Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/9 Dragon Club :Aarti's Agneepath.. (Page 46)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
@ Jyo, awesome analysis Clap

I absolutely loved how not even for a second Yash doubted Arati's character or Aman's and Arati's relationship. If in real he would have doubted also ww couldn't ave blamed him now especially if he knows about Prashant's lie, as Arati kept that night also hidden from him. So even then he didn't doubt her character.

Yes, like you said he is saving Arati from bigger disaster as Arati and dubey's have kept this lie from them before marriage itself, somewhere this PV has no value considering Prashant is alive.

In the precap, Ansh told I know Prashant is my Papa, may be Ansh has also addressed Prashnat as Papa in front of Yash too if they all met in the party, because Ansh is too young to understand the difference. 

What would have gone through Yash when Ansh considers some one else as his father? Ouch To an extend Yash will feel that he don't ahve any place in Ansh's life Ouch and we have seen how much he loves Ansh and that might have added to his misery.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Loveforlife

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
The only thing about meeting Prashant the party is that Yash and Aarti seemed to be fine when Yash returned right? Because, Ansh was swinging on a jhula, then he fell and they took him to the doctor? If Yash was angered, he wouldn't have slept peacefully then waited before his outburst. Maybe Prashant was somewhere else.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84Loveforlife

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaPiiekt25Kittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
OH maybe Prashant WAS at the party and he saw Ansh and somehow recognized him and brainwashed him or something, then Ansh brings it up later to Yash?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Pearl_27KamliKudilulujjjjDMKJ_VBSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Correct me if I am wrong but Ansh has never seen his father or his photo na ? All he used to do was keep letters under his pillow for Prashant?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudiSamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsDMKJ_VBlulujjjjgcluv

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
@Ria and Z : I so so agree about the Gayatri part .. I was actually shocked to see this side of a mother-in-law Shocked...she actually said she will support Aarti even if she did any sort of mistake because she understands her loneliness Shocked...wowww which CV team will actually hv the guts to show such a matured mother-in-law ClapClap...yess as a mother she has blind trust on Yash and so all questions r asked to Aarti only but I loved how Gayatri dealt with it rather than call her all sort of names like a typical MIL ... And this is where I love the Mittals ... no other CV would hv shown this ...

@Borna : Remember in flashback Yash said where there is trust ,there is no fear ... So I guess in this case Yash feels Aarti broke his trust by not telling him the divorcee truth and this is what is haunting him like anything Ouch./..but seriously hats off to the CVs for joiing all the broken puzzles so brilliantly .. every flashback has a purpose if we see ...

Dahi handi flashback proved that Aarti's words and appreciation matters a lot to Yash

Arpita burning fiasco flashback proved that Aarti's life matters more to him than Arpita portraits Embarrassed

Aman flashback proved that Yash has a blind trust on Aarti and no way he can hv these small type of soch like doubting characters Big smile

CVs r giving out all flashes in bits pieces .. every flashback proves something

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpgoldaKamliKudinirmalac99smileymj10Kittya_CullenPearl_27DMKJ_VBMelodiousDreamsSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjgcluvLoveforlifejikky_84pickachu

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Jyo, I think Yash saved Aarti from that situation, not coz of something big as something is hidden, but I think as he knows well that there is no such, as he met Prashant, beside Yash loves Aarti, so he can't let others humiliate her, thought he do humailiate her, as out of his control, he shows anger on her, coz usually ppl whom we love we do show emotions on... He loves her, I think the CVs want us to be sure about it by this scene...

Edited by Zee_News - 06 September 2012 at 2:25pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroDMKJ_VBjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Waise, it seems even TV world know well that our GC is a rajkumar for his fans, thabhi they made all his heroines address him as a rajkumar, in Punar Vivah Aarti narrated story of this and so Geet did in Geet, they forgot to add, hotty rajkumar... Lolzzz...

Waise I don't think Gaytri would support Aarti even thought If she did that mistake, she said this only to comfort her to tell the truth without hiding...

Edited by Zee_News - 06 September 2012 at 3:25pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalysejyoti06jikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index