanoneeKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index