Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 50)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Veena brought up a good point about Aman. It's true that we feel like he's positive, and I, along with almost everyone else LOVES him... but what if he's Prashant's friend. I mean he knew that Aarti married a second time. He said it in the dinner table scene, that she broke his heart twice. So... could it mean that Aman knows Prashant? Wasn't Prashant from Aarti's college too? Could Aman be the person who is creating the misunderstandings, and he wanted to mislead Aarti? Aman had the opportunity to talk to Ansh too, since he was in the Mumbai beach house with them. 

No, he didn't know Prashant. He first thought that its Arati's and Yash's first marriage. Then Arati herself explained to him that its not the case and its there PV.
He doesn;t know Prashant, just what Aarti told him which doesn;t sound much... But maybe either he love her himself, or hate her and want to creat havoc in her lifeConfused...

He was too smart too fast..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjpalbharSamanalyseAngeloScuroanoneeilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
@Veena

I think we should wait and see how the CVs explain how Ansh knows Prashant tomorrow, because the Scindhia's had a shocked expression on their faces too. I agree that Yash was fine in the morning, which is why I don't believe that it has anything to do with the party. I completely forgot the uss raat references. Thanks for reminding me! Aarti did something at night, so that can't possibly relate to Prashant. Ouch More confused than ever now.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhajyoti06anonee

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
And what happened to Lakhan? Does he have anything to do with this at all or... :|

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06anonee

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Veena- when was Yash shown drunk? He just drank one peg. He never got drunk. There was nothing odd about that.
also there was no pagalpan in him when he was drinking, he just broke the glass..he was angry, but that madness wasn't there.

If it indeed is prashant's truth, I have to say i can't blame Yash. its easy for us to say how he could have handled things better, but a man in that situation wouldn't think rationally. The truth that was hidden from him is not just a trivial truth. Any one in his place would get mad, not only so, he would also spill the beans inf ront of the entire family, which he isn't doing! But he is a human being, can't expect him to control his anger too and not say anything.
I am not justifying his behaviour, but I am saying I can relate to it and understand it.
Pagalpan I was talking since they came back and his reaction on seeing Aarti..

So you are OK he behaves this way, accuse Aarti of worst in front of all. When she has no clue, he said she know, she said she doesn;t. You are OK with his solution of living this way foreverr..

This Prashant's truth, how does it justify that night reference, those images, that dhoka of night so far we were listening, and Ansh never saw Prashant but know him so well now suddenly in matter of one night..

Didn't she said, Yash was fine that morning, and she was there too with Ansh with doctors and he make big deal of injection, would he hide meeting Prashant.

Now where Prashant comes in picture, they just want to drag thats all. And like I said if it is not Prashant I will probably give up until he is back to senses..

Oh yeah on Yash being human being, he can force Arpita on her but cannot take Prashant same wayConfused She asked him questions on her, why can't he ask once..

Veena- when did Yash lie to aarti about Arpita? Confusedtell me one instance when yash told aarti that he will forget arpita and love her! We r talking about the lie aarti has told him. He suddenly gets to know that her ex-husband is alive and she lied to everyone including him about it, inspite of the fact that her past was mentioned b/w them, not once, but few times! Is taht a small thing? 
I don't understand whnen u say that he has forced arpita on him. Did he ever claim that he would love aarti? Did aarti not marry only for ansh? did she not feel relieved when she saw arpita's pics in his room? Did Yash not tell her clearly that he would never forget arpita. How ccan then that be equated with aarti lying to him about Prashant?Confused

about the rest. we need to let the track unfold. i am sure u will get answers about that night and the images he sees!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99bbbccc..Khushi..123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjaanyakunatcssudhajyoti06ilovepyaargcluvanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Just a quick question - I do not know if you have discussed this earlier, if so, please bear with me.

Yash has accused Aarthi of "Mann ka paap" (that is, sinned mentally).

My question is:  Could this mental sin be Aarti wanting to be his wife in the true sense, that is loving him with heart, mind, body, and soul?

After all, Yash did not that type of relationship from this marriage.

Prashant may be just another twist to mislead us DCians.

nirmalac99lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsSamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhajyoti06gcluv

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jyoti06

@ Asha : Yes if Prashant truth comes out then even Dubeys will b put under scanner .. so it makes perfect sense why Yash wants to avoid telling the truth to anyone ... he does not want a bad blood between Scindias and Dubeys ... so he is actually saving the reputation of both families in this case ...

Now tomorrow if Ansh can give some clue , then mayb finally the puzzle will b solved ...

At cost of whom here thats a question. He created a doubt in all against Aarti openly when he said she did Paap..
Veena  he said " Mann ka paap " ...  so there is a catch here .. 

and for once he left even his family confused over it .. noone really did any accusations after that ..not even bua LOL

ab what does he mean by mann ka paap .. lets see .. I hope its Prashant only .. because that does explain his  extreme reactionbs since he hates lies and this does come as big big shock to him if he is beginning to fall for her .. anything else might look silly

bbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetycssudha

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

I think somewhere Aman did all this, he must have send something with that dress that instigated him. He knows about her whole past.

And how come, he came to Bhopal in right time, he was keeping tab it seems??

He seem to have big hand in all this, he is not as innocent as he looks.

See me turning to another Nancy Drew hereConfused

I think you're right.

What a shame, I really loved what I had seen of Aman's personality. Ouch

Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjjyoti06anonee

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by Zee_News

Jyo, I think Yash saved Aarti from that situation, not coz of something big as something is hidden, but I think as he knows well that there is no such, as he met Prashant, beside Yash loves Aarti, so he can't let others humiliate her, thought he do humailiate her, as out of his control, he shows anger on her, coz usually ppl whom we love we do show emotions on... He loves her, I think the CVs want us to be sure about it by this scene...

I agree .. the times he misbehaved with her is because he was not able to control his emotions and we do react strongly with only those we  love deeply or feel connected with Embarrassed 

in ffact biggest example is 2 of us .. how many times we fought , cried and made up LOLLOL

u say something or vice versa , we disagree , it hurts us and we stop speaking and phir we come back .. its going on since bidaai days LOLLOLLOL...

so yeah I can fullly connect with Yash ka dilemma here LOLEmbarrassed

about Gayatri , I dunno if she just said for the sake of it or she actually meant it but at least like bua she just dint start abusing Aarti  but she was rather willing to listen to her without jumping to conclusions Embarrassed

Awww loved that u gave an example of us, yes, me love u a lots, mwaaah, pyar ishq aur mohabbat, lolzzz LOLEmbarrassed

Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjjyoti06anonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index