Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 49)

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Veena- when was Yash shown drunk? He just drank one peg. He never got drunk. There was nothing odd about that.
also there was no pagalpan in him when he was drinking, he just broke the glass..he was angry, but that madness wasn't there.

If it indeed is prashant's truth, I have to say i can't blame Yash. its easy for us to say how he could have handled things better, but a man in that situation wouldn't think rationally. The truth that was hidden from him is not just a trivial truth. Any one in his place would get mad, not only so, he would also spill the beans inf ront of the entire family, which he isn't doing! But he is a human being, can't expect him to control his anger too and not say anything.
I am not justifying his behaviour, but I am saying I can relate to it and understand it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808aanyakunatSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Veena brought up a good point about Aman. It's true that we feel like he's positive, and I, along with almost everyone else LOVES him... but what if he's Prashant's friend. I mean he knew that Aarti married a second time. He said it in the dinner table scene, that she broke his heart twice. So... could it mean that Aman knows Prashant? Wasn't Prashant from Aarti's college too? Could Aman be the person who is creating the misunderstandings, and he wanted to mislead Aarti? Aman had the opportunity to talk to Ansh too, since he was in the Mumbai beach house with them. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06jikky_84

doratalk Senior Member
doratalk
doratalk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
@Alamelu... Thanks!! The DC forum inspires me more than you all can possibly know!! SmileClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06

-Racha- IF-Dazzler
-Racha-
-Racha-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Does Yash mean Divorce by Alag alag raaste?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Veena- when was Yash shown drunk? He just drank one peg. He never got drunk. There was nothing odd about that.
also there was no pagalpan in him when he was drinking, he just broke the glass..he was angry, but that madness wasn't there.

If it indeed is prashant's truth, I have to say i can't blame Yash. its easy for us to say how he could have handled things better, but a man in that situation wouldn't think rationally. The truth that was hidden from him is not just a trivial truth. Any one in his place would get mad, not only so, he would also spill the beans inf ront of the entire family, which he isn't doing! But he is a human being, can't expect him to control his anger too and not say anything.
I am not justifying his behaviour, but I am saying I can relate to it and understand it.
@ bold,

Now we can see he has considerably cooled down in his behaviour but its impossible for any human being to not react in such a situation when they feel that they were cheated by a person they trusted  lot.
Yash has always been a sensitive person and even when in his heights of insanity he never used any disgraceful words for Arati. He said Arati gave him dhoka also in his unconscious state.The only thing he told was she is no more his wife and he don't want to see her. He never tried to demean Arati in front of children also.

bbbccc..Khushi..nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Veena brought up a good point about Aman. It's true that we feel like he's positive, and I, along with almost everyone else LOVES him... but what if he's Prashant's friend. I mean he knew that Aarti married a second time. He said it in the dinner table scene, that she broke his heart twice. So... could it mean that Aman knows Prashant? Wasn't Prashant from Aarti's college too? Could Aman be the person who is creating the misunderstandings, and he wanted to mislead Aarti? Aman had the opportunity to talk to Ansh too, since he was in the Mumbai beach house with them. 

No, he didn't know Prashant. He first thought that its Arati's and Yash's first marriage. Then Arati herself explained to him that its not the case and its there PV.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

No, he didn't know Prashant. He first thought that its Arati's and Yash's first marriage. Then Arati herself explained to him that its not the case and its there PV.

You're right Ouch I remember now. But maybe he was faking? Confused I don't know lol, I'm paranoid. Tongue

bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06jikky_84

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Pagalpan I was talking since they came back and his reaction on seeing Aarti..

So you are OK he behaves this way, accuse Aarti of worst in front of all. When she has no clue, he said she know, she said she doesn;t. You are OK with his solution of living this way foreverr..

This Prashant's truth, how does it justify that night reference, those images, that dhoka of night so far we were listening, and Ansh never saw Prashant but know him so well now suddenly in matter of one night..

Didn't she said, Yash was fine that morning, and she was there too with Ansh with doctors and he make big deal of injection, would he hide meeting Prashant.

Now where Prashant comes in picture, they just want to drag thats all. And like I said if it is not Prashant I will probably give up until he is back to senses..

Oh yeah on Yash being human being, he can force Arpita on her but cannot take Prashant same wayConfused She asked him questions on her, why can't he ask once..

..Khushi..Kittya_CullenlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index