Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 52)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by jyoti06

He asked Aarti to go away from his life .. but still he has no peace Embarrassed

And its really interesting how both Yash and Aarti go through same emotions at same time .. see Aarti too closes her eyes at the same time Embarrassed

Hero and heroine to show same emotions at same time is in all Indian serials Jyo LOL

Because we Indians believe in janam janam ka KISMAT connection.  After all these janams spent together, surely the couple will show the similar emotions at the same time?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccc..Khushi..nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808MelodiousDreamsSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
What if Aarti thinks the reason is Prashant, then she runs upto Yash and spills everything about how the Dubeys made her keep quiet... then Yash gets more angry because that wasn't the reason in the first place? Disapprove

Edited by ilovepyaar - 06 September 2012 at 3:33pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

K__S..Khushi..Kittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99bbbcccsmileymj10Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06anoneepickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by bbbccc

I think somewhere Aman did all this, he must have send something with that dress that instigated him. He knows about her whole past.

And how come, he came to Bhopal in right time, he was keeping tab it seems??

He seem to have big hand in all this, he is not as innocent as he looks.

See me turning to another Nancy Drew hereConfused

I think you're right.

What a shame, I really loved what I had seen of Aman's personality. Ouch

Hey guys I was the first to say (even when many of you were drooling over Aman) that is a power play between Aman and Yash! 

After that post on DC and feeling all shunned I have not made a long post!!

I think we should have listened to you. Embarrassed Please make more long posts, I love reading them! Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccc..Khushi..SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06anonee

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti,  I just wish he dragged Aarti somewhere and said what he wanted to say separately...

I don;t trust these Scindias for anything, they are chameleon. All of them we have see already...

And you are right, now if they don;t bring Prashant this will look sillyOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
@Dora : Thats a fab possibility ClapClap..yess if he comes to know Prashant is alive and also reads Aarti's diary , then first question in his mind will b how can she love me , if her husband is still alive ?? Because he believes in that "love can happen only once" funda and if he can love his wife even after death , then how can Aarti so easily forget her first love Ouch,..so yeah thats mann ka paap for him ... then second question will be why did she do this punarvivah with a lie .. so where is the trust ?? ... uss raat Aarti ji broke his trust when he found out this big truth about her which is  a big dhoka for him  Ouch...

And he sees Aarti in rain because he has developed feelings for her too ... thats why in frustration he breaks Arpita photos because how can he remember Aarti in rain and not Arpita .. so somewhere he is hving a paap in his heart too ?? Tongue..

So all words .. dhoka , mann ka paap ,  aarti in rain ... breaking arpita photos  r making sense here  ..

only one doubt still ...whats the hadsa  Yash spoke about that night is yet to b clear .. is he referring Prashant meeting as hadsa in his life ?/ Ermm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10..Khushi..lulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScurogcluvanoneeilovepyaar

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

What if Aarti thinks the reason is Prashant, then she runs upto Yash and spills everything about how the Dubeys made her keep quiet... then Yash gets more angry because that wasn't the reason in the first place? Disapprove
In that case I m going to Mittals ka office this time with Angel and Saddie ka gun LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurogcluvanonee

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Dora : Thats a fab possibility ClapClap..yess if he comes to know Prashant is alive and also reads Aarti's diary , then first question in his mind will b how can she love me , if her husband is still alive ?? Because he believes in that "love can happen only once" funda and if he can love his wife even after death , then how can Aarti so easily forget her first love Ouch,..so yeah thats mann ka paap for him ... then second question will be why did she do this punarvivah with a lie .. so where is the trust ?? ... uss raat Aarti ji broke his trust when he found out this big truth about her which is  a big dhoka for him  Ouch...

And he sees Aarti in rain because he has developed feelings for her too ... thats why in frustration he breaks Arpita photos because how can he remember Aarti in rain and not Arpita .. so somewhere he is hving a paap in his heart too ?? Tongue..

So all words .. dhoka , mann ka paap ,  aarti in rain ... breaking arpita photos  r making sense here  ..

only one doubt still ...whats the hadsa  Yash spoke about that night is yet to b clear .. is he referring Prashant meeting as hadsa in his life ?/ Ermm

@Bold I think Yash feels insecure that if she can stop loving Prashant, then she might stop loving him one day too. Maybe he thinks Aarti left Prashant instead of vice versa. Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurogcluvanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

PV DC SCENARIO:

We are all in MITTAL ESSEL WORLD - so FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS because we are on a long roller coaster ride.  So far we have travelled midway ...err... 3 weeks.  We heading into the eye of the storm now so be prepared for a bumpy ride!!!!!!

We assure you our pilots...err ...CVs are well trained and will navigate expertly and get you out of this crises without any accidents or casualties.

If you have a weak heart please pop in the chocolate bars located in your seat pocket.  If you get breathless please reach for the oxygen mask.  If you need a high please ring for G3 she will provide you with spiked orange juice.  If you want hand-holding and other forms of physical comfort - please ring for Aman or Mansi.

EDIT:  If you want someone err something HOT please ring for Yash or Aarti.  If you want something truly wacko ring for BUA.  If you want something special please ring for our steward Pankaj who wil convey it to our very own chef Prateik.  If you wish to listen to RJ - please tune into Pari.

Hi guys - some more to masala added to the above scenario.

If you are having a medical emergency, please immediately call Dr. Dhaval.  If you wish to have a glimpse of offerings at Cafe Delite please ring for SP.  If you need your love chart made please call our love guru Shobha Dubey.  If you need additional lighting please ring for Mr. Dubey. 

MASTI during these turbulent times will be provided by

(Drumroll) Ansh, Palak and Payal

Edited by anonee - 06 September 2012 at 3:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index