Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 48)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kt25

@jyoti - Gayathri was outstanding today. Wasn't she? I was very impressed with the way she handled a delicate yet sensitive situation. I was totally taken back when she said that inspite of being Yash's mother she will stand by her and support her even if she had strayed in the heat of the moment with Aman as her son is at fault for not meeting his wife's needs/expectations.
For the first time, she admitted that Yash is at fault because he couldn't let go off the past and move on with the present like her. When she said that we could sense guilt in Arti that she was told that she had moved on so easily from her past and Gayathri immediately pacifies her saying that there is nothing wrong with moving on and she does not have to feel bad about that. She actually said that it showed her courage and strength to forget the past and move on with the present. Absolutely loved Gayathri's dialogues. One of the best and forward thinking dialogues by the dialogue writer(s).
Yup Gayatri admitted Yash's faults too which I loved here .. whatever mayb her motive was , at least she knows her son's bad points too and does appreciate the fact that Aarti has lots of tolerance when it comes to her son ...

Gayatri could hv joined bua in taunting games  ..but she preferred to act matured here because its not a typical kitchen politics matter... its a really big issue and  Gayatri knew she will hv to hold it together since the punarvivah was at stake here ...

She truely acted like  Mrs.Scindia today .. ClapClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpkt25KamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroAlamelujikky_84

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@ Asha : Yes if Prashant truth comes out then even Dubeys will b put under scanner .. so it makes perfect sense why Yash wants to avoid telling the truth to anyone ... he does not want a bad blood between Scindias and Dubeys ... so he is actually saving the reputation of both families in this case ...

Now tomorrow if Ansh can give some clue , then mayb finally the puzzle will b solved ...

At cost of whom here thats a question. He created a doubt in all against Aarti openly when he said she did Paap..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Btw I think Kareena part is part of the PRESENT ... because Yash is wearing a shirt...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
He asked Aarti to go away from his life .. but still he has no peace Embarrassed

And its really interesting how both Yash and Aarti go through same emotions at same time .. see Aarti too closes her eyes at the same time Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkKittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99smileymj10..Khushi..Pearl_27AlamelululujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84roseinbloom

doratalk Senior Member
doratalk
doratalk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Can I just start by saying how completely relieved I am that this show did not stoop to the lows of actually making Aarti go through with any sort of agni-pareeksha nonsense? It was a stupid concept when it was portrayed in the Ramayan (and to the credit of our epics, even Mother Earth could not tolerate such blatant disgrace of a woman, so she claimed her daughter back- go woman power!)

EDIT: Loved Gayatri's position on Aarti's potential weak moment! Very progressive for Indian TV. Loved, loved, loved it!Clap

Anyways, I think today's episode restored my faith in Yash as a decent human being. I always wondered why the Scindia family has placed him on such a high pedestal. The past couple of weeks have only made me question this more (credit to the writers for such a ginormously curved story arch). The man hardly seemed sane. He is self-centered to the point that he has no idea what effect his maniacal behavior is having on his own kids! But even if I could pardon him for his current craziness, I couldn't justify the Yash jaap from the rest of the family because we know even the "normal", "sane" Yash only had time for Arpita. So why give him so much credit for being the best of their lot?

The whole Mumbai storyline was about Yash returning to his pre-Arpita-grief self. While we always expected that the "old" Yash would be happy and full of fun, I think we never expected that the "old" Yash would also be considerate of others' feelings and the repercussions of their actions on them (rather than just on himself!!). I don't really care now HOW Yash got to know about Prashant. It is pretty obvious that he does know that Aarti is not a widow but a divorcee (that's my interpretation of the precap- so please don't ask me to post links to where this is revealed!!). My best guess is that someone spilt the beans at this birthday party that Yash took the kids to while Aarti was stuck in the rain with Aman. I don't think he actually met the man but learnt of it through someone else.

Yash is shocked and angry and hurt and confused. Shocked because how can she say she loves him when her first husband is not really dead? That is shocking to him because it breaks his firm belief that even with his first wife dead, he cannot think of loving anyone else. So HOW can Aarti move on so easily when the man is still alive?! Shocked that she would lie to him! Angry because he knows that his firm stance on having only one love is shaky now and he hates that he is in this position because of this woman whom he cannot really trust anymore. Also angry that she would lie to him! Hurt because despite his grand posturing on never loving anyone else again, he desperately wants to believe that Aarti does love him but how can he, when she is so not trustworthy? Also hurt that she would lie to him! Confused because he cannot really accept that she would have lied about this to him... Yash hates lies remember? 

But despite everything, the honorable Yash Scindia is mature enough to understand that his family will FREAK out beyond belief if they came to know of this truth and cares enough about her to let their marriage remain in its state of undefined nothingness. And I am happy to see this side of him. 

Edited by doratalk - 06 September 2012 at 2:52pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpgoldaPiiekt25-Deepzz-..Khushi..Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10Kittya_CullenlulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroAlamelujyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84roseinbloomgcluvpickachu

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode ; loved arti, gayatri a lot; glad vidhi is thinking good about arti; and absolutely loved yash for standing up for arti and her character and friendship with Aman (Does that mean we wont see aman againCry)He looked calm today.  Felt very bad for Arti though, she is so helpless, poor woman she absolutely has no clue at all.  Wish Yash had given some sort of clue.  And absolutely loved the last scene...Poor souls in distress, missing each other a lot, but helpless nevertheless

My gut feeling after watching the show
Initial anger, frustration of Yash is because Arti lied to him about Prashant and everyone knows how much he hates lies and liers.  

As time is the healer and after seeing everyone accusing arti of her infidelity, he could not keep quiet anylonger hence defended her. 

I think they saw Prashant in the mumbai party and got to know the truth.  Ofcourse hearing it from prashant it is going to be distorted.  I think he is talking of mann ka paap because they both did shradh for their dead spouses, and how come arti did it when her husband is alive???

I dont think he has come to a point of cooling yet to figure out or question why when arti is divorced, her earlier inlaws are by her side but not their son's.  How come they got her remarried?  I am thinking that is why he does not want to tell the reason in front of everyone, so that she is not blamed by his house people and get thrown out.  Plus his girls like arti and he loves ansh. 

So this is my question to yash: if he feels this way that there is no manzil for them. what does he want to do: does he want to continue their punarvivaah atleast in name for the sake of their children? or does he want to divorce her?  Should he not tell her his decision one way or the other, so that she also has a clear understanding.

I am thinking maybe Aman can help him see reason.  He is one person who is not afraid to face Yash and he knows Yash trusts his friendship with Arti.  

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpgoldadoratalkKittya_Cullennirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27bbbccc..Khushi..SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06jikky_84gcluv

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was great, I felt so relieved after watching it for some reason!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
@dora: loved your take on the whole yash and knowing about divorce. and especially loved this section:  Yash is shocked and angry and hurt and confused. Shocked because how can she say she loves him when her first husband is not really dead? That is shocking to him because it breaks his firm belief that even with his first wife dead, he cannot think of loving anyone else. So HOW can Aarti move on so easily when the man is still alive?! Shocked that she would lie to him! Angry because he knows that his firm stance on having only one love is shaky now and he hates that he is in this position of this woman whom he cannot really trust anymore. Also angry that she would lie to him! Hurt because despite his grand posturing on never loving anyone else again, he desperately wants to believe that Aarti does love him but how can he, when she is so not trustworthy? Also hurt that she would lie to him! Confused because he cannot really accept that she would have lied about this to him... Yash hates lies remember? 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

goldadoratalkKittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06gcluvjikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index